Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-10-09

What about me?

Hubs back from US this very early morning. Its now 2.38am. I stay awake to wait for him cos he told me he got stuff for the boys. I cant sleep knowing that I haven't seen the goodies yet :)

He bought quite a lot of apparels from Old Navy & Gap for the boys.
This maroon reversible from Gap for Zac is my favourite. You can reverse it to have another look in grey color. Really cool isn't it? However, it can most likely be worn on a cool day cos it is rather thick :)


He got 2 pants for Zac, the one in beige is way too big for him now. Most likely got to wait for another 2 yrs or so?
The one on the right from Old Navy is so versatile. You could choose to shorten it to become a bermudas on a hot weather. The zipper there is such a breeze. What an intelligent design :)



This is the only one that fits Amos nicely (I think !!). It is really cute & neat. I cant wait to see Amos wearing it !!


2 long sleeves shirt one each from Gap & Old Navy for Zac. Simple & the cotton fabric makes it really nice to touch :)

A couple more of the T-shirts for Zac.


Hubs got himself a Calvin Klein jeans & an Oakley Shirt :)

This is what is left for me... ... the carriers for the apparels !!
Hubs din get anything for me, sad or not? Please cry with me now ... ... *sob*
Its difficult to get man to shop things for us, more often will either get things of the wrong size. So I think he chose not to buy at all. *more sobbing*

43 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Mariuca said...

Yay first commenter!!!! I saw ur msg on my sbox and quickly came over!

Such cute clothes for the boys... I love GAP too, used to shop there a lot during my uni days! ;)

Hey, the bags are nice what, I collect paper bags and those look mighty cool to me! But cause I'm ur good friend, I shall sob with u for not getting anything from hubbs! But at least he's back safe and sound huh?? Maybe he's planning a surprise for u later woman, when u least expect it...ta da... a big pressie for Jan! :):):)

Anonymous said...

Janice, **sob, sob, sob**....big hugs for Janice.

Maybe he doesn't know what to get for you from Gap.

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,

Don't be sad!
Be Thankful that your husband is back safely and is with you. He is the best gift - am I right? :-)

Best Wishes
Let's Acquire Wisdom and Live with Passion

WaterLearner said...

Jan,

I would cry if I were you also.

No worries! I am here with you!

Bobby Revell said...

I want some new clothes too! I made all mine out of old towels and thick red thread. I know they look weird and are terrible for job interviews!LOL!!!
I hope you have a good day Janice:)

darlene said...

what the heck!!...how could he?.....not get you sumtin.....lol
and clothes...for you perhaps...but toys for the boys...they are gunna look at it and toss it aside...lol...Glad he is back home with all of you

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Janice, poor you. I'd have told him to sleep on the couch!!! LOL! Well, he did get loads of stuff for the boys though ... lucky them, they look like they have more clothes than me ... LOL!

RW said...

Janice I would have got ya a nice evening gown to go out and party in! :D

Lemonjude said...

All cloth are nice piece for your boys...he hav a good taste on choosing for boys stuff...

Gap and Old Navy is more cheaper to get in US, here not really...

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : hey hey... you collect those paper bags also? I've got a lot of those fanciful paper bags in my storeroom actually. Have thrown half of them away due to space constraint earlier this year. haha... what a coincidence to find a hobby we both share again besides perfume collection :):)

Actually I din expect him to get things cos I know he is running a tight schedule in this trip. Anyway, he's gonna be broke if he get stuff for all of us on every trip. He is such a frequent flyer lah. I hope to tag along on his future trips to US, he said I could go along leh... YEAH !! :):)

I'm happy mood today cos hubs back home. That will also mean that I have to start practicing my "D" while he is home for a week :):)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Sam : Yss Yes, the most important is that he is back home safe & sound. I cant get to sleep the whole nite without ensuring that he is home. I jump out of the bed the moment I hear the door open. haha :D

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Karen : We are just like that mah, of course will feel sad that everyone got pressie but the poor mummy got none except the bags lah !! Its just for that moment only. I'm actually very fine now. Thanks for crying with me :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : I hope you get some extra money from blogging to get a nice suit for your job interview, I heard you mentioned some times back you wanna go for one? Or was it done already? :):)

All the best of luck !!

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : The boys haven't even got a chance to take a look at the clothes, they are already in the washing machine. Anyway, I dun think they will be interested like wat you said. They are more into toys & toys & more toys :):)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Judy : Thanks for the comfort. Hubs did mention that he really din have much time to walk around. Those few he got are quick picks he just grab along the way. Its ok lah, anyway, its difficult to get tops for ladies also :)

I understand what he meant :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Nick : haha...my hubs is already sleeping on the floor. Zac & I kicked him off our beds...just kidding :):)

The boys sure have lots of clothings now. With hands down & now a few more new ones from US :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Roger : Awwwwww, so sweet of you!! Would it be something so sexy like those Tado used to wear... hehe ;p

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Judy Chow : You are right, they are so much cheaper from US. I thought those pieces he bought are excellent choices too :)

Janice Ng

Menchie said...

My hubby's the same way with clothes shopping for me. Has no clue whatsoever. So I usually tell him what I want or pick it out myself.

But, poor you. The only one who doesn't get any. Tell him to make it up to you. :D

J@n!ce said...

Mench : Oh yes, that is precisly what I will tell him if I really need him to get me something. Got to state down clearly & explain to him many times. Oh come man are all like that when it comes to shopping for ladies huh? :)

Janice Ng

Heart of Rachel said...

Cool clothes! My Mom loves sending my son GAP and OLD NAVY too.

I hope your hubby can make it up to you somehow. Don't be sad, perhaps, he's thinking of a sweet surprise.

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : hehe... thanks for consoling me. He sure knows how to give surprises to me :)

Janice Ng

Bobby Revell said...

Does your husband read your blog?

JK said...

Poor Janice.(Hug) Did he feel bad about it? If he does feel bad, it's your turn to ask him to make up for that. Remember to add some "interest". (Oh, bad me!)

Amel said...

OHHHHHHHHH I'm so sorry, Janice. :-((( Maybe you can ask for some money so you can buy yourself something? HE HE HE...

Btw, the T-shirts and pants for the boys are CUTE! ;-D

Chinneeq said...

haha....not too bad as the bag is useful to do the morning marketing :)

Trix said...

How sad, you must tell your hubby that all shopping trips must include some spoiling and prezzies for the lady in question...or else who knows what??!! :)

JesseTheCat

Par said...

Hahaha....
Lots of kids clothing, at least he got them something...
Some people would keep the bags, maybe you find them useful later :P

emilayusof said...

Wow! Great kidswear! Don't worry Janice, maybe your husband will buy for you something on the next trip!

J@n!ce said...

Jo-N : haha :D He already explained to me the reason why he din get for me. I've accepted his explanation. I'm not sad anymore. I'm glad that he is back home :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Yes, occasionally. He was aware of this post. I told him the whole world will knew about the fact that he din get anything for me... haha :D

He just laughed ... ... :D:D

Janice Ng

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

waaahhh, nothing for you? waaaahhh, i'm crying now ^_^

he should have gotten you a perfume or anything. Ask him to go shopping with you then ^_^

I like all the stuffs he bought for the kids, old navy is my fave

J@n!ce said...

Girlie : Thanks for feeling the sadness in me. I'm much better now actually. Hubs a nice person, he definitely wouldn't purposely left out not buying anything for me. He just run out of time to grab my stuff :)

Janice Ng

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

Haha!! dun cry, k! i know it sucks to find out that hubs didnt get anythign for you but at least you guys had a great time chatting away! i love the black paper bag! :D

Zac & Amos must be happy with so many new clothes.

Mariuca said...

Jan, if u can "D" again, I'm going to bug B to give me a refresher course too he he he!

Oh, great if u can tag along on hubb's next overseas trip! Then u can shop till u drop! ;)

Genie Princess

J@n!ce said...

Jean : The black paper bag is from Oakley. The boys still do not appreciate new clothes. They would rather have toys. I will post them in their new wardrobe soon :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I started to D again yesterday nite. So you can start to bug B to give your some refresher course !! :)
Its so cool to have a pretty lady driver like you on the driver's seat lah !! :)

I hope to visit US too, I've never been there. But will be missing the boys leh.....{{{{HUGS}}}} to them :D

Janice Ng

Crazed Nitwit said...

When my boys weren't wearing osh kosh they were wearing Gap and Old Navy. Great boy clothes and we have pants just those that can be made into shorts. They were very popular here about 2 years ago.(At least at high school age) Geo and I used to wear Gap all the time and then they changed their clothing lines to more dressy wear.

I think Hubby needs to get you some presents!! Maybe some pretty gems?(wink)

J@n!ce said...

Janice NW : Those brand that you mentioned are really very expensive over at my side. Its a good buy during his US trip. They are nice designs for the boys & I love it too :)

Wowow, thanks for suggesting the pressie. I will hint to my hubs ;p
Janice Ng

Blur Ting said...

Oh, your hubby is so good at buying clothes for the kids...and himself. But nothing for you???!!!

At least get you a lady's tee right? Not difficult to buy what. Aiya, you must complain...being a SAHM is a tough job you know!

Anonymous said...

He's given you the biggest present in your life... his heart.

J@n!ce said...

Blur Ting : Thanks for consoling me. I'm actually alright now, hubs did explain why he didn't get anything for me. I understand that he was really rushing that day. Anyway, there is still chance, he will still be going again... :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Ed : Awww... you are so rite. That is the best gift to me :D

Janice Ng

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape