Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-10-31

You think You can Dance?

Saw this over at Endoh's. I had a good laugh.
So I created my version too....
See... I can dance too.... LOL :)





46 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Anonymous said...

WAHAHAHAHAHA... weeeeee weeeeeee...

SEXAY MOMMA ON THE ROLL!!!

J@n!ce said...

Ed, actually I created the post when I came across yours. It was really funny. I didnt get the chance to post it due to the demise of my late brother.

I'm feeling slightly better now. So I posted this to make me laugh again. Thanks for sharing this :)

Janice Ng

Suzie said...

HA HA! that is really cool! i oso want to dance like that leh...

kegler747 said...

I loooooooove it Janice!!! I will make my own version :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

you are right! i had a good laugh! omg, it's so funny! Hahaha..

btw, you've been trick and 'treating' at my blog! Trick & Treat

mr fong said...

Eh Jan, u damn notti girl lah, make me laugh until my dad say i crazy, how could u :( Hahaha...Ure so funny, ur head bob around so cute :p

Anonymous said...

Janice, it's great you can have a little joyful time. I am happy to hear that from you. Rest more and recover soon yea.

Par said...

Thats funny to look at, I don't think I will put my head :P

Trinity said...

hahaha.. Jan! I also post about this several days ago! LOL... we sometimes have the same thoughts! But I don't make my version.. hahaha

Mariuca said...

Oh this is so cool and funny! I like!! Janice is so funky! He he he...

Amel said...

HE HE HE HE HE HE...COOLLLLL!!!! I LOVE them both!!! ;-D

Adrian said...

Jan! I had a good laugh...that was way too funny! I love it when your head swings and looks like it's gonna fly off! LOL Cheers! :)

emilayusof said...

Weee...you can dance!! What a cool video!

J@n!ce said...

Suzie : How cool to see that all of us can actually dance virtually right? :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : haha.. cant wait to see how you dance. Will be over yours in a while :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Thanks, its really fun, try it out. :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Winston : Wahahahaha :D
You laugh so loud that you daddy came in to check on you. You are so funny. You make me laugh with your laughter too :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Ed : Thanks for coming over again. I don't want to feel sad anymore. I have learn to take things easily & be happy :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Pearly : You should give it a try, its really fun !! :D

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : Looks like we sort of have the same idea of what to post huh. You should post your version too. You will look fabulous :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Thanks, I thought it was way too cool too. Really very funny how I could dance like that...haha :D

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Glad that you enjoy my moves.... YAY !! :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Adrian : haha, I thought it was really funny too. I felt my head falling off too... LOL :D

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Emila : Try it !! let's see how you dance.... hmmmm.... :):)

Janice Ng

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Janice, that was hilarious ... LOL!

Anonymous said...

haha... its funny. i will try put BitBit's head over it. will let you know when I do ok? BitBit is my rabbit.

Bola said...

Wow,very funny,can't stop laughing.so you think you can dance eh?

eastcoastlife said...

Hi Janice,
Came over to check on you. So glad that you're feeling better. Hugs.

I laff at the dance moves too. so funny lah you!

Warning : Dun go to my site this week. It's all Halloween posts. Scary. hehe.....

WaterLearner said...

This is so funny! But I am not trying. I can't imagine myself dancing. **giggles**

The Bimbo said...

haha so cute!! Very fancy moves mommy! :)

J@n!ce said...

Nick : haha, glad that you have a good laugh :D

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Abnerd : That's gonna be the most intelligent rabbit then.... but with human legs is a bit scary isn't !! Oh well, is halloween anyway :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Bola : I think I can still dance virtually. haha :D

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

ECL : Thanks woman, for coming over to check on me. I've got problem entering your site, hanging my notebook. I will try again later :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Karen : That is the fun part to see how you would have look like in that dancing shoes. Try it lah !! :D

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Bobo : hehe, thanks. I hope I could really dance like that one day :)

Janice Ng

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

It is so funny. Janice, u looks sexy! haha

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,

These two virtual dancing flash is indeed very funny. I enjoyed and had a good laugh. Thanks for the sharing.

You really looks sooo funny! :-)

Blessings
Let's Acquire Wisdom and Live with Passion

J@n!ce said...

Tak Feng & LIli : Thanks for the "compliments". I hope I have those dancing body .... haha :D

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Sam Chan : I post it for the enjoyment of my reader & glad that you have fun :)

Janice Ng

LadyJava said...

hahaha... i love it!!

You're a great dancer lahhh!!:D

Sophia said...

hey! Came by to say hi! and to see how r u doing...take care ya? The dancer video is funny~

J@n!ce said...

LJ : haha... thanks for saying so... I really hope I can dance like that one fine day lah. But my bones are so not flexible leh....*sob*

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Sophia : Thanks for dropping over to ask about me. Btw, advanced birthday greetings to you :)

Janice Ng

NafaSg said...

LOL! Wah Mummy Janice can dance hah? Can teach us how to dance like that? =)

Very interesting one. Never seen it before, but it sure made our day seeing it. =)

J@n!ce said...

Nafa : Really cool hor !! I love it the first time I saw it at Ed's blog :)

Janice Ng

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape