Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-06-23

I've been TAGGED !! Its about FRIENDSHIP

I've been TAGGED ......... ;p
This is the first time I am TAGGED.

From what I understand from bokjae, who has TAGGED me. It indicates that you have friends and you are approachable! As all tagging game goes there are rules and here they are. The rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog post with their 7 things as well as these rules. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog.
So here I am writing 7 things about myself :

1. My friends call me "mahjong queen" bcos I like to play mahjong, but haven't been playing lately bcos of family matters (read my previous post if you want to know what happened). My mahjong kakis, you can actually jio me now lah...
2. I like the beach but can never stay tanned. I am a snow "WHITE". :)
3. My favourite color is purple.
4. My favourite past-time now is blogging.
5. I am actually a very homely person but my friends all thought I am a party-goer.
6. I started to help my mum to do housework since Pri School.
7. My greatest "achievement" in life will be having Amos & Zachary ... they are my miracle & this is my blog about my life & them.

Now I shall tag my 7 new friends :
1) Mamas Bags Of Tricks
2) Mariuca's Perfume Gallery
3) BoboBimbo
4) Cool Mum
5) Journey with Water Learner
6) Love and Marriage Dating & Relationships: LOVE, Kloudiia
7) DLG: Life in A Refrigerator

6 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Mariuca said...

Hey Janice, thanks for tagging me! Hope you're enjoying your weekend :)

Unknown said...

Okay, will try to work on this.

The Bimbo said...

Thanks for tagging me.. :) Done

[Link]

Anonymous said...

hi there? im not in the tag...phhheeewwww... safe again. Hahaha.
thanks for dropping by at my blog. Now, your blog is in my blog hopping list :)
I hope mine too in yours :)

WAHM said...

Hi Janice.. I'll do the tag later k... I'm trying to catch up with some outstanding stuff. Thanks for remembering me:)

California tourism said...

Hey any one give some suggestions how to make a big blast celebration of friendship day in Church and Sunday School.. I have searched all sites about friendship day.. But no site helped me.. So, please give some ideas to make fun.. And as well worship the lord.. Narrate some crafts or some games to play in Sunday School on the occasion of FRIENDSHIP DAY.. And also in Church with all the elders.. Please please help me..

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape