Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-10-31

I've been awarded

Karen thinks that I'm a SUPERWOMAN & given me the award for a GOOD JOB done. This is the best award that I have received, thanks for the compliments & it is a pleasure receiving it from you. :)


Marzie for passing the Mariuca's Superstar & Beautiful Site Award to me. As the name of the award mentioned, it is really a sweet & beautiful one. Thanks for sharing it with me.


Bali Home Dream for awarding my blog as "Blog of the Month". Thank you :)


Arlene thinks my site is a friendly one & bestowed the "Friendly Site Award" to me.


Jesse passed on the classic & elegant Shibumi award. The meaning behind this award is as follows :"Shibumi is a Japanese term which used in the following context is a noun. Its meaning refers to a ‘particular aesthetic of simple, subtle, and unobtrusive beauty” which can be applied to almost anything."


Last but not least, Trinity for creating this sand name for me during her vacation. Such a nice gesture for remembering me in the midst of her holiday with her family. I love it :)


46 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

mr fong said...

Jan, do rmb to grab ur awards over at mine, so you can litter ur awards room ;p

CONGRATS on so many award, u are so nice :)

WaterLearner said...

See how popular you are?! Full of awards huh?! I am glad you like the award I made for you.

Have a Good Weekend.

Eh .. I saw your shout somewhere that you are going drinking tonight to drown your sorrows. What sorrows? .. Still sad about your good bro is it?

Anonymous said...

You deserved it, my dear.. :)

emilayusof said...

Wow Janice! So many awards! Congrats!

J@n!ce said...

Winston, thanks for reminding me that I missed out the treats award from yours. :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Of course I love the award from yours. Its unique & for ME mah. Thank you.
Yes, trying hard not to think about my brother but looks like its still difficult. I cant sleep at night. The drinking session is meant to pour out our sorrow hopefully we felt better after that :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Keeyit : Thanks for saying that :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Emila : Thanks. I just realized that I missed out 2 awards. The cough syrup is making me all so drowsy now. I will add them in :)

Janice Ng

WaterLearner said...

Okies buddy. Enjoy yourself while you chill out. Have fun!!

mr fong said...

Jan, of course Mr Fong has to tell his students dont drink la, but it's inevitable, so go out enjoy yourself :) Hope u enjoy urself, you alr made me and the others proud that u came back!!!

LadyJava said...

Congrats gurlfriend :-)

It's the first of the month, time to clear the backlogs eh...just like me...heheh..

Cheerio
LJ

Heart of Rachel said...

Congratulations Janice for all these heartwarming awards from your friends.

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Its pouring over here & thunder so loud. I'm stick stuck at home. Supposed to leave house while Zac is in school. Got a bit of problem now :(

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Winston : Thanks, yes... you are underage, don't drink ok :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

LJ : haha...I'm glad that friends pass awards to me for the recognition :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Thanks :)

Janice Ng

Amel said...

CONGRATS, Janice!

U truly are a SUPER WOMAN and you deserve ALL the awards!!! LOVE your blog! ;-D

MakeTraffic said...

Congrats Jan for the award. Wow! I got to scroll very long to reach the end of your blog oredi. LOL. You are power blogger!

Wo men yong yuan zi chi ni (translated from chinese: We will always support you!)

Cheers!

MakeTraffic

EddieJohn66 said...

Janice! You have an awards factory or what LOL So many nice awards given to you because you deserve them! :)

eastcoastlife said...

Wah!! So many awards! Congrats.

Drink don't drive ah!

Anonymous said...

that seems a lot of awards you got there :) I really wonder how popular you are now? congratulations from me :).

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Well deserve!

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 said...

Hello, Janice. Congratulations for the awards that you received. You truly deserve all of those :)

Mariuca said...

Congrats on all your awards Supermom! I hope u have a great weekend! :):):)

Trinity said...

Dear Janice, so glad you love the name on the sand..:-) thanks for placing it on your sidebar. Hope our friendship will last long for a lifetime!

congratulations for the awards, I see that you are so special, Supermom!

Anonymous said...

Cool dear.. ! congrats..!

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Thanks for saying that I'm a superwoman. However, I think I'm a lousy sister cos I don't get to understand my late brother well to know about his past. I'm feeling very sad :(

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

MT : haha.... you are very funny. Thanks for your support :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Adrian : Thanks. You are loaded with awards too cos you deserve it mah !! :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

ECL : haha, thanks. I'm taking my sis car. She is a very careful driver :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Rhyan : Hi, thanks for your visit :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Alistairlihai : Thanks :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Dodong : I'm so happy to hear that from you. Thanks for making my day :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Thanks dear, I'm so glad to see you again. Hope you have a good weekend too :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : Thank you so much for the trouble to make the sand name for me. I LOVE IT so much :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

BM : Thank you for your visit & words :)

Janice Ng

Amel said...

Hi, Janice. Well, everything happens for a reason...even though sometimes we don't understand it. I don't know the full story about your brother 'coz I've only known you for a short while, but if someone doesn't want to open up about something, it's impossible for us to get to know what went wrong with him/her. I hope you can stop blaming yourself for that.

HUGE HUGS to you!!!!

J@n!ce said...

Amel : That is the problem with my late brother. Thanks for your comforting hugs :):):):)

Janice Ng

Bobby Revell said...

Yay Janice!!!! You deserve all these and many more.

I'm sorry for being absent, I have been busy but now am back!

Crazed Nitwit said...

What fantastic and lovely awards! You deserve them all! I love our name in the sand!

HUGS!

darlene said...

wow, that is alot of awards there deary....sure can tell how much you are loved!!

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Nice to see you back at my blog. I've got some problem entering your side for the past days. It keep prompting me an error :(

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Janice NW : Oh yes, we share the same name. How cool to see it written on the sand rite? hehe ;p

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : Thanks dear, for being part of my blog too :)

Janice Ng

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

congratulations, dear! u def deserved all these. Those awards are so sweet especially the one from karen! :)

Jean Chia

Francine Ann said...

janice, you deserve to have all these awards because youre such a very kind and lovely woman. i adore you really *muah*

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape