Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-10-25

My head is spinning...

My head is spinning while typing this.
I'm very tired both physically & mentally. I haven't been sleeping well since my brother passed away. In the midst of berevement, I am also coping with a weak body. I am down with a very bad sore throat. Zac is also down with running nose & cough. My hubs sick too, he caught a cold during his business trip in Shanghai.

Thank you everybody for your concern & condolences.

I need to rest early, it's going to be a busy day again tomorrow at the funeral palour.

38 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

jan dear, pls take care of yourself! u will need to take care of yoru kiddos and hubbs too! Thank you for sharing your day with us, you take lots of rest, k! *HUGZ* to you!! praying for you & your family always!

FL Sam said...

Take good care of yourself and your family 1st. Blogging can take a backseat for now, we understand your current situation.

Have a good rest.

darlene said...

thinking of you my dear Janice, and praying for you to have stength and wellness...god bless you!!...you are in my thoughts daily....

Zari said...

My heart felt sympathies to you and her family. May your brother’s soul rest in peace, and your family get the enogh strengh to make it through such a difficult moment.
Hope you all get well soon, not only physically, but emotionally too :'(

pat said...

Hi Janice,

I'm sorry about your brother.Take care and get well soon.

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Jan, make sure you get some rest and take care of yourself and your family.

The Bimbo said...

oh no... i Know it's hard to rest at this time... for 7-8 days.. but do try. take turns? Your boys will need you too. hang in there Janice. Take care!

franx said...

Take a rest lah and get well soon

Blur Ting said...

Take care and rest well Janice.

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,

Take care and have a good rest. Your body need rest to recuperate.

May You Get Well Soon!
Many Blessings.

Anonymous said...

get some rest, janice. you need it.

JK said...

Do rest more, Jan.

Daniel said...

sorry to hear about ur brother. Do take care bcos ur brother wouldn't want to see u suffer

Chin Sh'n said...

Dear Jan, Do take lots of urself oh..Here's to send you my deepest sympathy..

Maybe it is a good thing for your brother as he do not have to suffer much anymore as he is now safe in HIS arms..Time is the only thing that can help you now. Take things slowly..

Hugs..

Bobby Revell said...

I know what you are going through Janice. Please eat and rest! I'll be here anytime:)

Raman said...

hi nice blog...if u wanna exchange link with me i have given u link at my blog...Mobile Mania(http://mobimaniacs.blogspot.com)...
...plz give link back to my blog.....thanxx in advance.

Amel said...

Hi, Janice!!!

Yeah, I can imagine how tired you are...not just physically. Hope you and your family'll get better. It seems you all need plenty of rest.

HUGE HUGS!!!!!

We'll miss you but we'll still be here for you...so just take as much rest as you need. You're in my thoughts and prayer still.

WaterLearner said...

Jan,

This is tough for you for sure. But you need to take good care of yourself.

Adrian said...

Jan, This is tough time so rest please! Take care okay!

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

Hi Janice,

I'm sorry to hear that. Take good care of urself, k.

Nessa said...

I know how tired you must be... I was a wreck when my mom passed away. But please don't ignore your health. Your son needs you too. God bless:)

Mariuca said...

Hi Jan, am here to give u some love. Please take care of yourself during this difficult time. Take it easy and do one thing at a time, no one will fault u for being a lil' overwhelmed right now. Take care sweetie, hugs and love for u and the boys. :):):)

Genie Princess

Jackie said...

Dear Janice I am so sorry to hear that on top of everything else you and your son are getting sick. Please hun take care of yourself and don't worry about any of us. You are going through a really truamatic experience right now and we are all praying for you and we all love you very much. You rest as much as possible and we will be here for as long as you need. XX's~Jackie

Francine Ann said...

janice, were always here for you girl. take some rest girl and eat something. youll be fine very soon.i'll include your brother in my prayers

lilifxt said...

janice plz try to rest it is important dear the boys needs u i know this is very hard time but sorrow and grief has to take its time that doesnt mean loosing your health dear plz eat and rest dear its a matter of time prayers is the best thing to do now for your brother i prayed for him to rest in peace

take care sweetie plz

Anonymous said...

oh Janice so sorry to hear this bad news. My condolences.. ((((hugs))))

WaterLearner said...

Just checking out on you. See that you are not back to blogging yet. Take a break gal...Rest well.

East Meets West Kitchen said...

Take good care of yourself.

NafaSg said...

Hey Jan...

Hope that your hubby and the two boys will recover soon. And most importantly, we want u to recover. Wallowing in your sorrows can be a painful experience and can make u fall sick too. We had our dark moments as well.

But still, remember to love yourself. We're sure your brother would want u to do the same. So take good care of yourself and rest more ok? Don't worry too much about blogging. Your health is most important right now, as well as your hubby and your boys.

We're right behind u, always. =)

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

oh what a sad news, our condolences to you and to the family he has left behind.

Take care Janice, get some sleep. Hope you'll be ok tomorrow and the days to come.

Anonymous said...

Take care always !

Anonymous said...

Take little short rests here and there, it's tough going through such a period.

You know you and your family are always in my prayers for now.

eastcoastlife said...

I learnt of your brother's passing on Ed's blog. My condolences. Take care.

KeV's wAlKAbOuT said...

Hey Janice, my condolences. Hope u will get well soon as well.

LadyJava said...

Hi Janice..

Hope you feel better ya :-)

Hugs
LJ

J@n!ce said...

Its been more than a week now & I'm still having the cough. I hope to get well soon to carry out my daily task. I'm feeling so drowsy, weak & restless recently. I have to be strong & move ON :)

Janice Ng

LZmommy said...

Hi Janice

Sorry to hear abt your brother.... Hope you have recovered by now and take care...

J@n!ce said...

LZmommy : Thanks for your words. The cough is still bucking me till now, esp bad in the morning. Hope it gets better next week else I will have to start another doze of anti-biotics :(
Janice Ng

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape