Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-10-07

38 questions

Jerry tagged me on this.

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? My 2 boys : Amos & Zac
2. What were you doing at 0800? Still sleeping
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Taking shower
4. What happened to you in 2006? Giving birth to Amos & coping with post pregnancy hair loss & weight gain
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? "What!! Amos pass motion again?"
6. How many beverages did you have today? Coffee & Water
7. What color is your hairbrush? Purple
8. What was the last thing you paid for? Cash payment of newspaper subscription
9. Where were you last night? At home reading books to my boys
10. What color is your front door? Brown Wood
11. Where do you keep your change? Coin compartment of my wallet
12. What’s the weather like today? A bit windy this morning
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Cookies n Cream
14. What excites you? When my cards are very good when playing MJ
15. Do you want to cut your hair? I prefer long hair
16. Are you over the age of 25? Yes
17. Do you talk a lot? No
18. Do you watch the O.C.? No
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes
20. Do you make up your own words? Occasionally
21. Are you a jealous person? No time for jealousy
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Agnes, my accounting friend
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. My blog buddy, Karen
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? A, just a letter to denote a call-back system
25. What does the last text message you received say? "Did you win MJ yesterday?"
26. Do you chew on your straw? No
27. Do you have curly hair? A little baby hair with curls
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Staying at home today cos its raining heavily outside
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? I wouldn't want to be friend to a rude person
30. What was the last thing you ate? Chicken & Yam Bao + Coffee for breakfast
31. Will you get married in the future? I'm happily married
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?I didn’t watch any in the past 2 weeks
33. Is there anyone you like right now? I like many people
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? HUH!! I cant even on the fire now
35. Are you currently depressed? A bit
36. Did you cry today? Not yet
37. Why did you answer and post this? Too bored today
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.

Karen, Marzie, Francine, Girlie, Erisha

20 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

WaterLearner said...

Hey Jan!! Thanks for tagging me! Since it's raining, I might be able to catch up quite a lot in updating my blog today.

Why are you currently a bit depressed? And why is your answer to Question#36 "Not yet" instead of "No"? Your hubbs travelling again is it? Quite a lot to handle with the two little ones is it?

Let me know ok. Take care!!

J@n!ce said...

Karen, the rain has stopped over here. I think its just passing cloud over my side. Since you cant go out how you settle your lunch? Do you cook or just as lazy as me... hehe ;p

I am depressed over a few things :

1) Hubs not at home mah
2) Eldest Brother Sick
3) Eldest Sis going for op next week

I also duno why I typed " Not yet" for #36 mebbe I'm expecting myself to cry later. *sob*

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

hey janice, cheer up ok. hope you would soon be your happy self. anyway, I did the tag already =D

Mariuca said...

Hi Jan! Oh I think this is the one Erisha tagged with me earlier! Wah, long time u didn't tag me, now have to answer so many questions he he..

A lot of Mjs in ur answer LOL! How often do u play MJ? I used to play cards with some of my married couple friends but nowadays so busy and they too are busy with their kids so haven't done that in ages!

Will have this one up soon (yeah right?) ok! Thanks for tagging me dear! :):):)

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,

It was nice to read your answers to all the questions except question 35 and 36.

Cheers up my friend!

Check this out:
http://www.stservicemovie.com/

Blessings to you Janice
Let's Acquire Wisdom and Live with Passion

WaterLearner said...

Can I do something to help?

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi jan! i still hv not get this meme out! :) thanks for reminding me!

oh, u hv some choc aderlets ad! looks yummy!! :)

J@n!ce said...

Erisha : Oppss, sorry. I din know that you have done this :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Today bored at home in the morning bcos of the rain. So thought of taking the chance to do some meme. Of course I will not forget you lah. I want to read your answers too :)

I played MJ over the weekends occasionally :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Sam Chan : Thanks for showing me the meaningful slides. What a cool way to satisfy customer. Johnny is really great :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Thanks for your concern. I also duno how to render help now cos it is not something that can be satisfied through monetary terms or physical efforts. It is all fate !! :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Right, Jerry tagged both of us. Faster get yours up ... hehe ;p

How's your weekend, you sure know how to enjoy yourself huh? Yesterday yum cha until so late huh !! :)

Janice Ng

Francine Ann said...

janice, thanks very much for this tag. pls check it out;

J@n!ce said...

Francine : I went over to yours but din see your post :)

Janice Ng

Bobby Revell said...

Wow...those are some personal questions! You didn't cry yet today? I hope you go all day smiling!!!

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : I hold back my tears for 2 days straight now :)

Janice Ng

RW said...

hard questions Janice!

J@n!ce said...

Roger : haha, do you do meme over at Idaho? I should tag you rite? :)

Janice Ng

Bobby Revell said...

Two days without tears? Did you make it three?

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Yes, my hubs back today & I am smiling again :):)

Janice Ng

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape