Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-10-18

Throwback Thursday : Little Zac's Affection

Zac was close to me since birth cos I took care of him alone. These photos of him were taken when he was less than a year old. He looked tall for his age right? ;)

I was surprised that he stare at me like that while my hubs was about to take our pictures at the beach. Zac suddenly turned around & looked at me straight in the eyes as though asking who I am... My hubs was stunned by his sudden reaction too !! haha :D

After a while confirming "Who I am", then he lean on me for the photo shot... .... how sweet !! :):)

Below 2 photos were precious too.!! Zac suddenly lean his face forward & KISSED my chin for a couple of seconds just before taking the photo. Its so tender & I felt like a proud first time mummy at that moment.


Those are moments that I could only re-cap through those photos now. Zac don't kiss me like that now. He kiss me on my leg on a few occasions though... haha.... funny Zac :):)

Do visit Emila's Throwback Thursday of Yassin

43 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Hey Jan, that zac is so cute la. I like his stare in your face with a bewildered look on his face picture, he was probably making sure you were his real mommy and not some clone ... LOL!

J@n!ce said...

Nick : It was really rare that he stare at me like that. You are right, he was probably confirming that I am his mommy before he can safely lean his head on me.... LOL :)

Janice Ng

JK said...

When you see a child loving his mummy like that, you will know that mummy must be a wonderful mom. It's really sweet!

Adrian said...

Janice! Your little Zac is so cute! Looks liek hes thinking who is this strange woman then realised its his mommy and snuggled up beside you!

Like you said he was close to you during that period so he must really appreciate his supermommy with those hugs and kisses! :) Cheers!

RW said...

Thats so sweet :D

J@n!ce said...

Jo-N : This supermommy has her weakness too. haha :D
We are so closely bonded most likely bcos I breastfeed him till 2 yrs old :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Adrian : That must be the case, Zac was showing his appreciation & affection through kisses & hugs... awwww... how wonderful !! :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Adrian : That is the best part of being a mummy getting those attention from your little ones :)

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

Hi J--such sweet sweet photos (smile)! And what kissable cheeks then, eh?

J@n!ce said...

TNP : Must be some candy sticking on my face that Zac was trying to reach out huh? hehe ;p

Janice Ng

WaterLearner said...

He looked so sweet gazing at you like that!! Such a sweet little thing!!

Chinneeq said...

this is so sweet, Janice. Am sure that beautiful moment still lingering on yur mind now and bring smile to yur fac:)

Bobby Revell said...

Beautiful pictures of happiness!!!!!
I remember the 1st time I visited here. It made me feel so good, I come back everyday!

I love these sweet pictures:)

Amel said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...these are such SWEET, SWEET pics!

Now I want ONE too!!! I mean my own kid hi hi hi hi...Well, not right away, but in 2-3 years he he he...

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Work harder for a little Karen. It is such a wonderful experience to have your little one kissing you like that. Something you will not forget your whole life :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : You are right, I can still rem the scene vividly. They are precious so I want to share with all of you. Thinking back, it was also very funny how he would want to kiss & bite my chin?? haha :D

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Thank you for your constant support to my humble blog giving advises & guidance along the way. You may not know but your presence sure make a lot of difference :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Enjoy your couplehood first. Once with kid, its so tied down & you cant enjoy what you used to do anymore. All is about kids this & kids that...:)

Janice Ng

mr fong said...

Agree with Bobby,ur posts make me wanna come back. I want to be Pap liao ;p

Ya lor, he is really really sweet.You are good mum for him to love u so mucha nd kiss u so sweetly.Haha...How are u now? :)

How come he never kiss u like that,only on the leg,hahahahaha...

Anonymous said...

Janice, he's kissing mummy on the legs because when mummy stands up, he's only tall enough to reach the legs. Hahahaha!

Parenthood is absolutely wonderful.

Sweetpea said...

sweet sweet moments. there will be more of these moments to come, don't you worry.

now let's see if you have some of these same pics in your phone :)

http://sweetpeamy.blogspot.com/2007/10/pic-in-my-phone.html

emilayusof said...

Aww...so adorable! Great pictures Janice! You've captured the most precious moments!

Mariuca said...

Hi Janice! Finally I'm here to visit you, using B's PC. His connection is ok although much slower than mine! :(

I love Zac la! Am learning more and more about him with ur little stories, nice one! :):):)

Amel said...

Yes, that's true, Janice...I DO want to have a LONG honeymoon first 'coz we didn't have a normal relationship (long-distance) he he he he...THANKS for your advice!!! ;-D

darlene said...

these are great memories and pictures....just love it!!...makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!!...;-)

Anonymous said...

Cutie Zac :)

J@n!ce said...

Winston : Mebbe he is too tall now when I carry him up. So when I stand up he will hug & kiss my legs :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Ed : Haha, you are right!! That could be the reason. However, when I sit on the chair, he also lean down & kiss my legs leh... Why huh?? :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Sweetpea : I hope so too. Thanks for the interesting tag. Will do it :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Emila : I thought they are really sweet too. Thanks for linking me too :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : This Thurs topic of mine is a cool way to get to know the boys in their younger days. How time flies. Luckily you still can use hub's PC on a crisis like this *phew* :):)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Take your time to learn about each other's culture & lifestyle to make up for this long distance relationship. All the best to you, Amel :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : You are right, I haven't get enough of it, still feeling warm inside looking at the photo :)

Janice Ng

Heart of Rachel said...

This kind of love makes every mother complete. Thanks for sharing these sweet photos.

If you have time, kindly check my sticky post on my blog.

Thank you.

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : I have went over to your friend's site to give you my support. All the luck to your new domain :)

Janice Ng

Crazed Nitwit said...

Your boys are so sweet. I really enjoy their pictures.

Hugs.

J@n!ce said...

Janice NW : Thanks & glad that you enjoyed viewing them :)

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

His body too short to bend and reach up to your face mah. Unless he climbs up... but I think he figured he is too young for army obstacle course. LOL!

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

boys are really born sweet, my son josh who is 11 still throws me a lot of kisses =)

J@n!ce said...

Ed : haha, you are so funny :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Girlie : Josh is so sweet, you are such a lucky mummy :)

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Another precious treasure.

Blur Ting said...

Motherhood is such a joy, isn't it? Capturing memories through photos is so important... I realise now becos we tend to forget those precious moments. So, keep shooting.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape