Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-08-19

4 answers & 8 questions ...

MakeTraffic tagged me with this very simple meme.
All I have to do is give 4 answers for each question.

4 jobs I’ve had
Accounts Payable Asistant
Sales Assistant
PA Analyst
Product Manager

4 films I could watch over and over
Finding Nemo
Initial D
Death Note
Titanic

4 Places I have lived
Singapore (I only stay here!)

4 Favorite TV shows
Prison Break
Fear Factor
SuperBand
Shows that recommend eatery & shopping

4 Favorite Foods
Fried Kuay Teow
Fried Chicken Wings
Laksa/Curry (esp on a cold weather)
Breakfast set from Swensen & Coffee Bean

4 Websites I visit everyday (I visted more than 4 of course!)
This is a miracle... (Yes, I visit my own blog everyday... that's for sure)
A Great Pleasure
Emila's Illustrated Blog
Wishing Upon a Falling Star

4 Places I would love to be
Switzerland
Japan
France
Maldives

4 Favorite Colors
Purple
Pink
Blue
Black

4 Names I love but would/could not use for my children
Chantel (I cant name this bcos both mine are boys... LOL !! This will be my gal's name if I have one eventually....*smile*)

---------------

Roger tagged me on the 8 questions you shouldn't ask the miracle mum :

1) Why still don't refresh your driving? (If I could, I would!)
2) You put on weight? (I know, I know... I very lazy mah!)
3) How come your face so many pimples? (Its the day of the month lah!!)
4) Can you stop blogging & look after the kids? (Can you please help me look after?)
5) You hair is so dry & messy? (No money to do rebonding, can lend me?)
6) When you intend to return to work? (I like to stay at home)
7) Can you don't drink so much water? (I cant survive w/o water)
8) Please open your eyes wider? (This is the biggest I can go!)

I would like to hear the answers from the following.

There are 2 meme here. Feel free to do whichever you have not done.

1) Ann
2) Adrian
3) BabyFiona
4) Emila
5) Joezul
6) Jean (do the 2nd meme)
7) Marzie (do the 2nd meme)
8) MakeTraffic
9) Monkey Wong
10) Nick

18 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi jan! thanks for the tag! this looks easy. :)

if u wanted to name your child chantel, you & hubby better "kambade"!! :D

Mariuca said...

Hi Janice! Wah, another fairly easy meme! Yeeha, will do this one of coz! I love simple memes he he he... Chantel? Is a very nice name, very sweet, so better get a baby girl soon! :):):)

Mariuca said...

oooops, forgot to comment on ur post ha ha ha...

YAY!! I see Titanic is on ur list! Maybe why I liked it so much is coz that time my ex had to go overseas so the separation made me watch it thrice he he he...

I love curry laksa too, but only the ones with really nice gravy, with kerang and nice sambal to go with it! You're making me hungry la woman! I haven't had lunch, waiting for B to come home first so can have lunch together! :):):)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : At the moment is not hoping for one bcos really cant cope lah !! Thanks for the "kambade". I will "kambade" for my $1million first. Then 2 Chantel also no problem... LOL :)

Marzie : I love easy meme too. We could get it up effortlessly mah !!
I watched Titanic thrice too. 2 times over the cinema & once at VCD :)
So crazy over Leonardo last time, but he looks so haggard nowdays :)

Its now 3.30pm & I just took my lunch too. Got to feed the 2 rascals alone mah (no helper!), so mine is being delayed.

Good for you that B is appearing before your eyes soon... yeah !!

pressie, pressie, pressie, pressie....hehe ;p

Bobby Revell said...

What is Kuay Teow? I'd probably like it because I like almost all food!
You have never been anywhere other than your home? I have been to Switzerland. They have a lot of blond people, and some Swiss girls are
very manly LOL:)

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Fried Kuay Teow is an oily fried dish which comprises of starchy mee, bean sprout & veg (occasionally), There are a couple of pple here who likes the dish too. Adrian, Jean & Marzie. They have pictures of the dish at their food meme. You can ceck it out :)

Of course I have been to a couple of countries e.g. Malaysia, Indonesia, Australia, Hong Kong & Thailand. But the meme requires the places where I LIVED before. I went to the countries for tour. I din stay there for long. So I guess it doesn't consider. The plc of my permanent stay is my homeland, Singapore :)

You have been to switzerland...the girls there are manly? I think probably bcos they are very tall & bigger built that is why they appear manly? :)

Adrian said...

Jan! Thanks for this easy tag! Got your message over the weekend but just couldn't post a reply!

Glad to see you like Curry Laksa in addition to CKT! I just love the tafoo pok that goes with it! :) Yeah you've making me hungry just thinking about it! LOL

Cheers! :)

PS I've tagged you (and Marzie) back...come by later to pick it up...its really easy too! :)

J@n!ce said...

Adrian : haha... I love the laksa with tao pok too. A bite on it & the laksa juice will splatter out... really yummy :)
Went out for dinner yesterday wana to eat the laksa but since the dish will meant that I cant share with my boys. So I give it a miss :)

I will check out your tag.

Enjoy your vakasi :)

babyfiona said...

I will do the tag no 2 as i done the no 1 tag already :D thanks

J@n!ce said...

Fiona : Sure, thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Okay got it! I will do d tag soon! :P

J@n!ce said...

MW : ok, thanks :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Hey Janice, thanx for the tag, I think I'll do both of it, since I haven't done either and it seems like a fun and most importantly EASY tag to do ... LOL!

J@n!ce said...

Nick : Thanks. Its really an easy one. No need photos & searches... just type of your mind. I love easy tags too :)

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,
Thanks for another post that reveal more about you and your likings...

Hmmm... I believe your hubby must be following your blog closely so that he could know more about you than your blog readers - right? :-)

Best Wishes to you, Janice.

J@n!ce said...

Sam : Thank You. I like to participant in some meaningful meme like these so that readers can have a better understanding of me. That is very true & I am glad that it does work for you :)

My hubs already knew most of the answer I posted here. Who else could have know me better than him? ;)

RW said...

haha those where great Janice :D

J@n!ce said...

Roger : I can feel how great you said with you avatar here. Thanks :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape