Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-11-15

Throwback Thursday : Who's that Girl?

So much of my boy's throwback.
This week, its me 6 yrs back !!
This photo is hang in my room, I could hardly recognize myself ..... LOL :)





Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

76 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Anonymous said...

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! So pretty!

*heart goes pipoo pipoo pipoo pipoo*

*drools*

first to comment ok?

J@n!ce said...

Ed : Thanks for being my first commenter. First time leh !! :):)

I understand your explanation for the siren sounds *blush*

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

mr fong said...

Wah, so fast yet im 3rd. Haha. You look so pretty ;p It's good to hear from your own throwback.

J@n!ce said...

Winston : Thanks :)

Such a good idea to post my old photos. I dun have a scanner, I took the photo from the wall !! :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

ARON WONG DOT COM said...

wahhhhh!! janice so so soooooooo pretty!!

J@n!ce said...

Aron : So late you still awake?

Thank you for your words :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

Anonymous said...

Hi! you look pretty 6 yrs back. Can't imagine how pretty you are now? ??(wink!)

lilifxt said...

hi janice woww girl u are so pretyy and still after six years pretty as the same u look like models i thought it was a magazine cover really the look is like models by the way i love to have photos like this as if im modeling its talent girl we have many things in common .....:)

have a good day Pretty girl

Blur Ting said...

So beautiful!! Woo hoo!

J@n!ce said...

Rhyan : Thanks. I think I have aged slightly over the 6 yrs.... sigh !! :(

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Blur Ting : Thank you.... awwww... back are those days !! :p

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Lili : This was my first studio photo shoot & last one (I think!). It was the best one I like it very much & glad that you like it too. How cool to be a a "model" once in our life :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

WaterLearner said...

Wow..So pretty la. Your wedding pic is it? Actually I also can't recognise myself in my own wedding pics.

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Yes, that's my wedding picture taken at the studio at IMM. If only we could do the makeover like that. We can look glamarous everyday... haha :D
*dreaming*

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

Trinity said...

aw..aw..aw... you are a beautiful bride!! I always love to see makeover.. but never dress up myself on daily life.. too troublesome for me.. hahaha..

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : Actually, I dun like to make up too on a daily basis. Luckily I dun have to rush for work now & saved on those cosmetics... LOL :D

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

Anonymous said...

Hi Janice. I have an award for you - http://atyourservie.blogspot.com/2007/11/friendship-award.html

~Sandy G.

J@n!ce said...

Sandy, thanks for the friendship award :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

kegler747 said...

Wow Janice! you could be a magazine front cover with that pose :) im not kidding.

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : Pls pull me down.... I'm in cloud nine now !! :):)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

kegler747 said...

hahaha! :)

Choc Mint Girl said...

Gorgeous you! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J@n!ce said...

Carlo : Thanks for coming back to pull me down... haha :D

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Crystal : Thanks for your compliments :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

NafaSg said...

OH WOOOOWWWW!! So pretty!!! And u can still maintain that body figure even after having two boys ah? What a great throwback thursday this is! Now the NAFA girls feel like getting a makeover. Hahaha! =)

J@n!ce said...

Nafa : I can never go back to my pre-pregnancy weight. My bones are bigger now.... *sob*.

Thanks for saying that I still look good. *blush*

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

Amel said...

You're SOOOOOOOO pretty...but hey, you're STILL pretty he he he he he...doesn't matter that you aren't as small as you used to be...I still think you're GORGEOUS! ;-D In and out!

J@n!ce said...

Amel : That's so comforting to hear those words from you. I'm bigger size now but I'm still good both inside & out. That's the best a woman loves to hear. Thanks honey :):)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

FL Sam said...

That Girl look like SIA Girl. Wow So pretty. :)

Anonymous said...

pretty!

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : You are blasting me off to moon lah !! Thank you but I dun think I qualify for SIA Girl, there are other criterias required. Thanks for having confidence in me :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Pia : Thanks :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jan, i am here.

Wow! Wow! Wow!
(silence...wordless...too stunning oreadi!)

No wonder my blog few traffic today. All rush to your blog to see your photo liao. Look prettier than any SIA girls i have seen (Cannot say so loud, wait i gana black eyes...LOL)

Cheers! Beautiful Mum

MakeTraffic - for more Web Traffic

J@n!ce said...

MT : You are so exaggerating lah !! The traffic is generally slow these few weeks that explains the slow down :)

Anyway, thanks for your beautiful words :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

Bola said...

Hi Jan, lovely pic of you.

Bola said...

Hi Jan, lovely pic of you.

J@n!ce said...

Bola : Thank you, that's my wedding photo !! :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

Hey Janice, u look so beautiful. U maintain urself so good. Maybe u should share with us ur secret. :)

Adrian said...

Wow like a movie star!!! Sure you didn't do any movies ah Jan? :):) Very pretty is a mild statement! :)

Mariuca said...

Oh a special Throwback Thursday!! Is this a pic from your wedding shoot? It looks great, more old pics of Janice pls! :):):)

J@n!ce said...

Tak feng & Lili : Thanks, I don't have any secret seriously. I dun take any beauty supplement. I only took Calcium & Vitamin Complex. I used to drink a lot of water last time but somehow I'm not drinking that much nowdays. I love to take a cup or 2 of Jasmine Pokka Green Tea everyday. I hardly go to spa or facial. I'm very low maintenance. The only thing I spend on is on my hair doing coloring & rebonding that's all. haha :D

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Adrian : hehe....;p
I really didn't act in any movie before. I will be a lousy actress with no fans I tell you.... my existence in the show will only cause a drop in viewership.... wahahaha :D

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Regret to say that I lost all my bb photos during the move from one house to another. I'm the only one in the family that took so much photograph. My late brother doted on me then, he is my personal photgrapher. I dun even have any photos that was taken by him now. This is what I'm feeling so sad now. The only album left is with my 4th sis but she has a problem locating it now... sigh !!

I looked terrible as a teens, I duno how to dress myself. I only started to improve after working. I'm at my prime age now... haiz !!

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

Bless said...

Wow very pretty, sexy lady! :-) Have a great weekend ahead!

Anonymous said...

You are so pretty !!

J@n!ce said...

Bless : Thanks. Have a great weekend too !! :)


Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Keeyit : Thanks Keeyit... hehe ;p

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

Anonymous said...

Wah, Singapore bengseng man!

Was this your wedding photo? Preserve it.

Mariuca said...

He he haiz! I love that word la, sounds so cute. Nafa also uses that word LOL!

Oh I hope u'l find at least one pic taken by ur late brother, I think that would really help u feel much better. Hopefully one will turn up soon.

Have a good weekend Janice! Hugs to the 2 cuties. :):):)

emilayusof said...

Janice! You're so pretty! Still pretty now!

emilayusof said...

Adrian said pretty is a mild word for you, so lemme change my word...you're bombastic!

Lemonjude said...

Beautiful bride and certainly a pretty mummy now...

Sometimes when I look at my own wedding shoots I wish to go back that time.

J@n!ce said...

Judy : Yes, it is frame up on the wall in my room. LOL :)


Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Actually that word is more commonly used over in Singapore than in Malaysia. It means "sigh" !! I hope to be able to locate a few to post too. Hardly see you in yahoo, so glad to see you today !! :)

Have a great weekend with B....

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Emila : Wahahahaha. Thanks for the BIG word !! *blush*

How's your Genting trip? Will be over yours now !! :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Judy Chow : Although I miss those times wearing nice gown & make up. However, I find it tiring & really a hussle. hehe ;p

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

WaterLearner said...

U look like one of Charlie's angels in the picture. Wonder if our Charlie is seeing this?

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Are you refering to our BIG guy Bobby? He was here the other day but din say a word. Sad lah !! :(~~~~

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

u look so deep into thinking in an elegant way.. great photo, pretty mama! :)

Apple said...

Very pretty ^^

J@n!ce said...

Jean : My dear Chu Chu is finally here !!

Where have you been? Miss you lah !!

Thanks, the photographer ask me to do that pose. I felt weird though... LOL :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Apple : hehe, thanks :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

I didn't quite recognize you in that picture. Maybe because of the make up. Very pretty and still is

J@n!ce said...

Girlie : Thanks, I could hardly recognize myself too :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

S.H.@.R.O.N said...

hey! hot-mama.. u look pretty cool in the pix.. after 6 years with 2 boys u're still gorgeous.. keep it up :)

J@n!ce said...

Sharon : Thanks. I just told a few friends that I show signs of aging this year actually. I hope to nurse back my health !! :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

bokjae said...

Waah! Waah! Waah! I thought some HK or Taiwan Movie Star! Lucky guy your hubby! Thanks for your email on Oldies! I enjoyed it very much!

JK said...

Like a star. Very pretty, Janice.

J@n!ce said...

Bokjae : *blush* thanks :)
Hope my hubs read this, Bokjae said he is a ucky man loh.... ;p

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Jo-N : Jie jie :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

Bobby Revell said...

Wow Janice! You look like a model in that pic!!!! I am in a great mood and had to comment on this post first.

Thanks for visiting while I was in a bad time. I did see who visited though I was not responding. It means a lot to me:):):)

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : OMG !! SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU !! :)

I will visit you now :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

Par said...

Hmm... yea you do look different because this comes with more makeup :P

Heart of Rachel said...

You're very beautiful.

darlene said...

i know we are so critical of ourselves....am i am with ya there as a woman!....but really....Janice you are beautiful!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape