Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-06-26

Mama I wanna go to school with kor kor ...

Zac getting ready to attend his afternoon class at PCF. He is admiring himself in the mirror with his new uniform. Today will be his 2nd day there. He cried yesterday ..... for how long I'm not sure cos the teacher told my maid to leave, they will take care of the boy !! This is quite a common scene for first few days of school. I think he will slowly adapt to his new class, friends & teacher, hopefully... ;p
I register this nursery class for him so that he could get used to the teaching environment there. He will attend the same school for his Kindergarden next year.
So starting from yesterday. Zac is a busy little man, he will be occupied from morning to afternoon .... morning (Tumble Tots) & PCF in the afternoon. He will have lesser time at home ..... to bully his little brother, Amos .... ;)

Hey, talking about Amos .... he burst into tears on seeing my maid brought Zac to school leaving him behind at home. He took his own shoes & "ask" me to wear for him, which I didn't. Then this smart cutie ran quickly to the gate hoping that my maid will turn back to bring him along. It is really interesting & comical to see him dashing around holding his tiny shoes.

Kids are easy to pacifer.... see ... he forgets about EvEryTHing once his favourite drink is presented. My little boy leaves me LAUGHing again ... :)

11 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

incinq.blogspot.com said...

Sooooooooo cute!

bokjae said...

Hi j@nice, tks for the link and will do likewise on my Pals list. Cheers and you got cuties!

節約ママ said...

Cute pictures! My daughter will be attending her preschool in September. She is looking forward to it, but she thinks that I am going along with her! I hope that she does not cry on her first day! I hope that Zac will get used to his new class soon and have fun with his new friends!

Thanks for asking me to link my blog on your site. I am going to add your blog on my site as well.

Crazed Nitwit said...

Our blog addys are so close mine is www.janicenw.blogspot.com. I saw yours and thought I'd check it out. Your children are adorable.

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

yeah you are right, it's usually a scene at pre school, kids crying their lungs out ^_^

i like how you were able to capture Amos crying...and of course the smile after given the "bribe"

lifejournalist said...

hi janice! thanks for the advice you gave me in my blog. i appreciate it a lot.

how old are your two boys? Zac seems really excited about preschool. Amos is probably wondering why he's left in the house. haha.

i love your blog. i'll link you up.

Heart of Rachel said...

I see you have a preschooler too like me. Zac looks great in his uniform. Yohan started going to nursery already but he will get his uniform some time next week.

Awww, Amos must have felt sad seeing Zac go. I'm glad he got over it quickly.

li ann said...

aw they're so cute!!

and the pictures showing little amos crying, wanting to go along with his big brother, are so heartbreakingly sweet :)

Blur Ting said...

reminds me of my 2 boys when they were younger...how time flies...treasure their baby days. they grow up so quickly.

Drea said...

Yup feel free to add me! I added you. Your lil boys are cute. They remind me of Caleb. Caleb looks very ethnic compared to my husband ;-) People thought he was asian when he was a baby. We called him our "little Sumo baby." hehe.

Elle Mgee said...

My 3 yr old does the same thing! When he sees his big brother get ready for school, he gets his shoes, too! When I point out that he doesn't have socks, he'd run upstairs to get them and by the time he gets back downstairs, we would have already left. Poor baby, always getting left behind. Next year he starts preschool so he won't feel left out then!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape