Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-06-24

Sunday afternoon at Vivo City

Went to Vivo City this afternoon to get a new pair of Adidas sandels for Zac so that he can wear to school tomorrow....yes, Term 3 starts tomorrow !! Zac likes it so much that he wants to wear it immediately :)




I've been eyeing on this pair of shoes since the last time I brought them here to choose a pair for Amos when he is ready to walk. However, the size doesn't fit Amos then. So we ended up getting him a pair from OshKosh. The sandels is now way too small for his growing feet ;p
It has been quite sometime since the last time I brought the kids to Vivo. There is this new attraction at the outdoor children's playground - Animal Ride - 5 mins ride for S$3.20. I also don't know why I didn't let Zac to try... now I really regret it, else will have Zac on the ride to show you guys. SS$3.20 is also not too expensive rite? I duno what is getting thru my mind then... $-(


We walked up to the open water area upstairs, Zac & Amos have so much fun there. It was a hot afternoon. I managed to coax them back to change as I could feel that Amos is feeling cold.
Amos is delighted to see so many fishes at the entrance of Herbal Imperial & Sinchi Tcafe, #03-08. He kept pointing to the fish.
I bought 2 tops from Fox, upon paying did I realized that Sunday was the last day of offer for DBS Credit Card - 15% discount... *SmILe*

We had dinner at Terra Cafe, #02-43. This is a nice little eatery that offers set meals at very reasonable price (S$9.90-S$11.90). I had chicken cutlet set, my maid had roast chicken set while my hub took the pasta lasagna. All set comes with cream of mushroom soup & a nice scoop of ice-cream, choose one from 3 flavours : strawberry, chocolate & mocha. The $5.90 Yang Chow Fried Rice special order (left in picture) is a great dissapointment. I was SHOCK that the portion is so small. It seems more like a kiddy meal. Don't ever order this on your hungry days. The food overall still considered good. we spend S$44.55. Oh ya, they do not serve free flow of water!!

The kids are hooked on the many kiddy rides outside Giant at Basement 1. Zac's favourite Thomas the Train is also there...


So coincident to meet my good friend, Julie & her family. It was nearly one year since I last met her on her baby gal's full month celebration. Although I didn't get to meet her, we correspond via msn everyday. Her lovely baby gal, Amabelle, has her daddy's mouth, mummy's soft fair skin & eyes. Amabelle is 4 mths younger than Amos. I joked to Julie that luckily I get to see her here, else tomorrow both of us will be debating non-stop on msn that "we are so near yet so far" *LOL*
We departed soon after taking a few round of photos with the kids. Julie & family just arrived at Vivo City to have dinner. She is actually a loyal Vivo customer. If there is such an award, I think I must nominate her. She has tried a quite a few restaurants there. The Terra Cafe is also one of those she has tried... :)~
Zac reluctantly left the place & we walked towards our carpark. I think I must have been overjoyed to have met an old friend that I forgot to bring Zac to the toilet. Zac "ruined" his newly bought sandels with his urine while in an overcrowded lift. You could imagine how embarrassed I was. It was really not Zac's fault bcos he did tell me that he wanted to "shi shi' (urine). But I couldn't react fast enough being stuck all the way back in the lift. I immediately dragged him out of the lift when the door opened at the 5th floor (our car is parked at 6th floor) the moment I sense the "rain drops" before it becomes a "rain pour". The people inside the lift must be cursing & swearing. I'm really sorry to them !! sigh ...
Luckily, there is an extra shorts for him to change. Not sure if the wet sandels will dry in time for him to wear to school tomorrow...

9 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

mommy of 3 angels said...

sounds like a really interesting weekend...aiya...children sure got shi shi accidents la...some even poo poo accidents!! we all learn to live with it.

Mariuca said...

Wow Janice, you really plan loads of activities for ur boys huh? Every outing seems to be fun fun fun! Ooooh and I love lasagna, was the one ur hubby had any good? The best lasagna here is at this Italian restaurant in Subang, Pizza Italia (think they changed the name though!), abt RM18, but very yummy! :):):)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I'm quite good at planning such things over the years. No choice, I am being trained to do it cos with the kiddos we don't have time to spare a min. Everything got to be planned & acted quickly. The kids cant wait for us to have a meal or shop leisurely. The lasagne was considered the 'best' of all the dishes we had at the restaurant. But if want to compare to other good restaurant. It is lousy. I won't go to this restaurant anymore. Food is not fantastic & they even charge for water .. sigh !! :(

Mariuca said...

You know, restaurants really should NOT charge for water, come on la right?! :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : That's rite & bcos of that, they lost me as a customer :)

LadyJava said...

Hey Janice

Thanks for highlighting Vivo City. I've not been there at all but the place looks really nice and interesting. Will definitely bring mommy there next time I go back to SG.. No excuse coz there's a lot of buses from my home!

Cheerio :-)

J@n!ce said...

Lady Java : Its the biggest shopping centre in Singapore so far. Its really a nice place to chill out & shop. :)

Janice Ng

Henry Leong said...

Very cute! One of my fave destination s to watch the sea!

J@n!ce said...

Henry : I love going there too :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape