Thare are 3 memes here !!
I've been tagged by Marzie to pass on The Pink Penguin in conjunction with the ‘Breast Cancer Awareness’ month of October. In doing my bit to help spread awareness on the issue of breast cancer to women, here are several tips I'd like to share with you on how you can avoid breast cancer and remain healthy.
• Eat a balanced diet
• Do exercise at least 3 times a week
• Try to be relax, don't be over-stress, cancer cells are aggrevated due to STRESS
• Take Anti-oxidant supplement daily, they can prevent cancer
• Check your breast daily for lumps, go for a scan yearly. For those above 40 yrs, perform a mammogram.
How you can help raise awareness on breast cancer:-
1. Spread the word. Announce the event on your blog. You could write a blog post (like this), or a little note about it. Whatever you choose to do, just go ahead and tell your readers about it.
2. Go pink. Modify your theme if you know how to, or get yourself a pretty pink theme. If you run a website, turn your website pink. But if you don’t like pink, you could still participate by putting up a badge on your sidebar.
3. Design badges and banners. Design a couple of “Pink for October” badges or banners for other participants to use (for free) and to publicize the event. Some of the existing badges and banners can be downloaded from the Official Pink for October Site.
4. Design blog themes. There are a lot of bloggers (me included) who can’t even do simple designing, so if you are good at it, perhaps you could design and release a few pink themes? So, I am hoping that whoever happens to read my post, please do something to spread the awareness. It only takes a moment of our time.
2nd Meme :
LovelyMummy tagged me on this 5 of 5.
5 things found in my room:
King size bed, Treadmill, Newly purchased Mistral Fan, Sharp Plasmacluster Ionizer, Kids study table with 2 chairs
5 things I’ve always wanted to do
Vacation, Able to drive the kids out alone, Meet up friends, Do something on my hair/manicure/pedicure, Hope to get a stress-free job
5 things found in my bag
Clean & Clear oil blotter, Lip moisturiser, Wallet, Dry & wet tissue, Sweets
5 things found in my wallet
Credit/discount card, IC/driving license, Cash, Cheque,"Fu"- a piece of yellow paper that can can protect me (same as lovelymummy).
5 things I’m currently into
Refresh my driving, Try to do exercise at least 3 times per week, Spend more time with the kids, Cut down on unhealthy food, Tidy up my wardrobe
3rd Meme :
Adrian aka Genie King tagged me on this interesting one.
INSTRUCTION: I will tag you a Question and you Post your answer on your blog. After that you make another question and tag other bloggers. Easy Mah? Let’s get it on!
Adrian's Question is: On a dark stormy night you're driving alone on a narrow back road. You actually took a wrong turn and don't really know where you are and there are no familiar landmarks and neither are there any buildings. Suddenly you have a flat tyre....what would you do?
1) Stay in the car until daybreak
2) Get out in the rain and try to change the tyre
3) Walk to the nearest place to ask for help
4) Call someone to give you a hand (remember you don't know where you are)
5) Drive on with the flat tyre until you reach civilization
My Answer is :
Although I don't know where I am, I will still call someone for help & in the meantime, drive slowly with the flat tyre to see if I can reach "anywhere". I would definitely not stay in the car, get out of the rain to change the tyre is totally impossible for me !!
Here is my question :
You are alone in the house with 2 very young children below the age of 5. The water is boiling, the children are fighting over toys & are crying, someone knock on the door, the phone is ringing, the tap is running. Which one will you do first & why? :)
Since there are 3 memes here. Please choose which one (best if do all) you prefer to do :
1) Bobby, Karen, Blur Ting, Rachel, Darlene, Jesse, BokJae, Winston, Uncle Sam, Jenny, Jo
Thare are 3 memes here !!