Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-11-10

Los Angeles Criminal Defense Lawyers

I was sourcing for a lawyer to handle a business dispute left over by my late brother when I came across this lawyer's blog Los Angeles Criminal Defense Attorneys California Felony Misdemeanor DUI Lawyers . I think it is an awesome site because it discusses about strategies in the defense of state and federal crimes, analysis of recent celebrity prosecutions as well as juvenile crimes and more on their successful cases. Their attorneys have a combined criminal law experience of over 50 years and rated a Top 5% U.S. Law Firm. Personally, I enjoyed reading the Phil Spector murder case. You’ll find many insightful articles and court cases unknown to us. Want to know what rights do you have as a passenger in a vehicle after a traffic stop? Check it to find out ! You can also post a comment if you have any questions or voice down your opinions. Really friendly site I should say.



9 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

wow, jan! for a second when i read your subject, i thought i have landed on the wrong blog! it seems so unlikely for you to talk about this stuff.

But it does seems interesting. I'll be digging deeper into it! Thanks for sharing, dear!

oh, so, are you guys going to close his business?

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

oh, forgot to tell you.

you've been tagged! Have fun! :)

Mariuca said...

I second Jean LOL! Hope ul find a good lawyer Jan. :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean, thanks for tagging me. I've posted it right away. hehe ;)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : My late brother's company issues will be settled by the lawyer, its very complicated lah !! :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

JoyceDanelen@YAHOO.COM said...

CHERYL SHUMAN IS HARASSING JOYCE DANELEN.

JOYCE DANELEN DOES NOT EVEN KNOW CHERYL SHUMAN

WWW.CHERYSHUMAN.COM
WWW.STARRYEYES.ORG

ARE CHERYL SHUMAN ACCOUNTS
CHERYL SHUMAN WOULD NOT KNOW THE TRUTH IF IT HIT HER IN THE FACE.
CHERYL SHUMAN IS ALSO STALKING
DAVID, MARIO, BRIAN, ILENE, JOYCE AND THE LIST GOES ON.

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

I third Jean and Marzie. I also thought I'd landed on someone else's page ... LOL!

JoyceDanelen@YAHOO.COM said...

CHERYL SHUMAN NEEDS MENTAL HELP
WWW.CHERYLSHUMAN.COM

THOUGHT A GOOD ATTORNEY WOULD KNOW HOW TO DO THAT.

CHERYL SHUMAN IS STALKING AND HARASSING SO MANY PEOPLE.

THANK YOU.

J@n!ce said...

Nick : LOL :):)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape