Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-08-10

I WON $1Million !!

Can you believe it??

I AM A MILLIONAIRE......

I have been granted the wish to have $1 million so far as I am writing this post. In order to enjoy it, I will write re...a....ll....y $ S L....O....W....L...Y !! haha :D

The cartoonist Monkey Wong 'gave' me $1 million he want to know how I would use it.

This is an easy meme, I have been dreaming of being a millionaire for a decade... LOL :)

1) I want to upgrade my current 5 rm flat to an apartment with a pool so that I could bring the boys for a dip whenever I could. I want to get an interior design to design the house. The theme would be 'modern contemporary'. The theme for the children's room would be 'disneyland'.

2) I want to go for a LONG VAKASI (hehe, I learn how to use this word from my friends!!)
with my family together with my helper (of course have to bring her along, she is the best & part of my family now!!) There are so many places I want to go but I will just list a few : Japan, Europe, South Africa & Eygpt.... etc. I want to visit Jesse & sit down to drink Enrista coffee with her in South Africa. I want to visit Lili in Eygpt. Our boys would enjoy themselves while we chat away... :D

3) Start up a small business & be a boss, possibly a perfume gallery with Marzie? ;p

4) Donate a sum of money to charity & chuck a portion to my savings.

With just the above. I think my $1 million would be drained off soon !! LOL :)

Now, I wish I really have that $1 million!

What are you going to spend your one million dollars if you have it right in your bank account?

Lili
Nick
Sam Chan
Joezul
Jerry

**Start Copy**
Instructions :

Proposition: If you Have $1,000,000.00…………………………
Requirements: continue above sentences

Tag Mode: 5 blogger
1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.
2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc.

What They Do With Their $1 Million
1. SYH will spend for Family
2. Miche will give to the needy
3. Montessorimum will keepsake
4. Lovely Mummy will spend & save
5. MummyInVain will fullyutilise
6. Babyfiona will buy house and open business
7. MonkeyWong will go for a long vacation
8. Janice Ng will upgrade house and go for long vacation
9. Emila Yusof will realise her dream
10. Mariuca will open a Perfume Gallery
11. OndeOnde will quit her job!
12. Joe will buy a house and gives to charity
13. Bobo will invest in property and let her parents go on a holiday
14. Brad will spend all of his money on foolish gadgets
15. Adrian will spend it all!
16. Nick will waste away his small fortune
17.38kia will open a 38doll factory
18.Danielle will buy a cottage in the woods and never look back
19. Brown Baron will hold a $17,500 blog contest.
20. Bobby will be on a World vacation forever.
21. Barrett will do ALOT of Traveling
22. Bush Mackel will Save Half and Buy Real Estate with the Rest
23. Santa will give all to the needy children
24. Arsenal Marketing will Tithe 10%, use 10K for advertising, Invest the rest
25. Seiche would Fix you but good
26. SpeedCat will Buy 2 golf holes!
27. Florencetoh will settle her education & ensure her family’s future is looked after.
28Minibites will build a house, etc
29. Ingrid would do the sensible thing financially…
30. Bengbeng will relocate to Penang
31. Jean Chia will open a 'pet's clothing cum cafe' store
33. JaniceNW give it to charity.
34. AnT will buy a studio house.
35. Cmate will take a long break from the working world to write books.
36. Arsenal Marketing will Tithe 10%, use 10K for advertising, Invest the rest
37. Mommibee will Give, Pay Loan and Education Fund
38. Sean will go for family
39. HollyGL will invest, invest, invest in herself and others

27 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

RW said...

Hi Janice I would spend a lot of time traveling around the world if I had a million smackers ;D Have a great weekend !!!!

Bobby Revell said...

I'd give every penny to feed starving children:) I might keep some though, to buy a new mansion:)

WaterLearner said...

I think you should open a child care centre. Your two darlings would have more playmates!

Karen

Mariuca said...

Janice! Ha ha ha, I see ur using the word vakasi here, so cute!

Don't u just wish for this dream to come true?!! I'd just buy a new mansion instead of renovating my current home! There are some really fantastic posh duplex condos here which are way too expensive, but oh so cool to own! :):):)

I'll add your link to my list on this post now, do the same for me! :)

Anonymous said...

wow...a million buck! I've never seen this much money before... i'm hyperventilating... I need to calm down...
err..I'll get back to you when I'm a little bit calm...still in a daze...
wow..a million buck...

Anonymous said...

WalauA ur LONG VAKASI cpeh cute one!
I shall change mine to
MonkeyWong will go for a long VAKASI! :P
VAkasi is cpeh song, very nice, actually planning to go singapore this coming Dec, but aiya donkey can't make it! :P

J@n!ce said...

Roger : It would be fun to see caveman travelling... hehe ;P
Have fun with Tado this weekend :)

Bobby : Doing good deeds will definitely bring you close to that 1$million. A mansion over at your place is gonna cost a BOMB $$
You will be left with v little for safekeeping... :)

J@n!ce said...

Karen : That's a brilliant idea but I've got friend who own child care. Not an easy business actually when it has to deal with taking care of children. Tough lah !!

Marzie : I LOVE VAKASI :)
Thanks for teaching me this !! I'm also gonna get a new apartment if I have that money but as what you say, it is really very costly. I've linked all those from your list too. Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Joe : Shiok rite if really have that money... no wonder you need oxygen!! LOL :)
I think I will be sleepless for days planning how to handle those money if really I WON ... REAL CA$H I mean :)

MW : VAKASI VAKASI... I really love this word. The first time I came across this, I thought its like what festival.. VESAK day or something like that, until Marzie explained to me... LOL :)
Ai ya, Donkey not free to come with you to Singapore huh... er...better still right? You come alone...hehehe ;p

Anonymous said...

Hi Janice,

I am not greedy.. i just want to have a "disneyland" interior design for my room too.. ^_^

Cheers,

Keeyit

Anonymous said...

Hi Janice,

I am not greedy.. i just want to have a "disneyland" interior design for my room too.. ^_^

Cheers,

Keeyit

J@n!ce said...

Keeyit : Haha !! Looks like disneyland is every gal's dream :D

emilayusof said...

Hi Janice! What a great ideas to spend your $1Mil! Hahaha is see that you picked up the word Vakasi from Marzie. I picked up few of her words too like bagasi (baggage) translasi (translation), mensi (mention), etc!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

haha! it's good to be given the opportunity to speak out our dreams.. give us the chance to daydreaming boldly! :D

eastcoastlife said...

Wah! You can do so much with your S$1 million! hehehe.... One apartment in Singapore will wipe it out liao!

It's great to indulge oursleves with the things we desire and go for a holiday to see friends.

J@n!ce said...

Emila : This marzie really makes me laugh... all her words are "si...si"... no wonder her name Mariuca becomes Mar"zie"... sound like "si" too... LOL :)


Jean : I like to daydream actually !! I've been thinking of that $1million for SOooooo LONG. When will my dream come true...sigh!! ;p

ECL : You are right loh, one apartment is going to wipe it out soon. I'm just listing the possibilities in case din buy apartment, then will go for VAKASI ;)

mr fong said...

Oops dunno wat I would do leh.Spore everything so expensive.Go night safari one night then money extinguished liao :)

J@n!ce said...

Winston : That's right !! Everything costly. I haven't been to nite safari since my last one time which was about 4 years ago. We will be so much poor for an outing like that :)

Anonymous said...

hi Janice,
Have done my millionaire post. He he.. :)

http://joezul.net/wp/2007/08/11/millionaire/

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,
Thanks a million!
Well, even though it is a virtual million dollar, it is an honor to receive it. Thank you very much.

Well, let me think about it. Because of a million dollar, I believe it is worth spending more time to think about it - to spend it wisely. Imagine if you are given 3 wishes from Genie - got to think carefully - right?

Blessings to you, Janice!

J@n!ce said...

Joe : ok, I will be over yours, thanks :)

Sam Chan : You are right !! $ 1million is A LOT of money. We really havet to spend it wisely. Take your time, no worries :D

Trix said...

I am glad to hear that you will come and visit me, sadly you will have to bring your won cache of Singapore Coffee as I have run out! I love the pictures in your last post, your Boys grow more adorable by the day, such angels, and the older so caring about the younger.Totally wonderful..Sorry I havent been around as much as I would like, I've just been busy with some stuff here at home, but I miss all of you girls ! PS...you may see my face off on my blog, if you have time... :) hugs from Jesse

J@n!ce said...

Jesse, what you run out of coffee... you better replenish them then... !!
I've been busy these few days too cos of the holidays & bringing the kids out nearly everyday.
I've seen & commented on your face off. You are such a sweetie, thanks for sharing your pic :)

Unknown said...

hi janice im too late these days to follow up ...pardon me plz ...thx for tagging me that is a great question coz i always think what would i do if im a millionaire ill post today and let u know i wish all to be millionaires and ofcourse my self too....:)

J@n!ce said...

Lili : Its alight I understand you are tied up with your stuff & the boys too. Its better late then never ;P

I sure wish you could be a millionaire & travel over to visit my family :D

GOOD LUCK, dear :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Janice, where's my one million buck? oh, you mean this a tag only? I don't actually get any money? sighhhh .... LOL! Thanx for tagging me, Janice. Will post my tag soon. I know lots of things I could do with a million bucks. Btw, that one million in USD, SingDollars or Ringgit Malaysia? LOL!

J@n!ce said...

Nick : I hope I could give u the real cash, but I'm just not there yet...haha...you can take it that the $ 1million is in your currency !! LOL :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape