Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-10-19

Smorty

A lot of friends recommended me to join Smorty which I did and was surprised to receive their fast approval. I hope to get more opportunities from Smorty as there aren’t many available for me from other companies.
For those who may not know, Smorty is a service connecting advertisers with bloggers. The advertiser creates a campaign and the blogger, once approved by Smorty, makes money by writing opinion articles on the available campaigns. The bloggers will be paid weekly via Paypal. If you are an advertiser, you'll get people to have their opinions on your products/services advertise on blogs and boost your search engine rankings with quality inbound links from thousands of blogs. So whether you are a blogger or advertiser, it is a win-win situation. Cool right? Registering and maintaining your account with Smorty is absolutely free! What are you waiting for? Let's get paid to blog with Smorty !

23 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Janice. Good luck on Smorty. I joined it also recently and received some rewards already. :)

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Thanks for your encouragement. Best of luck to you too :)

Janice Ng

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Janice, congrats on joining Smorty. Don't worry, the assignments will come. My wife has been pretty successful with it so far. Don't forget me when you start to earn millions, k ... LOL!

Bobby Revell said...

Cool Janice makin' money!
I joined Smorty last week! Do they send you assignments? Do you get to pick?

J@n!ce said...

Nick : haha... I dun dare to dream of hitting that million mark. I would be happy if I can reach USD 100 now... LOL :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : I replied you over at yours. Even when receiving offers but have to ensure that we get to see it from our opportunity & accept it. :)

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

Smorty pays very fast, u will love it
:P

J@n!ce said...

MW : wowow.. thanks for telling me that. I'm so glad that I'm already into it :)

Watch me earn some money... hehe ;p

Janice Ng

Adrian said...

Janice! Let me know if this works I want to join to! :) And yeah please do shre your millions with us, k? :):):)

J@n!ce said...

Adrian : You have to join this the rest of the gang are doing pretty well :)

Janice Ng

WaterLearner said...

I will go check it out also.

:-) What plans for the weekend Super Mom? I hope it doesn't rain this weekend leh.

Jamy said...

Yeah Yeah! I want to!

I always told NAFA that I want to get some money from my blog too, not as the major reason of my blogging.

But I did not take action to get it done. Only register to Paypal. I guess I need a move some day. Maybe something distract me ah.

J@n!ce said...

Karen : You must write then got earnings. You haven't write your first post on PPP yet. I think expire already. You got check? USD 20 leh !! :)
Actually, I've been sitting on Smorty for quite sometime. Recently keep receiving mails from them that wake me up to do some work ;p

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Jamilla : You are the same as Karen. She also register but haven't get the first post up yet for PPP. hehe ;p

I'm actually lazy too, but the first post was quite a good pay, so I did not hesitate to write then. This mummy need some money to buy toys for the boys mah !! ;)

Janice Ng

WaterLearner said...

Oh Oh ... Jamy, both of us lazy never do our "homework" leh ..

I think I am not up to it to write things for advertisers la!

J@n!ce said...

Karen : You can de!! I'm worst than you, you can write better than me I can see :)

Janice Ng

NafaSg said...

Hey Jan!

U sure made the right choice. We love Smorty too! Good luck! =)

J@n!ce said...

Nafa : Thanks & good luck to you too :)

Janice Ng

Mariuca said...

Ooooh Janice, u are so way ahead of me now, joined Smorty it seems! Well, all the best to u dear, let me know how it turns out k? :):):)

aniceplaceinthesun.blogspot.com said...

Janice, I just joined Smorty too. We can learn together. :) I hope to get more opportunities from them as well. It's hard to break in isn't it?

Good luck!

Ann

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Actually I register sometimes back. This is the first post ;p

Will let you know how it turns out for sure.

Janice Ng

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Ann : All the best of luck to you too :)

Janice Ng

Cosmetics and Perfumes said...

Hi guys ,
Welcome to smorty world. I am a member of smorty, please Do not forget ! Advertiser have 5 full days to approve your post. After these 5 days you will get your money -friday . I have forgotten these rules and I asked them lots of questions to them .Really they are fast..
Good luck
Angie
Cosmetics And Perfumes

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape