Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-08-21

5 OLD posts & ONE WORD meme

KeeYit tagged me on the "5 Old Posts from my blog"
Bobby & Nick also tagged on on a similar kind of tag to retrieve 5 old posts from my blog but with a "keyword" to each.

So I am combining both tags into this one :)

Link No. 1 must be about FAMILY
Sunday Aftenoon at Vivo City

Link No. 2 must be about FRIENDS
True Friend Test (Try this !)

Link No. 3 must be about YOURSELF, who you are, what you’re all about
the "FACE behind the BLOG"

Link No. 4 must be about something YOU LOVE
Dazzling Miniature Perfume Collection Part II

Link No. 5 can be ANYTHING you choose
WhO is WHo? (Can you identify which one is Zac & which is Amos?)

**Start Copy**
Instructions Proposition: ‘5 Old Post Meme’
Requirements: continue above sentences
Tag Mode: 5 blogger
1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.
2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc.

What’s ur favourite 5 old post!
1) Life Little Notebook
2) Life’s Roller Coaster~
3) keeyit’s Wonderful Life
4) This is a miracle ...

**End Copy**
------------------

Marzie tagged me on this one word meme. It is too simple to resist :

Where is your cell phone? On my desk
Relationship? Married
Your hair? Long
Work? Sayonara
Your sister? 5
Your favorite thing? Weekends
Your dream last night? I din sleep last night so no dream
Your favorite drink? Hot Mocha
Your dream car? BMW
The room you’re in? Living Room
Your shoes? Not wearing now
Your fears? Losing the ones I love
What do you want to be in 10 years? Millionaire
Who did you hang out with this weekend? My family
What are you not good at? Technical stuff
Muffin? Chocolate
One of your wish list items? Notebook
Where you grew up? Singapore
Last thing you did? Scolded Zac for beating his friends in school
What are you wearing? T shirt & shorts
What aren’t you wearing? Shoes
Your pet? None
Your computer? Toshiba
Your life? Hectic but Fun
Your mood? Sleepy & Lazy
Missing? Time
What are you thinking about right now? Food
Your car? Honda Civic
Your kitchen? Small & odd shape
Your summer? All year round
Your favorite color? Purple
Last time you laughed? Yesterday night
Last time you cried? Last week when Jean's Ariel was hospitalized
School? Kinda missed school life
Love? My family

There are 2 meme here, feel free to do which ever you have not done or BOTH.

Now, I would like to tag :

Blur Ting
Bless
BokJae
Chin Nee
Carlo
Darlene
Julie
Roger
Sweetpea
Shana

26 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

bokjae said...

Hey J@nice thanks and yes it is a simple one! I have 3 other memes so you are on qeue! I think marzie is right, there's a meme fever going on!

J@n!ce said...

Bokjae : No worries, take your time. :)

Mariuca said...

Jan! So many questions for u!
What happened with Zac at school? Fight?

How come u didn't sleep last night?

And lastly I love your work answer! Ha ha ha... Thanks for having this up in a jiffy! :):):)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : So many qns? I took the qns from you leh, same amt right?

I waited till midnite to send out that 'nose mark' post of the boy. When finished everything. OMG, around 3am. I faster go to bed, but toss & turn, just cant sleep cos I AM HUNGRY loh... LOL :)
I cant sleep if I am hungry, hehe ;p

I also duno what happen to Zac, maid told me he suddenly used his book to hit this gal friend of his. The little gal's mummy is very unhappy with Zac. I spend the next half an hour at home talking to him. He promised me to behave well & won't do it again. But the next moment, he went over to disturb Amos & make him cry... sigh !!

Oh yes, I am glad that I don't have to work now. Having kiddos are a good excuse leh. So you faster lah, then can tell B you need to take care of the little one mah, then everyday can just sit infront of your Dell & type type away... shhhhh... don't tell our hubs :) :)

kegler747 said...

Regarding the tag... Consider it done :)

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : Wow, that's a fast one. Let me go over & take a look :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Blur Ting said...

Ha ha, I know I shouldn't laugh but I did when I read this "Last thing you did? Scolded Zac for beating his friends in school"

This tiny little girl used to bite my son and other kids when they were in playschool. He would come home with bite marks on his arm!

Those were the days...

I'll work on the Meme soon :-)

Doreen said...

My dream car...BMW and I luv Hot Mocha too...Yeah, give me five!
(^_~)P

J@n!ce said...

Blur Ting : haha, that was really what I did before I sat down to do this post. Zac is so mischievious & stubborn at times that I really don't know how to handle him :(

Yours is opposite that a gal bullied your son. Mine is the other way round. So literally everyone will blame it on my son. But one thing about my son is that someone must have provoked him, else he will not react like that. I don't seem to be getting any answer from him what actually happened in school. He just looked sad & sobbing when I scolded him.

Thanks for agreeing to do the meme :)

J@n!ce said...

Doreen : Oh really, looks like I have a lot of pple who have the same taste as me...High 5 to you !!
(^_~)P

Shana said...

MeMe's are up on my blog. Thanks for asking me to play along.

J@n!ce said...

Shana : That's for being so sporty to play along. You are really fast to get those UP :)
I will go over to read yours now...

RW said...

Thanks Jan I will do that tonight :D

Sweetpea said...

yau mou gau chor arr... two tags!! hahahha.. u really know how to kill two birds with one stone leh :P

Anonymous said...

Hi J---OK, now that's efficiency (laugh)---two in one.

There so many tags flying around lately---good solution!

nat said...

hmmm ... i want to be a millionaire too! ;D
thanks for sharing - the sweet of you!

J@n!ce said...

Roger : Thanks for your keen interest :)


Sweetpea : I've got too many tags to do, so to save time, I got to 2-in-1 meme ;p

J@n!ce said...

TNP : Yeah, you can consider doing it too cos it really saves your time...LOL :)

Nat : So nice of you to drop a line here. Thanks :)

darlene said...

ok ,..its my post for today!!...
thanks for thinking of me!!

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : Of course I will think of you, you are such a darling friend too. Thanks for participating :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Janice,
I like this post "FACE behind the BLOG" .. You looks great ! I believe you are the hottest mum here... Hehe...

J@n!ce said...

Keeyit : so sweet of you to read some of my old posts. Thanks for your compliments, you just make my day !! :)

*hugs* to you...

Bobby Revell said...

Revellian SEO Traffic
When I think muffin, chocolate doesn't come to mind.It's like when I think waffle, I want salted mint icecream with garlic and horseradish.
Yeechhh, that sounds disgusting:);):)

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : You are werid... what does it taste like with the salted & sweet ice-cream & the garlic & .... what's the horseradish???? LOL :)

Mariuca said...

Jan, now oso everyday I sit in front of my Dell and type away! LOL! :)

Mariuca SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : You are already practising those 'tai tai' days huh? hehe ;p

Blogging Traffic Optimization

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape