Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-08-20

Question : What cause this?

I got this from a friend via email.

There are 2 parts to it. This is the question to you.

Study the marks the boy is pointing at, and try to guess what caused it. *click to enlarge*

For those who have seen the pic & knew the answer, please drop me an email instead.
Don't post your answer here so that others can make their guess. Thanks :)
I will reveal the answer tomorrow :)

36 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Adrian said...

Jan! I'm the first to comment! :) Did he 'fork' himself in the nose? Poor little guy! :)

J@n!ce said...

Adrian : Haha, you make it first here :)
Answer will be out tmr .... !!

Thanks for your guess.

Bobby Revell said...

Insect bites or he scraped his nose diving in a pool. Cheap metal frame sunglasses? Ok I give up:)

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Very good guess esp the cheap metal frame sunglasses. Now kids these days just love to wear glasses & they think it is really cool. I was once like that & I damaged my eyes. I hate glasses :(

The All Seeing Eye said...

A boo-boo caused it of course...

J@n!ce said...

TASE : Thanks for your participation. Head back tmr for the answer ok?

NafaSg said...

Ermm...do draculas who loves to bite noses when a boy is eating?

Dracula = his mother? his daddy? may be YOU?
So cute who can resist his fatty chubby cheeks!

i know i know we are talking about nose here so did
he draw the dots himself because he is in art school?


*Ahem* *Ahem* actually i know..but i cant tell the answer right?
Janice...announce it tommorrow ya..

*lol* =D

Efendi said...

i know the answers :)
but pretty scary thing there, kids should not play with '****'

nice guess adrian ;P

Mariuca said...

Jan email me the answer now lor! Can't wait till tomo! :):)

Speedcat Hollydale said...

It was the end of an onion! No, that makes no sense...a "burmuda" onion did it! (I am not good at this)
Thanks for your support!
Speedcat Hollydale - Golf Boy :)

J@n!ce said...

Nafa : LOL !! Your comment just make me laugh. You are so cute :) :)

He drew it himself... Wahahahaha :D
Thanks for putting a smile on my face, you always have your way...

Efendi : Thanks for your '****':)

Marzie : How come you are still here? Thought you went for massage. Sorry that I posted this & keep you in suspence now you cant enjoy a good massage.. LOL :)

J@n!ce said...

Speedycat : Could it be that golf ball hit his nose...just kidding. Thanks for your answer. Results tmr :)

Jared said...

i think must be durian.

J@n!ce said...

Jerry : Very good guess! That is going to be perfect to know that this family loves durian :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Janice, I'm with Adrian on this one, looks like he 'forked' himself in the nose ...

Anonymous said...

haha damn i have seen that picture i cringe every time i see it! thanks for the visit the monkeys were made happy! :D

J@n!ce said...

Nick : How on earth could the boy be so alert & calm if he 'forked' himself? Good guess... wait for the answer tmr :)

Mahdi : Thanks. Its monkey time :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Janice, maybe the fellow cannot feel pain, just like my son who can fall down, hurt himself and not feel pain at all ... LOL! Will be waiting for the answer tomorrow ...

conan_cat said...

ehh?? @__o what happened to the stitches on his nose? >__< i wonder what caused that... he accidently cutted himself or fell down to somewhere? @-o reminds me when i'm young, i got a couple of stitches here and there too haha...

J@n!ce said...

Nick : Some kids really DO have a GOOD threshold for enduring PAIN. I really kudos to them. :)

J@n!ce said...

Conan cat : I am actually quite a careful person when young. I don't rem having much scars or fell down. I became more careless when I grow older when scars started appearing :(

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

yeahlar, email us the answer now, jan!! i can't wait till tomorrow!!

J@n!ce said...

Jean : LOL !! You could never have thought of the answer I think.... haha :D
You take a good sleep tonite & answer will be revealed tmr morning :)

Trix said...

I know you are going to tell all tomorrow, but I must have a go as well. I think he stabbed his poor nose with a fork, or he drew a few little dots there himself with a marker.Whatever the case, it looks scarey ! :)

J@n!ce said...

Jesse : Thanks for sharing your thoughts here. Answer will be revealed in a few hours time :)

WaterLearner said...

I think it's mosquito shit.

Blur Ting said...

Heh I cheated. I read the other people's answers and think it's caused by a fork too.

Sam Chan said...

My wild guess... he was bitten by a cat? I am eager to know the answer even though there is no prize for the right answer! :-)

Anyway, looks like I only know tomorrow.

RW said...

Did a bat bite his nose?????

KeV's wAlKAbOuT said...

hmmm... it's very difficult! it looks very much like a fork mark... don't tell me these are straws mark!

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Mosquitoe shit? Bite you mean huh? IC... ok, Come n check if you are correct tmr :)


Blur Ting : You are so funny, so you will follow other pple & think that fork was the culprit :)

Chin Sh'n said...

This is interestin...dun look like fork marks cuz got 3 dots...late liao la, dowan guess...hopefully able to zz n not wonder bout it cuz curiosity DO KILL the cat!! Meeowww

J@n!ce said...

Sam : It sure looks like a cat bite. Maybe you are right. Be back tmr for the answer. You will be surprised :)

Roger : Oger Oger... I don't think there are bats around in the house cos we don't live in caves unlike caveman :)

J@n!ce said...

Kevin : Straw marks? Wowow, I din know that straw can be "lethal" weapon. My younger boy likes to play with it. I have to take note of it. Thank you for telling me that :)

Shn : Haha...You don't have to wait too long cos I am posting the answer soon :)

I hope you din KILL the cat, did you? ;p

Anonymous said...

No idea but I shall come back for the answer. :D

J@n!ce said...

Judy : Think no more, see for youself on my latest post :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape