Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2009-02-16

God of Fortune @ Tampines Mall


The boys chose to dine at Ajisen @ TM last week. So coincident to met the "God of Fortune" (Cai Shen Ye) loitering around the shops to greet the shoppers. Initially Amos is afraid of the "big head" man. However, he saw that Zac got a candy from him and wanted me to carry him to collect too!! Amos was delighted to see the friendly God of Fortune at "eye level" and shoke hands with him twice... ... he got 2 candies bcos of that !! :):)

I just realized that the "God of Fortune" make fun of Amos with his bunny fingers as you can see from the group photo we took. hahaha :D:D:D

This is a miracle... ...FIRST Commentator is Jean
JANICE NG © 2009

32 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

chop!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

yippee!! FC here again, jan! :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hahaha.. so cute lar that amos is afarid of choy san ye. but it is common lar. Children doesn't like mascot. Or is it just my niece and cousins?

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Yo..... Jean is my FC again !! Yippee :):)

He is so afraid of giant dolls like that. We went on board the cruise, he didn't dare to get near to the penguin (star cruise friendly image), as such, he is the only one without the photo taken ;)

Anonymous said...

got buy 4-D or not??!!!! *laugh*

Blur Ting said...

Oh, we love Ajisen too! Hope the Chye Sen Yeh brings you good fortune!

Mizohican said...

Had I been Amos' age (and size), I would be afraid too!!! :)

Enchie said...

That so cute---how the God of Fortune made fun of Amos...my son has this thing for the big head/mascots. I had to carry him so they can shake hands.

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi jan! how was yr lunch apt? Hope you had a good one! :) *HUGZ*

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : He didn't give us any numbers leh. Only candies for the kids :)

J@n!ce said...

Blur : I hope so too. I really needed some fortune luck lah !! ;p

J@n!ce said...

Sandman : I would be afraid too. Its just normal ;)

J@n!ce said...

Enchie : It was really funny... I only saw it after I downloaded the photos :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : It was a good one, thanks :)

LEon said...

So cute!!

Juliana said...

oh...we don't have that in here :D

J@n!ce said...

Leon : Thanks for your visit :)

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : I'm surprised to encounter one on the last few days of CNY :)

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

Hahahha~ Cai-shen making rounds around the mall on Valentine's Weekend.
I thought he's off duty after the 15th of the lunar month. I hope he got his O.T paid!! *lol*

Spök-spök said...

Looks like great fun!

J@n!ce said...

Elaine : I drafted the post quite sometimes back, so its actually 2 weeks ago on the last few days of CNY. Not on Valentine's weekend. I think I better correct it. Thanks dear :):)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi jan! wah, today yr ads got X-rated ads lar. The ne below this post, isee. :)

Mariuca said...

Moooorning Janice, I'm here! :):):)

Mariuca said...

EH so cute la the God of Fortune loitering around the shops he he!!! ;)

Mariuca said...

Oh yeah lor, can see the bunny fingers behind Amos ha ha ha so cute!

Mariuca said...

Jan, I got ur msg, will move my chat box to the bigger sidebar, so u can see it better lol! Hugs! :):):)

Mariuca said...

And congrats to Jean for being FC! Sigh.....hope to get FC here again soon lol, been a while since I got FC! ;)

Farah Deen said...

I bet my children would be scared to see the 'god of fortune'. But, I think, I will be running towards him to seek a better fortune. LOL

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Thanks for telling me & the snap shots. What should I do now? :(

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : haha, thanks.... I will have an easy time to "chat" up with you in that way !! ;p

J@n!ce said...

Farah : Precisly, I thought he will give out lucky numbers for lottery. But none !! Only candies for the kids. A bit disspointed lah!! ;)

Mariuca said...

Jan! Ur TC widget for 100 comments only is it? So fast la Mariuca gets knocked off the list huhuhuhuhuhu! :(

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape