Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-08-22

I am a NICE person !!


Winston from Eat Your Maths, Adrian from First Time Dad, Nick from Anything Goes, Marzie from Mariuca's Perfume Gallery, Bobo from Bimbo with a Twist have bestowed the Nice Matter Award to me. I am really honoured to receive it 5 times from varies people :)

According to the originator of the Nice Matters award it is intended for “those that are just nice people, good blog friends, and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others, that are there to lend support, or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!” For those receiving the award, you may like to pass on the award to 7 whom you think deserves it.

Without further ado, here are my recipients for the Nice Matters award :

1) Chin Nee from De'moments
2) Janice NW from Twist & Skewer
3) Judy from Grandmother Stories
4) Joezul from The Poetic Rambling of a MOE Addict
5) Lili from Feeling Happy
6) Roger from Oger the Caveman
7) Sam Chan from Acquire Wisdom

CONGRATULATIONS... you are NICE to me ... :)

22 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Bobby Revell said...

Revellian SEO Traffic
Yes, you are so nice! I think you have become even nicer since starting blogging. It makes us all nicer and their is no other way to be:)

Crazed Nitwit said...

Thank you sister Janice! You are a very nice person so I am not surprised 5 people gave you thins award! Thank you for giving it to me.

Hugs those boys for me!

Crazed Nitwit said...

I don't kow know why my blog will affect your notebook. I'll check it out. Thanks!!!!

J@n!ce said...

Bobby, you seem like a LONG time friend to me cos you understand my thoughts. I really became a much nicer person after blogging. It is such a wonderful experience in this blogosphere where you meet pple of all kinds. I am glad to say that those close to me are really very nice ones. You are one of them, Bobby :)

J@n!ce said...

Janice NW : I took a glimpse of your BBB & BPB before the system generate error & HANGS everything, not once but thrice. I think it is rather common cos I encounter it at other pple site. But just to let you know in case you added some graphics in today that caused it?

You are such a nice person that I just have to pass it to you :)

Thanks for the hug to my sons from the other 'twin' sis...hehe ;p

RW said...

Janice your the nicest person out there thank you ((((((applause for Janice)))))) Your the best :D

J@n!ce said...

Roger :You just make me laugh that I have to guide you here...
You are welcome. Thanks for the thunderous applause :D :D :D

Mariuca said...

Woo hoo!!! 5 awards for Janice! Congrats woman and here's some xtra Mariuca love for being so NICE! :):):)

Mariuca SEO Traffic

Chinneeq said...

u received 5x awards! Wow, congrates to you, Janice. You sure deserve it. And thanks a lot for awarding this to me too...hehe....*blushing* oredi..

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : hehe... you are blushing now. Thanks for saying that I deserve the awards :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Chinneeq said...

Would like to find out more about this wonderful lady behind Janice :)

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : Thanks. I've done the tag before here.

http://janiceng.blogspot.com/2007/07/mummys-mummy-you-are-greatest.html

Janiceng SEO Traffic

lilifxt said...

hi janice im so much happy with that award the badge looks amazing thx for hinking of me a nice person ..andf u are the best blog friend i have u r such a dear....take care

Bless said...

wow Janice such a cute and nice award. i believe you deserve to receive the award too. take care.

J@n!ce said...

Lili : How can I forget you when giving out an award. You are a really a NICE friend & for that matter, this is the award to you :)

Bless : Thank you for saying that. Take care too. :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Anonymous said...

Janice, thank you so much. Really touched.

If truth be known, I am really not that nice, just old! :))

But in your case, I truly can say you are a nice person. Your blog shows it. :) Congratulations to you!

J@n!ce said...

Judy : I cannot help laughing at your 2nd sentence. I admire you to have a matured gal & you still look beautiful at your age.

Thanks you for lovey words :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Anonymous said...

Janice,

You definitely truly deserve his award. Sorry for being so late in congratulating you. well, that's me, always the last one :(

And you even bestow the award to me. .. slow, undeserving me... :cry:

Thank for giving me the award.
*hugzzzsss to amos and zac*

J@n!ce said...

Joe : Glad that you came to collect your award. Thought that you have forgotten about it... hehe ;p
Congrates to you & thanks for the hugs to the 2 lil' ones :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

Congrats, Jan!! If u get one award, i would say you deserve it! but now you have 5 awards, do i need to say anything more? :))

JeanChia SEO Traffic

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,
You are indeed a nice person!
Thanks for awarding me this award.

Best Wishes to you, Janice!

J@n!ce said...

Jean : hehe... thanks Jean :)

Sam : You are also a nice person. Congrates :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape