Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-11-19

New Playground at IMM

The year end school holiday had started.
Nowdays, Zac will ask me if we are going out when he knew there were no clases ;)
He is bored at home basically!!

Yesterday, brought them to the new rooftop playground at IMM (Jurong). The whole complex was so crowded, the first 3 hrs of parking attracted lots of customers. You cant believed that our car was parked at the top open space level at deck 6. *faintz*


Walking to the carpark... ..., see the bag that I carried, this was only one of the 2 bags that we brought along for such an outing. Life of being a mummy... .... cannot bring out personal nice handbags cos too much things to manage, haha :D

The 2 boys were already running around the void deck, they were so happy at the thought of going out ;p

This was the playground cum water splash area at the rooftop of IMM. See the weekend crowds?

Some of the rides at the playground are a bit dangerous for the boys. They are too young, most of the kids there are older than them & can be quite"rough". My helper got to followed Zac around throughout.




Amos only get to play the slides, the rest were too challenging for him.
Look at him, such a cutie, knowing that they were not meant for him, he patiently sat down by the side to wait? Awwww.... such a goody boy :):)

After a while, I carried him around instead... ...

The boys spend about 1hr+ at the playground before the sky turned dark, so we made our way indoors to have dinner :)

We founded another place where they could enjoy water splash besides the Zoo. Coincidentally, our membership will be expiring end of this month :)
It was a long journey from our home to Jurong.
However, it was all worthwhile, the boys were so tired that both of them dozed off in the car ... ...

36 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

FL Sam said...

Fun time!. Kids get bored fast if nothing to do.
When they are older, they will like to play PS2, XBox or Wii. And PC Games but this are bad for eyesight if spending to much time in front of PC. :)

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : Thanks for being my first commenter. I just upload it not too long ;p

I think you are right, in a few years time. Zac will be fighting over the PS3 with his daddy... wahahahaha :D

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

WaterLearner said...

Amos looked so cute. Why you did not put up that inquisitive picture you showed me yesterday? I am surprise the boys still managed to play at the playground, I thought all your plans went down with the rain leh.

Chinneeq said...

can see the kids are really having a good time. good to bring them out to play, really :p

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : Need to bring them out for such outing once in a while, really... it is tiring on our part but looking at the picures is all worth it :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Karen : I think I know which photo you are refering to now. Due to time delay when I flash the photo for you. I thought you are refering to that one I carried Amos as shown. The photo u like one is not taken yesterday as you can see the difference in attire... LOL :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

Trinity said...

How adorable Amos!! :-) he is a good boy! My hubby also told me to bring my children somewhere EVERYDAY! haha.. he said the air in the house needs to recycle.. :-D

daphne said...

what a dedicated and focused mum. hehe.. love the way amos sat and waited! So patient!

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Janice, looks like the boys had a jolly good time :) I know what you mean about the school holidays. My kids have been asking me where I'm going to take them and I still have no idea yet! LOL!

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : I like the way your hubs tell you about recycling the air in the house. What a fantastic idea!! :):)

Once in a while bring the kids out is ok, everyday is a bit too tough lah !! At least for me its a bit tough..... ;p

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Daphne : Amos is so cute to be sitting there to wait. I'm surprised too :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Nick : At least your kids are older & can enjoy PC games at home too. Mine if bored, is totally boring at home. Luckily got maid to help out bring them downstairs for cycling/playground at times. She is my super helper !! Terima Kesih !! :)

Janice Ng

The Bimbo said...

Amos is so patient! It's so unusual you know... so kuai. You've really got a gem in your arms Janice!

J@n!ce said...

Bobo : I like what you say about Amos being the Gem. That's a new way to describe my little honey. Thanks, he is really my litle Gem, so precious :):)

Janice Ng

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jan, wow! sounds exciting! Next time, must bring my son along! But most of the things look a bit challenging leh and IMM is very very the crowded. Maybe the Zoo sounds a good idea.

Cheers!

MakeTraffic - for more Web Traffic

Amel said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!!! No wonder the boys are dozing off in the car he he...It's always good to have a family fun day! ;-D

J@n!ce said...

MT : You should bring your son over there when he is older, now a bit difficult cos Amos also din play a lot, you see he sitting there... hehe ;p

Zoo is ex, my boys go Zoo to sit the tram & head for the playground only. :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Oh yes, we try to bring them out for such an outing once a week :)

Janice Ng

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

I love the pic tat Amos sat & waited. So innocent.

J@n!ce said...

Lili : Me 2, he is totally so innocent in that pic :)

Janice Ng

Mariuca said...

Wah, did u drive to the playground Janice? ;)

Oh me too, I love the picture of Amos sitting down quietly there, so cute. Makes me want to pinch his cheeks only he he he.... :):):)

Unknown said...

I want to be a kid again!!!

Anonymous said...

aiyoh so cute sitting by the side...hehe

u r very pretty leh

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : From my house to Jurong its a complicated drive, sorry that I haven't master that yet. *blush* opppss....

My hubs drove us there, its a weekend, he doesn't have to work mah !! ;p

Amos screamed in his dream last time. He got frightened by something & took a while to calm down. I rushed to his room hearing him cried. I thought he fell down from the bed, but maid said he was dreaming... ;)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Nubia : me 2 :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Wen : Thanks, I was actually perspiring & thirsty under the hot sun that day ;p

Janice Ng

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Janice. Sorry haven't visited in a while. I've been a little busy but I appreciate you coming over to my blog.

Looks like a fun place to be especially for the kids. Great photos!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

To fun! Sometimes I'll go to the playground down by the lake, and hop on the swings & slides... just to feel like a kid again :-)

Super pictures Janice!

Eric "Speedcat Hollydale"

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Not a problem, you are so welcome :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Eric : How nice to be able to hop onto one of those swings. Back here, hardly get a chance to sit on, the playground here are always crowded with kiddos ;p

Janice Ng

Leena said...

whata nice playground. sure the boys had fun. and amos actually sit there to wait for his brother? aw, that's so lovely.

Mariuca said...

Oh poor Amos, they sleep in their own room is it?

Jan, at least you've been driving around mah! :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

i love playgrounds. your pics sure reminds me of my childhood! :)

amos is so good boy! here's a lolli for you! :)

J@n!ce said...

Shern's Mom : That's rite, he just patiently wait there n check around. So cute :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : These few weeks lags again. Have not been driving... LOL :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Jean : So nice to see you here again. Thanks for the lolli for Amos, it has been quite sometime to receive them. Hugs hugs to Aunty Jean :)

Janice Ng

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape