Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-08-11

The LOVING brothers ...

Last sat, we went to Taka to try the famous chewy brownie.
Really very yummy :) ~~~

Zac is not a chocolate lover. He prefers strawberry. He rather takes strawberry ice-cream or cake then chocolate!!

So as not to disappoint him while hub & I are enjoying the yummy brownie... hub bought a slice of strawberry cake for him !! It looks really nice with a shape of a heart & 2 strawberry at the top.



Zac was really excited & immedaitely sat down to 'cut the cake' :)


Amos : (looking really interested & pointing at the cake...) "Kor Kor (refering to Zac), can I have some?"


Zac : "Sure, Kor Kor feed you !!"



Papa : (Very satisfied with Zac's performance, he gave a *pat* on Zac's head) Well Done, Zac.... I see that you are sharing your food with Amos."



Zac continued to feed Amos ....



He had his own share too !!




Then, back to feed Amos again !! These went on for a few rounds until....



Amos : (waving his hands) "Cake, NO MORE...!!"


Zac : "Still have this last scoop, I will give it to you... there you go!!"
Aint the 2 brothers loving?
Zac was super sweet that day, he will usually keep all the food for himself ... but that day, he just felt like sharing with Amos.
We were so touched with his warming gesture :)
*hugs* to my 2 loving boys ...

49 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Anonymous said...

I had good food for two days straight... wahahahahaha! Come to my blog and investigate.

Brownie, sounds very fattenning isnt it?

Chinneeq said...

so happy to see the boys treating each other so lovingly ya :)

Mariuca said...

Hi Janice, I think ur boys will have a wonderful time reading ur blog when they're older, they'll be reminded of how sweet their mother is. This was very nice Janice, you captured the moment beautifully! :):):)

WaterLearner said...

Hey Jan!

I am sure this is all part of growing process for the two little ones!

Blessings!

The Bimbo said...

So kuai... :) Fruits of mummy's hard work :)

Anonymous said...

Hi J--so sweet to them being so gentle. And the sharing ... wonderful!

Thank you for sharing this touching moment.

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,
Thanks for sharing all these beautiful moments which of course another of your great collection of photos which most likely worth much more than your perfume collection - right? :-)

I think many comes here to see real life movies directed by Janice and her family. Indeed a great job! The only difference is you only got awarded with Bloggers' Award instead of Grammy Award so far.

Keep it up, Janice!
Best wishes to you and your family.

J@n!ce said...

Ed : Wah!! Got good food... okok... I will be over !! Brownie really very fattening. Full of guilt after eating BUT... it is really very NICE :) ~~~~

Chin Nee : ya loh, they are hardly like that when comes to FOOD. Both will be fighting. I thought it was really UNUSUAL that day ;p

Marzie : This blog will serve as a good 'memory lane' to them in future :D

Anonymous said...

aaawwww...sweet brother! maybe Amos ate more ^_^

J@n!ce said...

Karen : You are right!! They will be reminded of the GOOD & BAD things that they have DONE on each other... haha :D

Bobo : Thank you aunty bobo, we were so kuai that day that mummy & daddy keep praising didi(Amos) & I... love, Zac.

TNP : It is a wonderful feeling when I could share this sweet moment with ALL the FRIENDS here. Thanks for your words :)

Sam Chan : LOL!! Maybe you are right, they came here to see my boys. I have to think of new script everyday. If I'm really a DIRECTOR. I will get you to star too. :) :) :)
Actually, I'm really a Director leh!! A family director at home :D

J@n!ce said...

Girle : You may be right cos Zac was so busy feeding Amos that he forgotten to eat when its his turn ;p

Anonymous said...

wow! nice brotherly love. Another Kodak moment to treasure. Like the rebina advert last time.
"Give me a bit, can?" "ok, give you a little" (roughly translated...)

Cheers!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

jan, these pics just melt my heart. Zac is so caring. Amos is so cute. Both looks so lovey dovey! :))

oh..the brownies just make me go crazy again...!! i must go eat some chocolate cake now..

eastcoastlife said...

I didn't see the Brownie when I was at Taka, hmmm, got to check it out. It's all lovey dovey. hehehe....

Anonymous said...

gor gor so caring u know... really melt my heart... what a good boy.(*o*)

Blur Mommy said...

Aww... kor kor so sweet!! Good job Zac!!

NafaSg said...

Aww...how wonderful...

When I have children i want them to be just like those two. And i would definitely take shots of them like what u did! I agree with Marzie. U are an amazing mother to capture all these beautiful moments n the kids will love u for doing this for them... =)

kegler747 said...

You are very lucky to have cute and loving children :) Very touching pictures

Anonymous said...

To see the two brothers sharing so nicely together...wow, such a serene pic. :)

But cakes... I don't really like them much. I could not stand the sweetness. Guess that what being old do to you eh.. :D

J@n!ce said...

MT : You are right. They are behaving just like the ribena ads, really very warming !! :)

Jean : I'm feeling so hungry now & I'm craving for chocolate too...
:)~~~

ECL : The brownie is at Taka B2, The Brownie factory. Very nice, you go & try ok?

J@n!ce said...

Rachel/Blur Mommy : They are really sweet on that day. They melt my heart too... I so "heart" them :D

Nafa : I hope they will really be grateful to me in future when they get to see all these posts of them. I should put up some post when they are really notti & fighting... so you guys will say they are 'not cute' anymore... LOL :)

Carlo : I think I am really very fortunate :D

J@n!ce said...

Joe : Now that you mention about old pple dislike sweet things. I think that may be true cos my parents dun like food that are sweet. Oh NO!! Joe is already in that category... hehe.. just kidding!! I think you are still young at heart lah, no worries. It is actually not too wise to eat so much chocolate too !!

Trix said...

I love all the pictures of your sons, they are totally cute.The brownie at the top of the post looks divine and really yummy. Thanks for the comment you left, Janice..see you soon !

J@n!ce said...

Jesse : The brownie is heavenly. I'm very hungry now & the look of the brownie just makes me salivate :)~~~

You are welcome, dear :D

See you around.... meowing out !! ;p

Unknown said...

hi dear i see Amos n Zack like tv stars now they are going to grow up to be handsome and loving brothers i love them really i see in them my boys too ...by the way my elder son "dodo"have the same shirt Amos is wearing but blue color ...ohh janice we are so much alike me and u...:)

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so adorable. And it's really a good quality for the older brother to take care of the younger one.

So, when Lem and I decide to have kids, I am going to hit you up with some advice on how to raise my kids like that :)

Heather @ thedomesticdiva.org said...

oh wow, those desserts look absolutely delicious. Wish I was there.

The photos are adorable. As always ;)

Bobby Revell said...

I need about 10 of those brownies right now, save some for me:)

J@n!ce said...

Lili : haha, I like to put a "script" to the picture so that it will be more meaningful & readers could relate. I'm so happy you love them !! So "dodo" have a similiar one as Amos. That's so cool. We really share many times in common now. *Hug* to you & the 2 lil' ones. Lova ya ;)

Sharon : *blush* So sweet of you to think of me when you intend to raise kids. I wish you & Lem all the best !! :D

J@n!ce said...

DD : The dessert is divine. You should try it. Hope pnut & bean are all well. *hug* them for me :D

Bobby : I only bought 2 of those for these post. I will get more next time... LOL :)

KeV's wAlKAbOuT said...

So sweet of the two brothers!!! Looks like you're incalcating the right values to them!! =)

Thinking *But then prob Zac eat the strawberry part and let his bro eat the crust?* LOL...

J@n!ce said...

Kevin : Thanks !! Haha... no lah, what you thought is wrong cos Amos is realling eating the cake !!

Anonymous said...

It is such a great feeling for parents to see their children love each other and care for each other like that. This is so precious.

Well done to you and your husband!

East Meets West Kitchen said...

They are so SWEET! You did a great job capturing them!

xing said...

aww.. both of the boys seems so innocent and sweet!

J@n!ce said...

Judy : Precious photo indeed. They are very 'kuai' that day :)

EMWK : Thank You, they are hardly so sweet when it comes to food, both will be fighting. It was rather unusual that day :)

Xing : Kids are most innocent during this age, really adorable :)

emilayusof said...

Aww adorable siblings!! I just love your way of telling the whole story, Janice! Big hugs to both Zac and Amos, and here's two lollipops for them! *handing two lollipops*

J@n!ce said...

Emila : Good job to me !!*applause*...*blush*...hehe ;p

Aunty Emila, thank you for the lollipop but its late now, so mummy will have to keep it for us. Tmr then eat. :) :)~

li ann said...

aww.. they're so sweet :)

J@n!ce said...

DLG : They are "MUMMY;s LITTLE BOYS"... hehehe ;p

RW said...

Let's hope it stays that way...my brother wouldn't share any thing with his little brother :( haha nice photo's & commentary Janice !!!

J@n!ce said...

Roger : Zac hardly wants to share things with his little bro, Amos too. It was such a rare occasion that he showed the warming side of him that day. They are my precious baby :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Kor kor is so sweet and generous. The piece of brownie makes me drool too :)

J@n!ce said...

Shireen : The brownie sure makes all the pple here craving for it...lol :)~~~

Heart of Rachel said...

How sweet to see them sharing and enjoying the yummy dessert.

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Very loving of them that day. I am impressed with Zac's warming gesture too :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Janice :-)

You are so lucky to have such loving sons.. I know of so many that won't even want to share drinks together..

Keep up the good job mothering them :-)

Best wishes
LJ

J@n!ce said...

LJ : Those photos are precious to me. They are fighting back at home over toys on days when they are not in good mood... LOL :)

Janice Ng

buy loose diamonds said...

Very very sweet pocture, thank you for sharing.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape