Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-08-29

Today is a special day....



Today is a special day bcos it is Mariuca's Birthday.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, Sweetie :)

18 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Mariuca said...

YAY!!! Ha ha ha... Thank you Janice!! I don't know what to say except thanks and I LOVE YOU for doing this, you're da best friend ever!!! Hugs and Kisses for u! :):):)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Just a little wish of mine to hope you have an enjoyable & memorable birthday :)
Stay pretty & lovable always.....Hugs & Kisses to you too !! :):)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, Marzie


yay... I'm early for the celebration :)

J@n!ce said...

Joe : You are early this time round !! YEAH !! :):)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Anonymous said...

hey, it is a special celebration :)

I see you and the boys gave a beautiful card as a present... that's so sweet.
Well, me being sengkek now, I can only wrote her a few short verse...

Huggsssszzz to the boys...

J@n!ce said...

Joe : You are also sweet in you own ways. That's a nice post of your too :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi jan! it's so thoughtful of you by sending marzie a warm birthday card! :) you are a great friend! :)

JeanChia SEO Traffic

Mariuca said...

Everyone here is great, thanks guys! U guys made my bday even more special this year! :):):)

Mariuca SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Its just my little thought. I'm no good at making arts craft like Emila mah! :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Yeah!! Its nice to hear that you will be having a GREAT birthday this year :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Anonymous said...

That was super sweet of you to post this for Marzie! You are such a thoughtful person! Happy wednesday!

J@n!ce said...

Barrett : Thanks, faster hop over n wish her a HAPPY birthday !! :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Jamy said...

Janice, i got special idea for the end of tonight.

I hope we can raise the comment quantity of Marzie's Mariuca Loves Pressies post to the highest point!

Have fun there. I will be there till the last min and sec of tonight, before 12 midnight.

If you are here, pls join my gang!!! HEHE! *hUgZz*

J@n!ce said...

Jamilla : You notti gal.. hehe ;p
But I kinda like the idea. Marzie just went out. She will faint when she return to be busy approving the comments LOL :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Jamy said...

Haha Ya I'm so notti but in term of sharing the joy around here. As I said in my blog, Simply The Best. Jus a simple litte thing will really cherish ppl up to a memorable moment. Thats COOL!

J@n!ce said...

Jamilla, I think it did work cos she is one HAPPY gal yesterday. Until now still haven't wake up... :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

emilayusof said...

Janice! Your card is so sweet and lovely! Glad it reached Marzie in time!

J@n!ce said...

Emila : I was all worried that it couldn't reach her in time. Luckily all so well planned :)

I was contemplating to get a kitty card or this one. I chose this latter one cos the 2 pressie looks so lovely. A gal's fav gift would be some nice bouquet of flower & a soft teddy to hug. :)

Thanks for your help to , Emila :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape