Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-11-06

Sunday at the POOL

I have not been posting pictures of my boys lately. Hope you have not forogtten them? hehe ;p

I have not been spending much time with them over the past weeks due to the berevement. Now that everything is more or less settled.... I thought of bringing them to my 4th sis's newly purchased apartment. The 2 little boys have been eyeing on the playground & pool since the day we went over ... ;p

My little Gangster Head all geared for some water shooting. *haPpY* HapPy*


Jumping around in my sis house ....

It was really fun, there is an adult pool, kiddo pool with water jets & splashes, also a slide down area & a BIG jacuzzi too. The best part being the water..... all warm & pool not crowded :):)

This was the 2nd attempt for Amos. The first time we brought him out for a swim, the water was too cold & he was down with flu & cough the next day.




Luckily, my this sis stays not too far away from my house. I think I will make an attempt to bring them to the pool every week & hopefully, Zac will be able to learn some basic swimming tactics end of next year :):)

60 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Mariuca said...

Morning Janice! Yay, I'm finally the first commenter after so long!

Amos is such a cutie la! Like the second pic of him best, the sitting down one. Glad to see u and the boys having fun, been a tough few months for u and them, it's nice to get back to some R&R now. :):):)

WaterLearner said...

Hi Jan,

Looks like both you and your little darlings all had a fun time!

mr fong said...

Hey, i'm 3rd, jan ;p Anyway, heard u couldnt sleep last night, what happen? Hope u are ok..

Btw the 2 kids damn cute. Can be my son?? :D

JK said...

Looks like you and your boys enjoyed yourselves.

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I love that pic too, he was happy smiling away waiting for the rest of us to be ready. However, he started to get uncomfy with the swimming costume & get us to zip down a bit.... haha :D

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Indeed we have a lot of fun. The water is clean & not many pple. What a good day !! :):)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Jon : Thanks, I'm looking forward to having more of such fun with them. :):)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Winston : Oh yes, cos I slept early at 9am, then cant get to sleep at 3am+ anymore due to hunger leh !! LOL :D
So as well wake up to check my mails & do this post. After that I head for bed again at 6am... hehe ;p

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

They sure look like they had a slashingly good time ... :D

RW said...

Looks like fun! its getting to cold here to go out in the pool brrrrrr!

kegler747 said...

Those two boys of yours are very cute in their body suits :) for me i prefer wearing trunks, hahaha ;)

Anonymous said...

Wah.. so happy ya.. The boys looks so enjoy.. :)

J@n!ce said...

Nick : They had so much fun that they don't want to get up. haha ;p

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Roger : Its getting cooler over here too :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : I scared they catch a cold, so let them to wear suits. Amos' suit is super thermal type & very thick... haha :D

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Keeyit : Kids just love the water. Even at home, they will take a long time to shower if we don't see to it :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

The Bimbo said...

Whoa I do think it's good to bring the boys every week... good exercise. :) Looks like they're going to be good swimmers in time to come ;)

Anonymous said...

wow! it seems u had a great wet fun with ur boys!!

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

They look so cute with their swim wear. :) So how's Amos now? Hope he has recovered d.

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,

It is great to see you and your children having fun again. The weather is pretty cold of late.

Take care and have a great week!
Let's Acquire Wisdom and Live with Passion

MakeTraffic said...

Hi jan, your boys are as cute as ever! My son loves water too and everytime after a bath or swim it takes effort to get him out of the water. Great that you and your boys enjoyed yourself. Cheers!

PS: Please let me know what you think of my website, funflake.com.

Thanks

MakeTraffic

Amel said...

GREAT pics! You and the boys seem to be having SO MUCH FUN. And yeah, it's good to learn to swim when you're still young he he he he...

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures. It looks like that you guys had a great time. I envy you guys for being able to swim outdoor..... It is very windy & cold where I live... I desperately want to move somewhere warm!!!

hipmommy

Wuching said...

thanks for sharing those pictures of your boys

emilayusof said...

HI Janice! Great pictures! What a fun day with the boys!

J@n!ce said...

Bobo : May takes a while for Zac cos he is still a bit scare of the water at times now.... haha :D

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Wen : Yes, it been a while since I last brought them to the pools. It great to be there again :)


Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Tak Feng & Lili : Amos is ok this time round cos the water is so much warmer :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Sam : Yes, weather is getting cooler now. Will check out the weather broadcast before bringing them out. Don't want them to catch a cold :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

MT : haha, oh yes... I have to drag the boys out of the pool at times too. I will check out your blog & let you know. Rushing some work now :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Amel : I heard from my sis that the best time to learn swimming is during 4-7 yrs old. They can excel very fast :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Hipmommy : haha... you envy me, I envy you to have cool weather like that :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Wuching : Nice to see you again. Glad that you enjoy viewing the pic :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Emila : hehe... the feeling so good to be able to spend time with them once again & seeing the joy on their face :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

mr fong said...

Jan, do come over and see my first random post k? GOd afternon, hope you are well! How are MY kids? ;p

mr fong said...

Jan, do come over and see my first random post k? GOd afternon, hope you are well! How are MY kids? ;p

mr fong said...

Jan, do come over and see my first random post k? GOd afternon, hope you are well! How are MY kids? ;p

daphne said...

adorable children u have! and lots of fun at the pool too!!

J@n!ce said...

Winston : Sure. Will be over there :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Daphne : Thanks. Nice to see you here :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

Trinity said...

Hi Jan, it's been a month since we took the boys swimming... it's really great to live in apartment as it has a swimming pool and playground ya!

Trinity from Rooms of
My Heart

Mariuca said...

Janice, that's why la, beaming away at his mommy taking pic of him! CUTENESS!!! Enjoy ur holiday tomorrow! :):):)

Chinneeq said...

janice, how can anyone forget your two cute boys? great to see you are doing well again. Miss chatting with you...btw, i m here to send you this chain http://chinneeq.blogspot.com/2007/11/chain.html

Amel said...

Hey, THX for the tip on swimming!!! I only learnt it when I was 15 and I'm not very good at it ha ha ha...

Unknown said...

Wish I had access to a swimming pool nearby. Yes, you must take full advantage of the facility.

Par said...

Swimming is a great exercise...lucky for you the pool is so near by.

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : Yes, but I'm not rich, so I stay in flat. Have to go over my sis's place for swim :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : He sure knows that I love tot ake his pictures. He will smile sweetly at us ;)

Have a good holiday too :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : Thanks for the love chain :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Amel :I think I learnt to swim around that age too, hehe ;p

I was forced to struggle & swim there. My sis all left me alone to master it :(:(

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Lian : I hope I could just plunge right in. How I wish I'm staying in the aparment like that... envy lah !! :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Pearly : Not very near also, about 15 mins drive to my sis's house :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

FL Sam said...

There are wearing such nice swim suits. Our time, we wear swimming trunks only.

Can see that you all have lotsa of funs with the water guns. :)

Anonymous said...

fun!!!

Heart of Rachel said...

Glad you had a fun time swimming. Lovely photos!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

i love swimming but i dont know how to swim. :( weird right? Well, mayb it's bcoz i've never really take the initiative to learn swimming. Glad zac & amos hv u as their mum! they will def thank you for bringing them for swimming! :)

Jean Chia

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : haha, I hope to let them wears trucks when they are slightly older, now still very young. Later catch a cold... hehe ;p

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Pia : Thanks, we really had a good time :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Thanks, its actually a lot of trouble to go down the pool like that. However, I'm glad that it was all worthwhile :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Jean : What I realized is that the older you learn to swim, the fear is greater. I'm so scare that time when I was struggle in the pool to learn to float. Its good to be able to master it after all the hardwork :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape