Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-10-28

My late Brother

Yesterday was the 7th day my beloved brother passed away.

My sis-in-law saw him in her dream. The time was 12.38am...
My brother hold on to her blanket & kneel beside her bed.
Then he hold on to her hands & told her not to cry anymore.

His younger son dreamt of his daddy too.
He was using the computer, he turned around when his son called him.
He smile back at him with happiness.

Although we are all saddened by the lost but glad to hear that my brother "returned" to pass the message that he has found the road to happiness.

May he enjoy his long journey in heaven.

I want to THANK YOU to all those who has shown their concern, love, care, hope, support & condolences to my late brother.

♥ aaron cook ♥ ac associates ♥ Adrian ♥ amel's realm ♥ anitbarbie ♥ appletpk95 ♥ Babyfiona ♥ barrett laurie ♥ bless ♥ blog author ann clemmons ♥ blur mommy ♥ blur ting ♥ Bobby ♥ Bokjae ♥ Bola ♥ brown baron ♥ cardiogirl ♥ cbenc12 ♥ chin sh'n ♥ choc mint girl @ crystal ♥ colleen ♥ criz lai ♥ daniel ♥ Dan's porta ♥ Darlene ♥ diamondssaphire ♥ dodongflores ♥ east meets west kitchen ♥ Eastcoastlife ♥ Ed ♥ ehon ♥ elenie tan ♥ Emila ♥ erisha ♥ flsam ♥ francine ♥ franx budi ♥ Georg ♥ health freak mommy ♥ hipmommy ♥ hipncoolmomma ♥ honestyrain ♥ ilovepearly ♥ JaMiLLa ♥ Janicenw ♥ Jean ♥ jennyl ♥ JessetheCat ♥ jho ♥ Joezul ♥ Johnny Ong ♥ jon ♥ Judy ♥ Keeyit ♥ kegler747 ♥ kiasumum ♥ Ladyjava ♥ lemonjude ♥ Lilifxt ♥ lori ♥ loz ♥ maketraffic ♥ Mariuca ♥ menopauseprincess ♥ Milkmaid ♥ Mommyness ♥ Monday morning power ♥ monkeywong ♥ Morgan ♥ mummy to qiqi ♥ NAFASG ♥ nessa ♥ nester ♥ Nicholas Aaron Khoo ♥ Nick Philips ♥ Nihal ♥ odysseus ♥ old beng ♥ pia ♥ Polliwog ♥ purplefrogcat ♥ Racheal ♥ Rolando ♥ s.h.@.r.o.n ♥ Sam Chan ♥ Sandy G ♥ Santa Claus ♥ sasha ♥ Shan ♥ Shana ♥ Shern's mom ♥ Shinade ♥ sicarii ♥ stacey ♥ Sunshineforlife ♥ Surjit ♥ suzie ♥ sweetpea ♥ tak feng & ♥ li li ♥ The Bimbo Bobo ♥ The New Parent ♥ Trinity ♥ Waterlearner ♥ wen ♥ Zara's Mama ♥ zari.zhm ♥

70 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Anonymous said...

He has found peace, he has found rest, he's cured and now he's happy.

Don't make him feel sad, by taking good care of yourself. Same goes to your family. I'm sure none of you want to upset him that you guys are not taking good care of yourselves.

J@n!ce said...

Ed, this is so true. That is why we keep reminding my mum not to cry anymore. She promised my brother to take good care of herself. He don't wish to see us feeling sad. We have to take good care of ourselves :)

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

Hi Janice, I was so sad to hear about your brother. I know there are no words I could say to make you feel better. Please know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. *hugs*

Kathy

Jamy said...

That's so good, Janice.

I believe that you have learned something precious in this process of ur brother prayer.

Your brother get you to learn alot of things. It's about how you gonna be truly yourself and how you gonna continue the rest of your life.

That's what I have been saying in my blog. Happy is the keyword. Get the learning in every process or period of life. That makes you strengthen up.

You have a nice day with your hubby and two little cute kids.

J@n!ce said...

Kathy, its good enough to see you here. I know it is hard to console a friend who has lost someone dearly. Thank you for your words :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Jamilla : Thank you for the post. I somehow felt more relieved & coping better on hearing their dreams. It is really a blessing to know that he is well over the other side of the world :)

Janice Ng

emilayusof said...

Janice, great to have you back. Great to know also that you brother has found happiness. May he rest in peace.

Lots of love, hugs & kisses,
emila yusof

J@n!ce said...

Thanks Emila. He is totally healed now & ended his suffering :)

Janice Ng

NafaSg said...

Hey Jan!

Glad that u have recuperated from your sadness and pain. Continue to take care of your health ok? =)

J@n!ce said...

Nafa : Yes, I have to nurse my body back to normal now after the bereavement ...

Janice Ng

Adrian said...

Janice! Good to have to back! :) It must be comforting to know that your brother is on the road to heaven and has found some happiness in his new surroundings! :)

The Bimbo said...

Hey Janice... I'm glad that you've also been supporting your mom... helps yourself deal with it too.

You're right. Your brother would want to see all of you moving on and leading a good life, with him in your hearts.

Love to you and your family. *hugs*

Trinity said...

Janice, he's free from his pain now, and heaven is far more better than the life that we live here now. Remember that so we can be strong, knowing that he is in a better place.


Trinity from Rooms of My Heart

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your brother found peace. Hope everything will go on smoothly for you. Cheers.

Mariuca said...

Hi Janice, my first comment here disappeared! :(

Anyway, I'm so glad your SIL had that dream, I hope it gave her some comfort to be visited by her beloved husband, even for a moment. Take care sweetie. Love and hugs!

Genie Princess

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

it's definitely a comforting assurance that he's in peace and happy now. I am sure these dreams have bring alot of comforts to your family. Stay strong in your hourney ahead! Let the memories remain sweet! *HUGZ*

Jean Chia

WaterLearner said...

He is now free from pain. I guess it's his family that he has left behind that needs your good support now.

How are you my friend?

Amel said...

Oh, Janice...I'm SO glad that he "returned" to pass on a positive message! At least that gave them comfort.

HUGE HUGS for you!!!!

darlene said...

These dreams are very comforting to say the least for those left behind, always in my thoughts , god bless

J@n!ce said...

Adrian, we somehow felt better after hearing the dream :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Bobo : My brother's last wish is hope that we can help to take care of his family & also our aging parents. he passed away a few 2 hours he said that to us.

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : The life in heaven is long compared to now. I wish him all the best there :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Alistairlihai : Thank you for your visit & words here :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Looks like your connection is really getting back that you loss your first commentor. I hope I could dream of him too :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Jean : That's true, the dream yesterday has given us much comfort & assurance that my brother is in a better place now with no suffering :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Karen : I think all of us need time to heal the pain from the loss but everyone is coping better now after hearing about the dream. We will take good care of ourselves. Thanks for your concern :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Amel : The dream really did help that all of us are very comforted & stop our tears. Our eyes were so swollen for the past few days. Mine could hardly open even till now.

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : My eldest sis said that we should all stay over at their house yesterday so that we could hopefully "see" him as while :)

Janice Ng

LadyJava said...

Dearest Janice..

I'm so happy that your brother has "returned" to console you and your family.

Take care and God Bless
LJ

lilifxt said...

hi janice i missed u alot ...im so glad that your brother has returned to let u know he is happy this is a nice way to connect with your brother through dreams i beleive that is how GOD's mercy dear i hope u are doing better your hub and the kids too

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Janice, it's been a week since he's gone already? Time really flies, doesn't it? Well, at least you know your brother is in a better place now, right? No more suffering and pain.

Blur Ting said...

It is with mixed feelings when I read this. It's comforting to know he has gone to a better place. Take care.

J@n!ce said...

LJ : We are glad that he visited to pass the msg :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Lili : Thanks, we are all on the road to recovery now after days of coughing & running nose. :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Nick : Times really flies ... ...
We all wish him well & rest in peace :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

BlurTing : Yes, it is really comforting to know that he is in a better place now & fully healed :)

Janice Ng

Leena said...

it sure gives comfort to your family that he's in a safe and happy place.
i know how hard it is to cope with the loss, it takes time.
take good care k.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are all right.. take care..

J@n!ce said...

Shern's Mom : Thanks, we will all take good care of ourselves :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Keeyit : I'm ok now, thanks :)

Janice Ng

Mariuca said...

Janice, I hope u will dream of him too. When B's grandfather passed away earlier this year, only B and a cousin dreamt of their grandfather coming to visit them, so they both feel extra special and blessed. Hugs for u sweetie! :):):)

Genie Princess

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I'm hoping to dream of him too hopefully to tell me how he is doing over there. I just cant believe that he is gone till now. It seems we were still chatting just yesterday....

Janice Ng

Chin Sh'n said...

Hugs..It's always good know that ur beloved ones is safe and in good hands..Take lotsa care ya =)

FL Sam said...

Glad that you are back and sharing that your SIL and her young son has got message from him that he has found peace and happiness. That assurance really very comforting to them.

Take care. :)

J@n!ce said...

Shn : Yes, we are all so comforted knowing this. :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : Thanks for coming over. It is nice to know that he is safe & happy now. Much better than seeing him suffering endless pain & in & out of hospital.

Janice Ng

Francine Ann said...

janice, your family circle dreamt of him because he wanted to say that he's fine and happy in god's kingdom right now. he wanted to tell you guys also that life doesn't end there. He may not be with your family physically but he'll always be at your sides. hey, all your friends are right here for you no matter what happens. friends are for forever you know and we will always bind like couples even if we're not, but as sisters..;why not right? ***muaaaah and hugs***

kegler747 said...

Janice, Let us rejoice because I'm sure wherever he is now he is happy :) Here in the Philippines and other Catholic nations we will celebrate "All Souls Day" on November 2. May everyday be All Souls Days so we will not forget our love ones who already passed away.

J@n!ce said...

Francine : Thanks for the lovely comment. You are right, my brother returned in their dreams to tell us that he is fine over the other end & wanted us not to worry & cry over him. He may not be with us but he is always up there overlooking us :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : Thanks for telling me. I din know that there is such a meaningful day on 2 Nov. Yes, let everyday be All Souls Days so we will not forget our love ones who already passed away. :)

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

Janice,

condolences to you and the whole family -- there are no right words to comfort the bereaved at this moment but please know that there are ppol also that cares across the miles. thnks to this bloggerworld...you have shared your joys and your sorrows too.

your family will be in our prayers.

on a lighter note, am so honored to award your blog with this: pls checkit out:

http://sunshineforlife.wordpress.com/2007/10/30/my-blog-is-a-friendly-site/

take care and love to the boys.

--Arlene

Mizohican said...

My utmost apologies for not coming online all these time. I have an important exam coming up in two week's time so I took a leave from the online world again.

Dear Janice, I am shocked to read the past few posts. I never knew about it until now! My utmost condolences to you dear. Even though I can feel the pain you are going through, I also know that in the end, you will be together with him again. What is important is to keep his memories alive and to remember him always in our prayers.

Love and prayers,
Sandman.

Shana said...

You are quite welcome and please know that you are still in my thoughts. (((HUGS)))

J@n!ce said...

Arlene : Thank you for the award & prayers for my family :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Sandman : Thanks for coming over. Hope you have done well in your exam? Yes, he will be fondly missed & dearly remembered by us. Thanks for the prayers :)


Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Shana : Thank you for being so nice :)

Janice Ng

Suzie said...

he is indeed in a better place. good to know you are feeling better. take care my dear.

Suzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bobby Revell said...

Hi Janice!!! What a lovely post. I like those little hearts.

I've been so busy but I am back to blog. It's GREAT to see you up and at 'em:):):)

East Meets West Kitchen said...

Take good care of yourself and your family, and may your dear brother rest in peace...

J@n!ce said...

Suzie : Thank you, I'm coping well now :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Been missing you for a couple of days now. I have guessed that you are tied up with work. Those hearts were taken off from Jamilla's. Glad that you love it :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

EMWK : Thanks Vic, I will take good care of my family :)

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

Janice, just came across your blog, sorry to hear about your loss. I am with you, my cousin just passed away two weeks ago and our family still feels his loss.

We know they are both in a better place now, that is the only comfort for us.

J@n!ce said...

Anna : I'm sorry that you encounter death in your family too. The only comfort for us is that they are now in a better place & much happier. Hugs to you :)

Janice Ng

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Janice, i am sorry to hear about the passing away of your brother. I am sad also for not being there to offer a word of consolation and prayer to you. My business trip is so demanding that any extra time, i would hit the pillow and sleep.

Take care my friend and i believe your brother is in a better place. May God bless you and your family and your brother's family with His comforting hand.

J@n!ce said...

MT : Glad to see your words here again. Welcome back after your hectic biz trip & not forgetting to visit me. We are trying to adapt to our daily lifes without our brother now. It is hard but we are all comforted to know that he is in a better place now.
May he watch over the well being of his family :)

Janice Ng

Crazed Nitwit said...

I am so very sorry I'm late to hear of your brother. That was fast. I've been praying for you and all your family and will continue to do so. Please accept my sincere sadness at your' brother's passing. Love and hugs coming from the Northwest of the United Sates to you!!!

J@n!ce said...

Janice NW : My brother's condition worsen within weeks. Thanks for your comfort & continuous prayers for my family. its really warming receiving those love & hugs from you all the way form US !! I'm feeling better now & able to handle the loss on the brighter side !!

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

My deepest condolences, sincere apologies I did not read this earlier.

But I'm glad he found peace with God and I'm very sure the dreams were allowed by God for him to pass on the good news that he's now in a better place.

Glad that God's given you His comfort to allow you to move on, may these trailing times give you treasures of the dark to greatly strengthen your walk with God as you extend the loving memories of your brother through this blog and your life till we all meet again in paradise.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape