Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-11-18

Dad's Garage Flooring need help

I went back to my parents house last week. My dad was complaining to me that the concrete of his garage flooring show signs of cracks everywhere, dirt gets stick in between making cleaning really tough for his helper. I told dad that it is about time to change.

I went ahead to source for suitable tiles for him. I found this light gray floor tile rather blends well with his garage. I also learnt how to protect the tile along with making it easy to clean by using their professional grade epoxy. I can even print out the instructions to show their helper how to etch and clean. Really easy. I will show to dad the next time I visit him. He will be thrilled to know that help is on the way!!

8 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

ARON WONG DOT COM said...

ur daddy!! sure say, wahhh my janice so guai lui!!! dai sek!!!!! muahahaha!! my janice so cleber!!!

J@n!ce said...

Aron : I really hope my dad will say such words to me. My dad is someone who will not show his emotion, but when he really show, he is very upset already !!

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

darlene said...

What a wonderful daughter you are there girl!...;-)

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : Thanks for saying so. My dad actualy doted on me too but he dun show it openly :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

Anonymous said...

Hi J--such a helpful daughter and so thoughtful (smile)!

J@n!ce said...

TNP : Thanks :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

Mariuca said...

Very nice of you to help out your dad with his problem, hopefully it'll work out for ur dad and his garage! :):):)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I hope so too, dad is old now & it would be good that I could help him out of some bothering tasks :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape