Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-06-27

Winnie The Pooh Bear

I am a Winnie The Pooh Bear fanatic. At one glance, everything in my house has bits of pooh bear sticker, decoration.... ranging from clocks, CD holder, mouse pad, toys, clothings to toiletries, kitchery sets & even carpets.... etc.
Let me show to you.... don't laugh at me ok? ;p
I have try to control my buying now, else my house is really going to turn into a Pooh Bear wonderland. hahaha :)










19 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Janice. It's a pleasure to meet you. Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first time here but I think I will be coming back for more.

Wow, that's a lovely Pooh collection. I like Pooh too and have a small collection as well.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you can turn your home into a Pooh museum! :D So cute!!!

Michy said...

hehee...i LOVE winnie the pooh! When i went to disneyland HK few months back i bought the pooh ears XDXD

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Hello Janice :D Tks for dropping by my blog. Your boys are so handsome. Wow..you really are a big fan of Pooh...even your toilet bowl has Pooh Bear :D Ashley is starting to like Pooh and his friends from watching too many Playhouse Disney :D

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Hello Janice :D Tks for dropping by my blog. Your boys are so handsome. Wow..you really are a big fan of Pooh...even your toilet bowl has Pooh Bear :D Ashley is starting to like Pooh and his friends from watching too many Playhouse Disney :D

yapthomas said...

eh eh eh.. got so many mommy's blog.
why got no daddy's blog wan :P

Drea said...

Your blog is really cute. Love all the pooh stuff. We had classic POOH as our theme for Caleb when he was a baby. I was planning on using it w/ Taite.. but we dont have his crib out since we moved. Its still in storage :-( so he sleeps in a pack-n-play still. Maybe once I move I can break it out ;-)

Mariuca said...

Janice! What a cute collection, I especially like the mugs.... now, if only those perfumes would come out! LOL :)
PS. I've added you to my site, good night!

Anonymous said...

Thats a huge Pooh collection. =)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shana said...

I have a friend at chuch that love PoohBear too. You sure do have a lot, but that is what a collector does, collect... ;o)

Nice to "meet" you and thanks for stopping by my place on the net. Hope to "see" you soon.

The Real Mother Hen said...

OMG! What will happen if one day you wake up and don't like the Pooh any more?

Anonymous said...

Wow,I didnt know one person could house so much Pooh Bear stuff!!! Thanks for popping by my site,enjoyed browsing yours, the kiddies are too cute!

Anonymous said...

That's one hell of a collection! For what it's worth, my favorite is Tigger and on most days you can find me bouncing from here to there.

Unknown said...

Are you sure your house not a Pooh Wonderland yet? I think the pix that stand out the most is the toilet. Hahahah. Sometimes I do have Winnie the Pooh books at my bookshop. Will let you know if you are interested.

J@n!ce said...

Thanks for all the lovely comments. Actually these pic that are put up are only 3/4 of it.... hehehe ;p

Thomas : There are 2 daddy blogger I "met" here. One of them is "First Time Dad"

Mariuca : My perfume gallery is akan datang, pls bear with me ;)

Drea : It will be lovely to see Taite in the classic pooh theme. Caleb really looks like half an asian, charming boy :)

Mother Hen : Your comment makes ponder for the whole nite, I hope that day will not come, hahaha ...

Lian : The toilet is my fav too, I spend a lot of time decorating it. The 2 pooh glass stickers I got from yahoo auction quite sometime back :)

KeV's wAlKAbOuT said...

Wow! I'll be delighted if I'm ur kid and have all this pooh stuff ard!

Anyway, just dropping by... and my fav is eeyore! LOL...

Anonymous said...

I'm a pooh fan too and so is my son. he's so fond of his pooh bear sweater. :) U r really one true pooh bear fan ... We dun even haf that much collection. We haf the toilet stickers though that my son likes to pull out and stick again .. hehe.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape