Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-10-17

Storage Bins

The kids toys are flooding the house now. Toy cars, balls, books, puzzle games and so on... ... My poor helper is seen tidying up the toys everyday. It would be good if I can have some storage bins in my garage to help me organize & teach the boys some responsiblities to keep their toys away after they are done with their playing. Looks like a bit of work on my part. Recently, I came across this storage solutions that has 16 mixed storage bins with shelving. That looks like an excellent choice for me since I could put the bigger toys at the lower shelves & the smaller ones on top. I cant wait to see a neat & clean toys room once again !!

10 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

WaterLearner said...

Hey Jan,

Good Idea! Always good to declut our environment!

Take pic and show me leh!

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Janice, let me be the first (or at least I hope so) to congratulate you on your paid posting ... hehehe ...

J@n!ce said...

Karen : The toys are really messy, you cannot imagine. One kid alone is already having a lot of toys not to say 2 now. Most often, they want to have the same toys. So, got to buy 2 of the same.... Ouchhh, my wallet hurts :(~~~

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Nick : Thanks. I din really do much on paid posting. But this one is good for me to write cos I really desperately in need of storage bins :)

Janice Ng

WaterLearner said...

Haha .. That's the price to pay for parenthood lor. But the joy that they bring to you is immense and incomparable to anything that could be measured with the dollar sign right?

Mariuca said...

Janice!! Ha ha ha... u have another PPP post out la woman, now it's just me with the single post LOL! Nice work :)

J@n!ce said...

Karen : You are right there. The joy is unmeasurable!! :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I thought this post relate well to my current situation. I really needed some good shelving. This one is slightly easy to do than some of the tougher ones I've seen ;p

Janice Ng

Amel said...

Ah, yeah, my cousin's daughter's 3 years old and her parents've already taught her to put her own toys in the right places since she was 2.5 years old...so yes, that'd be good to have plenty of places to put them so that the boys can be taught the same thing. :-))))

J@n!ce said...

Amel : That is a good habit to cultivate from young. Good Job done for your cousin :)

Janice Ng

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape