Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-11-04

Shopping Cart Software - US

My hubby and I have been talking about setting up our own online store selling 2nd hand baby clothing and baby products many years back. In this way, I can still stay at home to look after the 2 young boys while managing a small online business.

I went to consult my cousin who has set up her online store and doing pretty well. She told me that it was not that difficult as she has purchased an ecommerce software from Ashop Commerce, a leading world-class provider of hosted shopping cart software that offers complete solution for merchants starting their online business. All shopping carts are 100% Search Engine Optimised so that the merchants’ products rank the highest they can on major search engines. It is user-friendly and setting up only takes about 10 minutes and absolutely no programming skill is needed. I am a non tech savvy person & this sounded like a absolute solution. It also offers a live chat technical support should we have problem setting-up our store. There is no hidden fee and you get to find the right pricing package to suit the size of your business. Best of all, you get a 10-day FREE trial with no credit card required and there is also FREE store design for customers signing up.

So, if you are just like me looking for good ecommerce software, search no more. Ashop is the one.

7 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jan, i am first to leave comment! very rare chance nowadays. LOL. You have the same dream as me. I want to setup my own line store too selling educational toys as i find it hard to search for good toys for my boys here. I have been also talking about setting up business for years already. I am in the midst of setting up. Will share with you once it is completed, Thanks for sharing the ashop cart. will look into that also. Cheers to our dreams!

MakeTraffic

Mariuca said...

I love the idea of my own online store, someday soon I hope! :):):)

darlene said...

That's a great idea!!....i always used ebay to sell off stuff i had, and made some doe there, yet haven't done it in a few years....

J@n!ce said...

MT : So cool that we have the same thoughts of setting up a biz like that. Do keep me informed when your biz is in full blast. We are still thinking only :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : I've got a lot of stuff at home to sell actually. But lazy to get things working... haha ;p

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : An online perfume shop would be a great idea for you :)

Janice Ng

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jan, my site design will be ready quite soon i hope. But full launch will need sometime. Will let you know very soon. My friend who is an entrepreneur says "Just do it!". Cheers!

MakeTraffic

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape