Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-10-20

Show me your Handphone

Sweetpea asked me to show her what is the picture on my handphone. So here it is ...
This picture was taken earlier this year during my Bali trip with my hubs. We stayed over at Bali Hard Rock Hotel. Oh man, I missed the lovely hotel pool. This was the only holiday for me this year. It was a last min decision cos my hubs won a lucky draw ticket to Phuket. However, I have been there before, so we topped up money to visit Bali which both of us have not been to. It was a relaxing & fun trip for us. We had our Once In a LifeTime Experience there too if you can remember the post !! :)
So what have you got on your handphone, show it to me now :


28 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Amel said...

Hey, so you went to Bali with your hubby? GREAT!!! I went there with my hubby on our honeymoon last year and went to a spa. VERY relaxing!

THX for the tag, but I'm afraid I have no pic in my mobile 'coz my mobile's old, so it can't keep any pic. Maybe I should show you what pic my hubby puts in his mobile instead then he he he...

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Its a beautiful country for honeymoon. We went for spa too. It was really enjoyable for us without having to worry about the kids for a few days. Actually not so true also cos the kiddo were sick when we were away. Somehow they will get sick, it had happened on 2 occassions when hubs & I were away, the first was when we boarded a cruise end of last year.

You know what, that's a good reason to get your hubs to change a new handphone for you right? hehe ;p

Janice Ng

emilayusof said...

Hi Janice! Thanks for the tag! Ashame la to show old handphone but will show it because of you! Will let you know when I post!

Mizohican said...

Is your mobile handset "Zac & Amos" proof? :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

Jan, thanks for the tag! U look so sexy lar!!! :) You're a hot mama! :)

anyway, have a great weekend! c ya next week! *mmuaks*

Jean Chia

The Bimbo said...

Hi Dearie! :) Am doing the tag right now... that's a really cool picture to have on your phone! I'm sure you have it there to remind you of that fantastic experience... :)

J@n!ce said...

Emila : Notti me, pester your hubs to get a new one for you. kekeke ;p

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Sandman : Unfortunately, the feature has not been built in by Nokia, I should have told them when I purchased it. hehe ;p

You will be surprised that the boys actually know how to "slide open" the phone & press :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Jean : I thought you will not get to check this already until next week. Thanks for coming over. Have a great vakasi cos you deserve a good break :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Bobo : You are right, the photo reminds me of the memorable days over at the vakasi. Awwww...its really enjoyable :)

Janice Ng

Bobby Revell said...

Janice...are you sure you want to see my phone...LOL!!!!! I dunno if u really want to see it!

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Is there any hidden secret that cannot be revealed? ;p

Out with it, Bobby :):)

Janice Ng

franx said...

Good lah...So when you take the picture?
Stay in Bali for one week is never enough...

J@n!ce said...

Franx : Took the pic in Feb. You are rite, we only stay for 4 D 3 N :)

Janice Ng

Trix said...

nice to hear about this Bali memory, awesome pic...I would love to go to Bali,like,right about NOW !! Have a great weekend, Janice :)

Jesse...

Jamy said...

WAH even handphone also can be tagged??? Good good!!! Nice nice!!!

Hope I can be tagged on this meme bcos I gonna show my reader how nice my phone function. Maybe to others, nothing new but for me, good function.

Have a nice weekend, Janice dear!

J@n!ce said...

Jesse : The photo just bring back memories. You should visit the beautiful island if you get a chance :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Jamilla : I will tag you if you want to do this. I would love to see your handphone. You want me to add you in, please let me know :)

Have a great weekend too :)

Janice Ng

Adrian said...

Jan! Neve been to Bali before! Must go one day is waht we always say but so far still have not!

A handphone tag...what will they think of next? LOL

Mariuca said...

Hi Janice, I'm back yay! Thanks for tagging me with this very easy tag! Will get to it asap, have a great weekend to u and the boys. :):):)

J@n!ce said...

Adrian : Actually, I'm alos like that. If not for the partly sponsered ticket, my hubs & I wouldn't have chance to go for vakasi :)

haha... its really cool how pple think of those meme huh. :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Really easy to do right... so faster get it done hor :)

Janice Ng

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,
Thanks for sharing the picture of your handphone. I thought it is the picture of your hubby in the phone! Hmm.. are you showing your hubby phone instead? :-)

Photos indeed can bring back good memories!

My Best Wishes
Let's Acquire Wisdom and Live with Passion

Jackie said...

Oh Janice this sounds like a fabulous trip...wow..congrats to you and your hubby. And, just think I am just going on the road with my hubby in his truck! I bet you guys had a fantastic time....someday I dream of visiting your side of the planet. Blessings to you.....please pray my puter works from the truck:)!!:DJackie

Anonymous said...

wei, u've been tageed. want to know more abt u..

http://littlepaces.com/?p=201

Anonymous said...

wei, u have been tageed. wanna get to know u better

http://littlepaces.com/?p=201

janice said...

wow.. so sexy !!.. but guess the word is bigger then you.. kekeke..

Sweetpea said...

thanks for doing the tag :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape