Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-11-20

Zac's Class Photo

Last Fri was last day of school for Zac at both his PCF & Tumble Tots nursery classes.
Below showing his class photo for PCF. Next year he will be K1, so fast !!

Can you locate which one is Zac? :)

I was surprised that he can tell me all of his friend's name there. So much improvement in his speech (he was only talking at age 2.5 yrs old) & social developments after attending classes from these 2 schools. I was glad that I made the right choice. It was a costly investment but all worthwhile !! He even tell me which one is his best friend, haha... such a sweet boy to be able to cherish friends along the way !!
Here was Zac returning from his Tumble Tots class on Fri. He got a pressie, inside was a series of photos of his classmates all chain up as a photo frame, very creative design by the assistance there :)




48 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

WaterLearner said...

Very nice pictures!!I like the picture that he was looking up at you with nothing in his hands. He will grow up to be one handsome boy!

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Everybody says Zac looks like hubs loh. Oh yes, I like that photo too. I also like the arts piece, its so creative & colorful. I wouldn't have know how to create one of those. I will buy off the shelf... LOL :D

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

Time flies. Child grows fast!
Handsome Zac, everybody loves u! :P

J@n!ce said...

MW : Wowow, so long never see you liao. Where you hiding? LOL :)
Glad to see you here again :)

Janice Ng

Crazed Nitwit said...

Fantastic pictures as usual. Your boys are as adorable as their mommy! I hope things are well with you. Hugs.

J@n!ce said...

JaniceNW : Everything is well, thank you so much. Hugs hugs :)

Janice Ng

Chinneeq said...

see, so smart lil boy...they really can remember so well, huh!!

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : That's right. I'm really impressed :)

Janice Ng

JK said...

The chained up photo frame is really nice. Zac's memory is so good. Not every child can remember their friends' names.

kegler747 said...

Is he the middle boy on the top row? I have a class picture when I was Zac's age with that same hairstyle :)

emilayusof said...

Great pictures and very creative of them to do the chain frames!

J@n!ce said...

Jo-N : I have longed wanted to purchase that kind of long photo frame I saw it over at one of my friend's house but she cant recall where she bought it. It was a surprise to me that the school taught them to make it. Really nice !! :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : That's right, he is the one in the middle. Zac has got curly hair, really difficult to trim for him :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Emila : I like it a lot. However, the hook has fallen off the other day. The boys were fighting to hold it. Ended up, I'm angry with them & kept it.... LOL :)

Janice Ng

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Nice looking photo frames ... smart little boy able to remember all his friends names.

I have problem remembering my own friends names.

Even that guy, what's his name? The fellow from First Time Dad, that genie king guy, you know, that fellow, what's his name again? Adrian, that's it ... LOL!

J@n!ce said...

Nick : wahahahaha :D

So funny lah you. Later Adrian reads this ah. He is such a good pal of yours. I think you will rem him for lives lah. Cheers to you & him for such a long & wonderful friendship :)

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

this reminds me of my school days. class pictures... hihi...

J@n!ce said...

Pia : When I am at his age, I dun recall we have those nursery classes. Mebbe I've got a big family & parents din enrol me in one, not too sure also. Anyway, even at Kindergarden, I dun have those graduation photos to keep for remembrance. They are all lost !! sigh ....

Janice Ng

Amel said...

Hey, this is SO NICE!!! CONGRATS on Zac's speech improvement!!! I didn't know that he only started to talk that late. ;-D

Maybe later on I should scan one of my class pics hi hi hi hi hi hi...;-D

Bobby Revell said...

Hi Janice! I hope Zac likes school and really gets into it. I used to be a tot at one time so I'm told...he he. I hope you are having a good day Janice:)

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,

Thanks for sharing Zac's class photo.

Where is Zac? I think he is the fourth person from the left at the 2nd row. Am I right?

Well, now that school holiday had started, you really got to spend some time thinking about how to keep your children occupy. Otherwise, they might be bored

Blessings
Let's Acquire Wisdom and Live with Passion

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

I spotted him too. Hehe... his friends & teachers are very thoughtful.

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Yes, he is a late talker but he is progressing well now. Wow, you posting your old school photos? I will check it out !! :)

Janice Ng

keeyit said...

I also want to dig out my old school photos.. hehe.. I do not know where i put already !

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Zac loves school so much that he is bored now during the school holiday. I'm feeling good today. Thanks for checking on me :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Sam : You are right on his location ! :)

I'm scratching my head everyday now on where to bring him.... haha :D

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Lili : Sharp eyes of yours :)
Yes, sweet teachers of his I should say. The kids are really fortunate :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Keeyit : I've lost most of my old school photos. Sad lah !! :(

Janice Ng

Amel said...

No, not yet, Janice! I'll tell you later when I've posted my old school photos, OK? You can guess which one I am in the pic ho ho ho ho ho...;-D

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jan, very cute pictures! Haha, now that it is Zac's teachers' holiday, it is your turn to be busy...oops i shouldn't laugh at you cos it will happen to me also.LOL. have a great week ahead!

Cheers!

MakeTraffic - for more Web Traffic and friends

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Sure, take your time to do it. No worries. :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

MT : You are so funny. Yes, you better dun mock at me. Very soon, its gonna be your turn. Your boy is just a few mths away from Amos ;p

Janice Ng

Mariuca said...

Hey Jan! I see Zac but which one is his best friend, girl or boy? ;)

Blur Ting said...

I love looking at class photos of tiny kids. They're all so innocent and adorable! When your kids are grown up, you'll find the pictures even cuter to look at!

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : His best friend is the one standing beside the long hair teacher on the right :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Blur Ting : So cute to see them all so kuai together to take a nice class photo. It would be fun to look back at these photos when they grow older. I will be able to post Throwback then... LOL :)

Janice Ng

Mariuca said...

Ohhh he he...thanks for pointing out Zac's best friend to me. It's so nice to be a kid again! Just play all day with ur best friend and worry about nothing! :):):)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : They told each of their teachers that they are best friends. But teacher told me they are seen fighting in school. LOL :)

I think that is just part of how they treasure each other during play & it turned into fights....hehe :)

Janice Ng

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

haha.. so cute! beside best fren, did he say which is his gf? LOL!
i love the photo frame. It's so colourful! good job, zac!

J@n!ce said...

Jean : LOL :)
I think he still don't know what is gf at this moment. I'm very surprised that he can pronounced all those lovely gals name so well " Andrea, Serene, Pearline...." Wowowow :)

Janice Ng

FL Sam said...

So easy to identify Zac. He is standing right in the middle. The photo frames really cool. :)

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : That's rite, he is rather easy to be identified huh.... ;p

Janice Ng

Heart of Rachel said...

How nice to see Zac with his classmates. Nice school project.

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Its nice to have class photo that we know who actually are those friends he keeps talking about everyday. :)

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

Janice, Zac looks so proud of his work. And the class photo? They look like little angels, :D

J@n!ce said...

Julie : Thanks :)

Janice Ng

Trinity said...

You know what, Janice... my Clay used to attend Tumble Tots as well!! I find one more similarity between us! LOL Tsk..tsk...tsk...

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : LOL !! Its really a very good & fun school although expensive :)

Janice Ng

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape