Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-08-17

I found this ...

Here's a little humour in the house to wish you a good weekend :)
-------------------

Mama left her stuff on the table. So I took it !!


I'm not sure what is it, but I used to see her put it over her head.


So I try it on myself...


It kinda look just perfect on me !! Viola !!


Do you think it look just nice for my small head?


Hehehehe... I think I like this thing over my head, my hair are all off my forehead.
This thing is really cool... I'm gonna put it on for a while.
......oh...I can hear Mama calling for me....
Mama is looking for her lost item now....
I'm hiding here, so that mama cannot find me... kekeke ;p

HEY YOU !!
Dont' tell Mama I'm here ok? hahaha ... :D :D

50 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Crazed Nitwit said...

Great pictures and very sweet of Amos, who is adorable!

NafaSg said...

Haha! Amos is soooo cute. Don't want him to grow up lah...hehe...

J@n!ce said...

Janice NW : Thanks, he is really very fun to play with :)

Nafa : My little boy is really a cutie in the house, always bring me much love & laughter :)
I want to capture as much of his little sweetness every now & then so that I could rem forever :)

Anonymous said...

What a lovely sight early in the morning. That's so adorable~

J@n!ce said...

Ed : Glad that Amos is appear to bring a smile to you early in the morning :)

WaterLearner said...

Soo cute! Feel like kissing him!

RW said...

Hey get that thing off that poor boy's head haha adorable!!

Leena said...

he sure know the right way of wearin a hairband. how clever.

J@n!ce said...

Karen : haha, cute hor. You also faster 'make' one lah :)

Roger : Already removed, sir!! :)

Shern's mom : He knows that thing is to be worn on the head de... smartie :)

Unknown said...

yeeee, so cute lar...looks like girl after wearing ur hairband

J@n!ce said...

Lovely mummy : haha, he has a sweet smile & really looks a bit like a gal with that on. I want a gal leh !! :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

this is a cute one. thanks for bringing a smile on my face! :) HUGZ for you, Amos & Zac! *HUGZ*

Anonymous said...

guji~!guji~!...Amos is really soooooooooooooooooo Cute~~~!!!!!!!!

^O^

tks for all these wonderful pictures.. ~!

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Cute little boy, so did his mama finally find the little fella? LOL!

J@n!ce said...

Jean : I'm glad that Amos brought a smile to you. I hope you feel much better after what happen to your little cutie Ariel darling :)

Rachel : He sure is a sweet little boy. Nice to know that you love them :)

Nick : Yes, children are very poor at playing hide & seek. He will reveal himself with my constant calling out for him. He appear smiling before my eyes soon after & return my belonging.. hehe ;p

Mariuca said...

Cute smile from such an adorable baby boy! Another hug for lil' Amos!

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Thanks for the double hug to Amos :)
He really need one on this cool day :)

Anonymous said...

Such playful little one :)
But seeing him standing by the window give me a bit of a fright... as I'm a bit afraid of height, that really seems like a long long way down. ooohhh.

what floor are you staying in ?

Trix said...

I just spent 2 hours in the hot sun at the local school bazaar...helping out with the selling ! Shooo...hard work ! :) then I came home tired out and was very refreshed by looking at the pictures of your son and his cute antics! Thanks for giving me a great pick-me-up ! He looks so cute...headband or no headband.He is a little star..just like his momma. :) Happy weekend Janice and the boys..

J@n!ce said...

Joe : Actually I kenna freak out when seeing them near the windows too esp there are no window grille attached to that. haha D

I'm staying abv 5th but below 10th floor :)

Jesse : Awww... so sweet of you. I just came back from bringing the kiddo out which I mention to you. Kinda tiring but seeing your message also cheer me up. Thanks. Amos is really my "shining star" :)

Happy weekend to you & your sweet Angel too :)

Casey and Peanut said...

Hi Janice ... great kids ... we are sure Zac and Amos brings you new surprises everyday :) Have a freat weekend :)

J@n!ce said...

Casey & Peanuts : Thanks. The 2 boys sure gives me new surprises everyday.

Have a great weekend too :)

Anonymous said...

Haha, so cute. He also loves the camera. :)

J@n!ce said...

Judy : He is not camera shy leh !! :)

FL Sam said...

Little Amos so cute playing hide and seek with mama. He is really having a good time. :)

Chinneeq said...

sign for a *mei-mei* coming?

babyfiona said...

He is a god gift! very cute! Can i e-pinch his cheeks??

Unknown said...

Amos is the cutest thing I have EVER seen! Thanks for participating in the 7's meme! I knew you had participated in the millionaire meme, I don't know why I tagged ya on that one! Sorry! You know your American friend is a little "spacey!" Have a great weekend! What a cutey! Someday he won't like those pictures very much! LOL! Take care!

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos telling a story. :)

Sam Chan said...

Amos is indeed so cute with your hair clip! Well, I know where your son Amos is hiding! He asked me not to tell you :-)

Have you found him?
Have a nice weekend, Janice!

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : Amos likes to hide & when I call out to him. He will start to make noise & I know where he is... LOL :)

Chin Nee : I hope but difficult to cope :)

J@n!ce said...

Fiona : Amos said "Ouuuchh" ... haha!! :D

Barrett : Thanks. Its alright, sometimes I get kinda blur when being tagged to many times too. You are right, he may not like the photos when he grow older. However, he could reflect on his mischieve then :)

J@n!ce said...

Judy : I am glad to know that many could appreciate the fun & humour I am trying to convey. Thanks :)

Sam Chan : Amos loves to play hide & seek but he is not very good at keeping himself "hidden". He will start to giggle & make movements when I call up to him. He is really funny :)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, it is very funny Jan, i think you can be a director.

Unknown said...

J@nice-Your probably right! Those pictures won't be the end of the world! You should be proud though! Do you think you are done having kids?

J@n!ce said...

MT : Haha, thanks... I'm so flattered :D
I like to give a line to the pic. I find that it is more entertaining that way !! :)

Barrett : At the moment yes, unless the $1million tag becomes a reality :)

lilifxt said...

awww janice u r so good at taking pictures and writing funny comments on them i smile every time i see your blog and your adorable angels ...i love them ohhh your blog is making me so much happy ...now Amos looks like a lil girl ...:) his reactions are so sweet this is the best age ..funny surprising actions all the time im glad i see them
hugs,kisses and lollipos to my angles Zac n Amos
have good weekend

J@n!ce said...

Lili : I enjoy taking photos of the boys & giving a line or 2 to it. It is my pleasure seeing that you are enjoying reading my blog & smiling everytime you visit.
That's rite, Amos' reactions are lovingly sweet. Thanks for the hugs, kisses & lollipops :)

mr fong said...

Hi Janice, have given you an award at Eatyourmaths! I know it is little, but hope you can receive it anyway.

Also hope for your invaluable comments for my previous post and this post to grace my little blog ;p

J@n!ce said...

Winston : Thanks for the award, I will fly over to accept it :)

KeV's wAlKAbOuT said...

Oh gosh.. so cute!!!

btw, ur tagged..http://kev-walkabout.blogspot.com/2007/08/13-of-3s-tag.html

J@n!ce said...

Kevin : Thanks. I've done the tag before. Here's mine :)

http://janiceng.blogspot.com/2007/08/date-i-am-born-13-of-3s.html

kiasumum said...

such a nice photos you took... his cute face, his attractive smiling... he is just adorable... muakks!! muakss!!

J@n!ce said...

Kiasumum : Hehe... Amos is a cheeky boy who loves to play hide & seek. Thanks for the loving kisses :) :)

Blur Ting said...

Wow so cute :-)

J@n!ce said...

Blur Ting : haha...I can see you smiling :)

Anonymous said...

so sweet ..huggable :)

J@n!ce said...

Bengbeng : Heya... thanks for your hugssss :)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! The photos so cute... I am in love with kids!

J@n!ce said...

Cmate : Thanks for your sweet words & really happy to see you here :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape