Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-10-04

HAPPY 4th BiRtHDaY Zachary


Today is a special day to my elder boy, Zachary bcos he will be turning 4 yrs old.
Thank you to Jean for putting up a post to welcome Zac on his 4th birthday !!
Also, thank you to the forever kind Jackie for baking a cake & party over at hers !!

2 weeks before his birthday, I asked him what cake he wanted. He cant make up his mind on a Superman or Mickey Mouse cake. He also listed his birthday wishlist of a new tricycle, a set of cooking toys (do you rem that he loves to cook?) & lollipop. Let see if they were fulfilled !! :)

We celebrated his birthday last Friday nearly a week ahead. This is bcos Daddy will be away on his birthday. We don't want to miss him out on an important day to Zac so I planned earlier :)

We only have a small celebration at home unlike previous years when we had celebration twice over at our parents' !!

This was the swensen birthday cake I chose for Zac. There was no Superman design so I am left with an easy choice of getting the right Mickey design with 2 choices of ice-cream : blueberry & cookies n cream :)



Shall we all sing a birthday song to Zac?

"Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you, Zachary
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU !!"
*blow candle*
These are his birthday presents ...

See Zac modeling beside his new cooking toy? I cant help but keep laughing at that photo, he is really funny :)

The tricycle was bought on that Chaotic Day you have seen him riding on it... ...

Below :
On the left is a present from a good friend, Molly. It is a new learning puzzle game to test your judgement. It is really interesting. I'm surprised that Zac can figure out how to play it. There is a booklet on the different set of puzzle to select & play :)
On the right are present from his school assistants.

Below are a set vehicle tool set. I have longed wanted to get one for Zac but cant find an appropriate one. It is so cool to be receiving it from my 4th sis. She also bought a Ford Sports Car for him :)

My helper really dotes on my boys. She has never forgotten to get them presents over the years. This year, she bought some coloring/writing books & also stickers for Zac. How thoughtful of her :):)

Zac is 1 yr older this year & I can see that he is more aware that it is his special day unlike previous years. I hope today will mark his beginning of a new chapter in his life with new learnings & achievements :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, my boy :):)

116 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

Happy Birthday Zac!!! It looks like a lot of wonderful presents were received... and the cake looks delicious!

darlene said...

happy birthday Zac...looks like a wonderful day!...
love the cake...What a wonderful Mummy you have!

J@n!ce said...

Colleen : Thanks for the visit & warm greetings to Zac. The cake is really yummy. The 1.5kg is too big for my family now that we still have some left in the freezer :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : Thanks, I love seeing smile on my boys & a little effort will make them so jumping with joy. That's the best gift for me in return :)

Janice Ng

Blur Ting said...

Wow! Happy birthday Zac! What a lot of presents! I want some cake too!

Bobby Revell said...

Happy Birthday Zac!!!!! Yay!!!!!
Wow, he's just beaming in these pictures. What an awesome looking cake!

Mommy & Daddy sure love their great sons:) I hope that cake tastes as good as it looks! What a smile on Zac's face. It's got me smiling too.

I have my party hat on!!!!!

J@n!ce said...

Blur Ting : We still have some left in the freezer cos its ice-cream cake. Its nice to eat it very the days to rem how wonderful the cake is :):)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Zac is so beaming with joy & he sure knows that it is his birthday today. I wonder what he will ask later on when he wakes up cos he mention not going to school today bcos it is his birthday he wants to go out & play. He want to go to the zoo & beach. That's a tough one for me at the moment cos the zoo & the beach are at 2 ends of the country... LOL :)

The cake is really yummy if you love ice-cream. It has 2 layers of flavours. I chose cookies n cream & madcademia nut. However, the latter need to pay an extra S$5 just for that. So I changed it to blueberry instead :)


Janice Ng

Bobby Revell said...

Ha ha ha...you can't blame him but that's a lot to ask! I had to work on Christmas day the past 5 years. I don't remember last Christmas at all.

Tell him he'd better enjoy being a kid while it lasts! I always said, "I can't wait to grow up!" Now I wish I had kept my big mouth shut. I wanna be a little kid again:):):)

Unknown said...

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Birthday Zac. Oh I'm so confused Ho! Ho! Ho!

Santa ô¿ô

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Same, I once said that too & regret cos its nice being a little kid. No worries & always hanging around mummy & daddy :)

I am the only one in my own family who had birthday celebration every year till 6 yrs old. How good consider that I've got 7 other siblings. Its really good to be a little gal once again :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Santa : I love the merry birthday. What a cute Santa greetings.

Hugs to Uncle Santa :):)

Janice Ng

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday Zac!!! WoWeee...it looks like you had a great day!!! I love birthdays....now you are four years old. Wow Congratulations!!~hugs,Jackie

FL Sam said...

Happy Birthday to Zac.!!! Wow, very nice and big birthday cake.

Btw, I have added you to my list for the Desktop memem. :)

NafaSg said...

Hi Janice,

Janice, we are very proud of you to raise such a lovely kid.

We believe that Zach will be a somebody that will be able to contribute to our society under the care of your love.

From the pictures you have posted, Zach isnt missing anything on his birthday.

Not only the gifts that he receives, but the best gift ever that is, the love of both beautiful parents.

We are sure both Zach & Amos will grown up to filial boys to you and your husband and we will always pray for their happiness.

*The NAFA TEAM sang in unison*

"Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you, Zachary
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU !!"

Happy Birthday, Zachary =)

Love,
Nafa

Adrian said...

Happy Birthday Zac! Those are some mighty fine presents you got you lucky boy! Nice Disney gang cake too...can I have a slice LOL
Cheers young man! And Cheers to the happy family too! :)

emilayusof said...

Happy 4th Birthday, handsome boy! What a nice cake and pressies you have there, Zac!

The Bimbo said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Zac!!! :)

4ALL2ALL said...

Happy Birthday Zac. Best Wishes to you !

Aaron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aaron Cook said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Zachary!!! :) I hope you had an awesome, awesome day! :)

Janice,

Really GREAT pictures! Looks like you all had the wonderful time you deserve. :)

Shine on,
Aaron

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Zac,

May you have many happy returns in life.

Jackie said...

Zac I got so excited that I baked you a cake...please come and see it!! http://shinade.blogspot.com Happy Birthday again!:)

J@n!ce said...

Jackie : thanks so much for dedicating a post to Zac. Its always so thoughtful of you. I will show him the party over at yours when he is back from school :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : Thanks for your wishes & the desktop meme link :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Nafa : Thanks so much for your encouraging words. I think you are right, the best gift to the children is to be celebrating the birthday with their parents & surrounded by lovely presents from their wishlist. I'm glad to make it happen for him :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Adrian : I realized that Nick & you like to use the word "mighty". I've learned to use the word appropriately nowdays too. hehe ;p

This year, I took the least time to decide on the birthday cake design cos Zac wanted Mickey, so I just zoom in to the Mickey selection & immediately chose this one which is the best for a birthday bash :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Emila : Thanks, children just love singing the birthday song & blowing off the candle. He wanted to cut the cake again last Sun when we are over at my parents cos my sis bought her the presents. I told her he has celebrated earlier with Daddy at home whether he remembered? Luckily he said "Yes" *phew* :):)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Bobo : Xie Xie :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

4all2all : Thanks for your words & I have linked you from my blog as requested :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Aaron : Always happy to see you over here. Just love your avatar & your "Shine ON".

It just made my day :):)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

PlatinumGal : Thanks, sure hope he will have many happy returns in his life :)

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

First, Happy birthday, Zac!

And I like Zac's smile, it's wonderful!

J@n!ce said...

Moi Zhe : Thanks for your visit & your compliments :):)

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

Hey Happy birthday Zac! What a wonderful birthday celebration! I'm going to celebrate my 3 years old birthday soon :-) Hope my mummy can buy me a wonderful birthday cake like yours! I luv ice-cream ;p yum..yumm...

J@n!ce said...

BabyEdison : So cute, you're turning 3 yrs old & love ice-cream too. I will let your mummy know so that she can plan in advance for you :):)

Hugs to babyedison :)

Janice Ng

Casey and Peanut said...

Happy Birthday Zach!!!

Wow, you are so blessed to have such a loving & wonderful Mom & Dad!!

Many years from now, when you read this blog your mom created, we are sure, you will be filled with tears & appreciatian.

Great cake & bike too .... wow Casey & Peanut is getting jealous liaw ...

Much Love from
Casey and PEanut

J@n!ce said...

Casey&Peanut : That's rite, I hope they boys can find some of their childhood photos from this blog eventually when they grow up. Its gonna be so cool how much time mummy has spent over the years :)

Thanks for your encouragement !!

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

happy birthday dear zachary.
he shares my nephew's birthday and me and hubs anniversary LOL.
going to school oredi?

J@n!ce said...

Twin : HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you & your man. What a good day to celebrate together :)

Yes, Zac is attending nursery now & will head for Kindergarden next year :)

Janice Ng

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Zac!!
Wow! You got lots of lovely presents!!

RW said...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAC" Looks like your having a good one! That cake looks great and awesome presents! Hope you made a great wish and it comes true! Janice save me some cake lol :D

J@n!ce said...

Elaine : Thanks & congrates on your blog being published :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Roger : I think he is still too young to understand what he wants as a wish. Here's a slice for you hope you don't mind they are leftovers? :):)

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

Let me sing a birthday song for you ya...hehe
"
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you, Zachary
Happy Birthday to you
"

Wish your dream come true o....

Hope I'm not late to wish you here...hehe...

Yours Sincerely,
Kenneth

J@n!ce said...

Kenneth, thanks so much for singing the song to Zac. Of course you are not late. Its only mid-day & I have yet to bring him out today. He still got a class to attend & it ended at 3pm :)

Janice Ng

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Hey Jan, give Zac a hug from me and the wife and wish him a great birthday ok :) I'm sure he's happy with all those presents he got ya ...

NIHAL said...

Hi Janice,

It's really nice to hear that you guy's spent a great day doing all this. I'm sure Zac will cherish every moment :)

And before I forget, Happy Birthday Zac!

PS : That cake looks mighty tasty too, well I guess any cake from Swensen is always yummy ... oh how I wish I had some. I've got to wait 2 more months to get my share of a similar celebration *hint-hint* :))

Have a great day Janice.

kegler747 said...

Oh yes, how could I forget... MALIGAYANG BATI (happy birthday) ZAC! As for you janice, good job for choosing the cake as it looks very appetizing. Yummmmmy! I wish I'm invited to your party :)

J@n!ce said...

Nick : Thanks for the warm wishes :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Nihal : Its not easy doing up a birthday celebration. This is considered a small one. I cant imagine if I were to prepare for a BIG one. I think I cant get to sleep. LOL :)

An advanced birthday greetings to you in case it slip off my mind 2 months away :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : Sorry for not being able to invite you personally. Its till good to be seeing the the celebration online here right? Thanks for your kind words :)

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Zac,,
cake looks delicious and interesting...
nice presents..
I can just give my wishes to you for a long and pleasant life ...

Anonymous said...

What an occasion and I drop in late.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACHARY!

He looked so excited with the cake. I bet he must have enjoyed it.

J@n!ce said...

Sweet Girl : That's sweet enough of you to send in your wishes. Thank you :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Ed : Yes, he has been counting everyday to the celebration last Fri. When I told him its his actual birthday today. He seemed lost cos he remembered he had celebrated it ... LOL :D

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

Hi zachary, happy birthday from papa. USA here still 3th Oct, to me, your birthday still one more hr away...

J@n!ce said...

Papa : Zac will be celebrating twice with you again tomorrow over at your side. All the love & hugs from papa all the way from USA....

YEAH !! :D:D:D:D

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

Zac is looking so cute and a little shy look. gonna grow up to a handsome guy and sweep many girls' hearts~

Shana said...

happy bday zac!!:D

Anonymous said...

OH OMG, that's Mickey Cake is so special! Your kid must be so happy! :P

Mariuca said...

Well, serves me right for waking up late! Now, I'll be commenter 62! ;) He he he...

Happy Birthday Zac!!! So many pressies for u... which one is your favourite? The tricycle or the cooking set? Here's a very special bday lollipop for the birthday boy from Aunty Marzie k, have a great day and have lods of fun today!

Jan, the cake is so cute, all Mickey's friends are there too LOL! And... we finally get a glimpse of ur hubby! :):):)

Genie Princess

Mariuca said...

Jan, wah so sweet la I saw hubbs commented for Zac! U must be ecstatic he's comin home soon! Yay for Jan and hubbs for bein such a sweet couple! :):):)

Genie Princess

J@n!ce said...

Ben : Thanks for your compliments, he may look shy but he is actually those very notti, fussy & screamer type LOL :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Shana : Thanks dear :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Thanks for being so observant & reading through all the comments. Hurray, daddy is here to comment :):)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

MW: Thanks, the birthday cake is too nice to eat it up. For that disney special design, we have to pay an extra S$5. :):)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I'm right that you woke up at 3pm again today huh. Luckily I am in time to catch your comment before I head out with Zac. Thanks for the lollipop & yes, my hubs was here just now to wish Zac a happy birthday :)

Janice Ng

Lynn's recipe said...

Happy Birthday Zac! He is a great boy with a wonderful mother. Bless you guys.

J@n!ce said...

Lynn : Welcome to my blog & thank you for your words :)

Janice Ng

Amel said...

HAPPY B-DAY, Zac!!!

You have SUCH a WONDERFUL family, Janice! I LOVE the pics you've taken.

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Thank you. I'm really blessed to have a wonderful family. Thanks for the compliments. :)

Janice Ng

kiasumum said...

Here's wishing you a yum-yum-yummy BIRTHDAY, Zac....

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

Happy Birthday, Zac!! *mmuaakss* :)
Wow, you have a cooking toy set! come, let's play together!!

jan, finally mr. leslie is revealed!!! wow, he's so macho lar... hehe.. you two looks good together! and Zac seems to be having so much fun! you are a great mom! :)

oh, how's amos! seems liek teh spotlight is only on Zac! hello, my cutie amos! here's two strawberries for you! yummy yummy! :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

oh, zac, i told uncle martin that it's your birthday today and he's here to wish you:
"Happy Birthday Zachary!"

Chinneeq said...

Wow....so fast 4 years old liao...Happy birthday Zac, big boy oredi :)

Hey, Janice, yur hair so long and pretty :p

KeV's wAlKAbOuT said...

Hey Zac Happy bday! =)

Jamy said...

Janice dear,

I am a photo observer! I almost observe every of ur photos and even others blog photo.

The Happy Birthday cake is really so thoughtful for you to choose that. You might not notice what that Mickey mouse design is meant for. But I know!!!!

Mickey Mouse has alot of friends to celebrate his birthday with him!!!! Just like you helped Zac to celebrate his birthday with us in BLOGOSPHERE!!! Thats so thoughtful of you that you might not know. But I notice it. U can still choose Mickey Mouse design with himself alone celebrating himself but U did not. U get me, my dear?

When we CHOOSE something in every second, thats a reason behind it. Like why you choose this color and not that color? Why u choose this photo or not that photo? Ah HUH! There's a meaning on it.

I love that mickey mouse friend gathering celebration photos. It's not just a simple cream and ice-cream to color the cake. But an underlying meaningful!!!

Janice, I hope you can write a note on this fantastic cake for memorandum so that Zac will get the inside meaningful and feel how much love that you give to him unconditionally.

Anyway,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO

ZZZZZZZZ AAAAAAAA CCCCCCCC
ZZZZZZZZ AAAAAAAA CCCCCCCC
ZZZZZZZZ AAAAAAAA CCCCCCCC
ZZZZZZZZ AAAAAAAA CCCCCCCC
ZZZZZZZZ AAAAAAAA CCCCCCCC
ZZZZZZZZ AAAAAAAA CCCCCCCC

(Is it unique?)

from: aUnt JaMiLLa - Brunei

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday cute cute boy.

li ann said...

happy birthday big boy!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you Zachary!

~Sandy G.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Wow, what a beautiful and colorful birthday cake. Happy birthday Zachary boy!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I am a wee bit late. Happy 4th Birthday to Zachary! What lovely presents and great day for you all.

God bless!

J@n!ce said...

Kiasumum : I love the yum yum birthday. I brought Zac for another round of yum yum celebration again yesterday ev. I will post the photo later :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Thanks. We are indeed a very blessed family. Its Zac birthday so the spotlight is on him. Thanks for not forgetting the other cutie pie of mine. So sweet of you to give him his fav strawberry. I haven't been buying recently cos the price is really soaring high :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Martin : Thank you so much for your wishes. I am 4 yrs old today loh :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : Nice to see you here. I hope you are feeling better now? Hugs to you :):)

My hair is really messy, however, it din show out in the photo cos I have been combing & putting a lot of serum on it prior to going out that day. So it looks more manageable. I get my maid to help me dye my hair 2 days ago. Now its in a nice shade I like. However, it is very dry loh :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Kev : Thank you :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Jamilla : Thank you Missy Observant. hehe ;p

Yes, I did explain to Zac when I revealed the cake to him. I told him Mickey & friends are all here to celebrate his birthday, isn't that cool & fun? He told me he has a lot of friends. haha :D

Thanks for your creatiivity there. Its really unique :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Keeyit/DLG/Sandy/Shireen : Thank you for your wishes for my boy :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Judy : Thanks for coming over. You are so busy I can see. Its not too late cos US is still 4 OCt now, right? :)

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

hi Zac, is dad again, today is 4th Oct here is USA Milpitas... so ...Happy Birthday ...once again....due to different in time zone.

J@n!ce said...

Papa : Daddy is here again to wish Zac a HAPPY BIRTHDAY from USA. How cool... Muackkksssssss :):):)

Janice Ng

JK said...

I am late. Happy belated birthday to Zac.

WaterLearner said...

Deng Deng Deng!!!!

Our Janice's Prince Charming is finally unveiled!!!

Happy Birthday to Zac. Very sorry Auntie Karen is saying this only one day late!!

Unikversiti said...

OOoppss really sorry for being late, but Happy besday to Zack!!! May u long life in peace, harmony and gud wealth :)

Trinity said...

Sorry I am late! Happy belated birthday Zac! Your cake is wonderful! I wish I could visit you and give a big hug ((((Zac))))

Trinity from Rooms of
My Heart

Trix said...

Sorry I am so late coming by to give my congratulations...as you know I was away myself celebrating Cassie's birthday too! I still want to say how lovely this post is...all the wonderful pictures and very lucky birthday boy...I hope that they both enjoy many,many happy birthdays ahead of them...and a whole lot of Good Fortune be theirs always! With huge big oodles of love to them all :)

Jesse ...

Bless said...

Happy Belated Birthday Zach! I love the mickey mouse cake :-) Wish you more blessings and good health! Big huggy from Aunt Bless :-)

Bobby Revell said...

Yay 100th commenter!!!!! Happy Birthday to Zac again!:):):)

J@n!ce said...

Jo-N : Thank you so much :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Aunty Karen : Thank you so much, you are right that pple say I look like my Daddy more. We are photostated :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Forumer : Thanks for your blessing :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : So sweet of you, those words are good enough. Thank you so much {{{{HUGS}}}}} to you & your 2 lovely boys too :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Jesse : OMG !! You are finally back.... miss you so much been knocking on your blog for a while now & glad to see you return with a new AVATAR. That's a good one :):):)

I will be over yours to see what you are up too now. Btw, Marzie has a new mug to be won. Please don't fight with me again since you already won the first one ok? My mug is broken & I badly need one now.... LOL :D

How's your vacation, cant wait to see if you will load up the photos of Cassie beaming with holiday joy :)

Belated birthday to your wonderful Angel.

{{{{Hugs}}}}} to you & Cassie :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Aunt Bless : Mummy chose the Mickey Mouse cake & I thought it was really fantastic with the whole gang there to celebrate for me.... yo yo yo... :):):)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : YEAH !! You are the 100th commenter. Thank you all for making it possible for me that was the first time my comments & reached the 100th mark. Let's CELEBRATE now. DOUBLE JOY :):)

Janice Ng

Nessa said...

Happy belated birthday to Zac! (((Hugs)))

J@n!ce said...

Nessa : Thanks :)

Janice Ng

Bobby Revell said...

Yeah, good looking girls always get the most comments! Cute kids get even more!

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Thanks for your words. This is my first post that reached the 100th mark. Thanks for being a part to make it possible :)

Janice Ng

Bobby Revell said...

Well then, here's comment 112!!!!!!!
I hope you have a great week:)

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Thank you so much. I read your msg on my shout about your cousin. I'm saddened to hear that your cousin was gone. I hope you are coping it well with the lost of a love one. Take Care my friend :)

Janice Ng

The Blogger is .. said...

Hi ,

You have a wonderful family and adorable kids.

Happy Birthday!
Cheers!

Sftopics of http://pinoynetwork.org/blog

J@n!ce said...

SFBlog : Thanks for the visit & your words :)

Janice Ng

Heart of Rachel said...

That's a cute Mickey Mouse and friends cake. Glad Zac had a great celebration with the family. Wow, look at all those presents.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape