Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-08-05

I am a THOUGHTFUL Blogger ...

I am a thoughtful blogger bcos Marzie said I am !!



Marzie & I are both perfume lovers. We hooked up the moment I stumpled across her blog 2 mths ago. She is a lovely lady & so is her pinkish, well scented perfume blog. Marzie, I thank you for your friendship & I dedicate this poem for you :

M agical Marzie,
A re you awake to read this?
R ejoice over perfume both are we.
Z ac & Amos you so adored, lollipop you sure give.
I ce-cream we both love & chocolate they must be.
E veryday is dull, without you here with me !! ....................by janice

Marzie, I hope you like this poem that I make up from your name to link with things we both share. :) : ) :)

There are a few people whom have a special place in my heart all bcos they are very thoughtful & kind to me.

1) The first person I want to mention is Lili. She is a very truthful friend to me & her every message & a simple 'shout' just make me feeling so happy everyday, which is what her blog is all about bringing happiness to people. Lili's 2 boys are the same age as mine & that bring us even closer . *Hug* them for me, Lili !! .............. :)

2) Emila, I still rem the first time I sent you a message to enquire about the header. Your kind-heartedness left an unforgetable impression. You are a remarkable, talented lady. I respect you!! For those who do not know. Emila, is the illustrator behind my blog header .

3) Jesse, meow meow... yes... you are the one... Marzie has reached you first for the award but I still want to award it to you cos you are always there with me, not just bcos you drink my coffee everyday. You are just special in every way. :)

4) Next, Nafa ...there is this particular Lady Nafa, the one wearing a suit & holding a file. Yes, you are the one ... I believe you are the one who is appearing here to greet me everyday? Even if you are not the one. I still want to thank the whole team for all your kind words although sometimes kinda mixed up with Jean & I...
Your presence is warming & really nice to have you here :)

5) Karen - My local friend. I thank you for rem me & award the thinking blogger to me. You may not know but your words are inspiring & your warm regards just makes me smiling all day. Thanks for your thoughtfulness. :)

Jean, I think I am really very thoughtful bcos I actually went to takashimaya yesterday to get this for you knowing that you love it....So, this is your favourite yummilicious chewy gooey brownie.... Enjoy it ok.... :) ~~~~


Congratulations! You can find the complete details and meanings of the awards here.

50 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

NafaSg said...

Janice, this is the lady Nafa wearing the suit and carrying the file sending a comment. ;p

WHAT? AN AWARD FOR ME? *blush*

Thank u so much!!! You're so sweet. U have been so thoughtful to us at Nafa also. U deserve the award more than me! But thank u for the award. Really appreciate it! U will always hold a special place in my heart too. =) *HUGS*

J@n!ce said...

Lady Nafa : LOL !! Thanks for coming here specially to receive this. I know you will come bcos I believe it is YOU all this while & you are just one very NICE friend to have.... *hugs* to you :) :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

Congratulantions, woman!! i can see why marzie hv awarded you with this. You are indeed, a Thoughful Blogger! thanks for being a thoughful friend. :)

Congratulations to all 5 bloggers: Lili, Emila, Jesse, Nafa & Karen! :)

NafaSg said...

Thank u so much Jean! =)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : You should read my post again now that I've upload the photo of your favourite dessert... thanks for recommending I think it is really tempting, chewy & sinful of course...hehehe ;p

Nafa : Glad that you love the award :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

->jan: you're awesome, jan!!! thanks for the brownies!! oh, now wt picture, it's hard to resist the temptation. I need to get a brownie here, tho' it will never be as good as this one at taka, but at least it'll temporary stop my saliva frm dripping all over my laptop. :) Thank you, woman!

->nafa: you're most welcome, peeps! :))

J@n!ce said...

Jean : I'm surprised that there are so many different varieties. For a moment, I cant recall which is the one that you say is good. I only rem it as chewy something... Then I saw the Bestseller #1, I know the answer instantly. It is really heavenly :) :)

Mariuca said...

Congratulations Janice supermom!! :):):)

Thanks so much for the adorable poem for me, that's very sweet of u! I love it and yes, u have our fav things there, so smart la u woman! LOL :)

The brownies look divine, I want!

Mariuca said...

Oh yeah, congratulations to all on this list, great picks Janice! I wonder which Lady Nafa ur referring to, maybe it's the one that likes my Once in A Lifetime song! :):):)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Those words from you are good enough for me to smile all day!! Really happy to see you here finally ... I waited the whole morning, WOMAN... I just hope you can sleep lesser... just kidding...LOL :)
You should try the brownie, they are really nice leh :) :) ~~~

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I think should be the one lah. She is very sweet loh. I love her smile... I told her before. If she reads this, she's gg to *blush* again.... LOL :)

Bobby Revell said...

Yay Janice! Congratulations! Now what will you treat me and all your friends to for dinner? Ok I'll buy you and your boys some celebration food and drink:)

Bobby Revell said...

Ok I see your poem, that is so nice of you:) Very sweet:):);)

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Let's go for pot-luck. We'll ask the excellent cook what she will prepare. I will prepare some nice yummy cheezecake, fruit tart & sandwiches... I'm a lazy cook mah...LOL :)

Mariuca said...

He he Lady NAFA come and show yourself here, don't be shy! :):)

Jan don forget to bring some brownies for the pot-luck! He he he... I'll bring the pets for "entertainment" for YOU!! ;)

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : You mean you din see the poem when you comment just now? LOL :)

Marzie : Sure, I'll get more from taka. Bringing the pets over sounded like a good idea. But we have to alert Jesse first :)

Anonymous said...

Hooray...hooray....Congratulation.

Let me see what I should bring to the party ...mmmmmmmmm :)

okay, how about this:

Jasmine sweet, that's what you are,
An aroma so alluring, a feeling so
Nice and pleasance, a delight
Indeed to be treasured and
Cherished; for Janice dear, you are
Everyone's special darling...

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,
Congratulations!
Indeed, you are a thoughtful blogger.
Best Wishes to you, Janice.

Trix said...

Janice, congratulations on your stunning award, which you deserve totally! I must say that your blog is getting so many visitors, thats cool! Take it to the Max ! I am honoured that you passed the mention and award on to me, how sweet of you, and I am ecstatic by your kind words and love.I needed this award from you and Miss M, and it came at the right moment.I was needing some blogger love and I got it ! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree with your friends.
You truly deserve this award. Congratulations. :)

J@n!ce said...

Joe : Thanks for the lovely poem. I smell so nice due to the perfume that I have... LOL :)

Sam : Thank You for your congrates. You are one great inspirational blogger too :)

Jesse : Meow... meow... thanks for rushing over here in a flash you said.... LOL!! Marzie & I both chosen you, so..... you must be that very special one :) :)
What are you preparing for the party? Marzie's bringing her pets along. They will be good company to you... meow meow... ;P

Judy : Thank You so much for saying that I truly deserve it. You just make my evening merrier now :D

emilayusof said...

Janice!!! Thank you for the award!!

J@n!ce said...

Emila : Thanks for coming over to accept this. You are a wonderful friend. *Hugs* to you & Yassin :)

WaterLearner said...

Hey Jan!

Thanks for the award! I am so honoured! I just finished the 10 Things that Happened to me that you had graciously tagged me. Indeed my humble blog will surely appreciate this Thoughtful Award from you!

Thanks & Have a Good Week Ahead!

Blessings,

WaterLearner

Anonymous said...

Thanx for the award, even you're not awarding me :D

J@n!ce said...

Forumer : The rule is to award to 5 pple but I guess I have more friends who deserve this :) :)

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Thanks for joining in the tag & I've also left my comment over there. You have a good week ahead too :D

Trix said...

I shall be bringing to the party only my poor old self, Once there, I can perhaps snaffle some snacks and drinks from you lot, lol, you have so much yummy things on your side.I may bring one thing though, a nice tall handsome man to pour the drinks,(dont tell your hubs) oh, and my blue blanky, can't go anywhere without it! You special lady, you....wish we could really have a party..lolz, do you think we would all get on in real life??????????????? :) MEEEOWW

FL Sam said...

I am blogging while watching the Charity Shield Match bet. MU and Chelsea.

Congrats to all who have been awarded the Thoughtful Bloggers Awards. You all deserved it. Cheers.:)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Janice, you really are a thoughtful blogger and Marzie pick a good choice. Congrats !

J@n!ce said...

Jesse, we are all dreamers... esp Marzie. She is a daydreamer, that's what I rem from her profile :)
A tall handsome hunk !! That is really gg to be entertaining. Jean will get all excited & screaming...LOL :)

Uncle Sam : You really know how to multi task hor. Not forgetting to blog while watching charity match...hehe ;p
So which team won the match? I bet is MU?
Thanks for the congrates :D

J@n!ce said...

Nick : Thank you for your compliments & congrates. Those words are good enough to start my engine going on this lazy MONDAY. Thanks :) :)

FL Sam said...

Yalor. MU won, my favorite team. You must be a MU supporter too.!!!


Have a nice day. :)

RW said...

Congrats on your award Janice!!! You totally deserve that :D Hope that you had a wonderful weekend!

J@n!ce said...

Roger : Thanks for the congrates. I have a good weekend. I hope yours are funky too :D

Mariuca said...

Jesse bringin a handsome drink server? Wow, this is a must see! We are so gonna have FUN at this pot-luck party peeps! Delicious food, entertaining adorable pets and now a handsome stranger to serve us drinks? LOL! :):):)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Its really gonna be an eye-opener with that stranger Jesse is talking about... :) :)

Adrian said...

Janice! You are truly deserving of the Thoughtful Blogger Award! I am so happy to be in such great company! Cheers!

PS I'll bring the donuts!

J@n!ce said...

Adrian : Terima Kesih, same to you my Thoughtful Blogger :)

That's cool, my boy will love the donuts from uncle Adrian :)~~~

Trix said...

Yes, lovely food, donuts, groovy bloggers and awesome poets, a gorgeous tall stranger to wait on us,hand and foot... sounds better by the minute...lolz, only in blogsville, hey?? Sighs

Trix said...

Well, I could bring several strangers, seeing you girls are doing the foodies, oh marzie, dont forget some of those lovely dishes from your food tag, yummy, that would be Great, and some og Janices Specialities...

J@n!ce said...

Jesse : Wow... you are bringing not one but 'several' you say... how come meow meow got so many 'stranger' friends...LOL :)
I hope I could prepare a sumptuous meal for all of you but I'm really a lazy cook lah. I am good at preparing snacks or rather buying snacks...cos it has something to do with going shopping, I just love it WaHaHaha :D

Trix said...

Oh janice, you are so cute, lol, I do have a few hunky strangers and if you want them at your party to pour the drinks and perform other chores, thats easily arranged, Just tell the girls not to scream so loud, they are kinda shy ! :)

Trix said...

Janices Specialities from the local food mart are fine enuff for Jesse :)and her gang !! Congrats once again, and this time I will try hot to hug so tight. * gentle hug * ...ok ??

Trix said...

Miss M has to bring the crab dishes, or she is not alowed...oh I remember, its Janice's Party :)Please bring some crab with you,M.. and can I just use your Mug like on a temporary basis...just to drink out of ??? I'll give it back......pweeeezzzze ???

J@n!ce said...

Jesse : Of course, we would want someone to pour the drinks for us, why not... & yes, I've got to warn the gals not to scream, else those hunky gonna retreat one by one & we have to serve ourselves. Jesse, Ilove your gentle *hug*...
I will ensure that Marzie gets to read this else we wun have any craby... WHAT?? You want to borrow her mug? How if it got broken during the party. With so many guests you know how chaotic?...but I think it doesn't hurt much since I don't want to see u drinking from the crappy blue one. I will leave it to Marzie to decide cos the results is gonna released soon too. Love ya & see u at the party :)

Mariuca said...

Hello ladies!! Oh I will bring the yummy crabs for sure Jesse. Did I tell u that I had the crabs some time last week along with their garlic prawns, which is just as yummy?!!!

Hey Jan is right, what if the mug breaks, then nobody gets to bring me home..LOL!! :):):)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : You lucky woman can always have seafood. I think I want to have that for dinner today you just make me salivate... hehehe ;p

I think need to buy an insurance for the mug liao ... LOL :)

lilifxt said...

ohh dear im sorry to respond late for that award so sorry i was not online the last weekend ...thx alot for mentioning me as one of u friends on here its really so much nice and im impressed my dear ....u make me happy too...goodluck

J@n!ce said...

Lili : Glad that you are here finally after the LONG wait. Its alrite dear, no worries. I hope you have fun during your weekend.
Enjoy your award & you sure deserve it. Good luck to you too :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape