Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-08-23

I signed up for PPP!

I have seen PayPerPost(PPP) badges everywhere in the blogoshere. So I registered PPP 1 month after I started blogging. However, my blog was rejected because the requirement is to have blogged for at least 3 months. During these 3 months of blogging, I met a lot of new friends & they too encourage me to give it a try again when my requirement has been met, to earn some extra money. I have seen their PPP success & they told me that it’s a great marketplace for blog advertising. I tried my luck upon my 3.5 months into blogging. Yipee! I am officially a proud member now!



PayPerPost, better known as PPP is a new self-service marketplace for bloggers to get paid to blog about things that they love and for advertisers to get their product, service or website reviewed and drive traffic to your website. If you’re above 18, already have 3 months old blog with at least 20 posts and willing to disclose a relationship with PPP, then you’re a good candidate. The best part is that there is no quota that I need to fulfill. Once your blog is approved, you can start looking out for opportunities to write and be paid via Paypal. It's really easy.

I am planning to save up my earnings to upgrade a new notebook. Haha, looks like a long way to go isn't it? This is just my first step & I am looking forward to doing more.

Are you a member of PayPerPost yet? If not, just fill in the below form below.
Sign up now and earn $20 for your first paid post! GOOD LUCK!





27 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

NafaSg said...

Hey, Looks like i am the first one to comment here..

Congratulations Janice to have been accepted by the PPP programme. Proud of you!!

Keep on posting good articles!

Wish you best of luck..

Now, how about a a real treat of starbucks coffee eh...lol!! =D

J@n!ce said...

Nafa : You came at the right time cos I posted it a min ago only...although have been drafting it since morning. But you know with the kiddo around it is difficult to get things done promptly :)

This is my first attempt, I hope it brings me a good start?

Here's a hot mocha for you or you prefer ice latte since it is so warm outside? :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

WaterLearner said...

Congrats!!! I am very happy for you!

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Thanks :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Wuching said...

welcome to the family tho the family's getting too big now with a lot of in fighting & fewer ops & less money! but keep focus & u'll get ur laptop..i did too after 4 months! yippee!

J@n!ce said...

Wuching : All of us like "hungry ghost" after those opportunity.
So how's your earning so far? :)

GOOD LUCK :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Mariuca said...

Janice! Excellent! Eh, how u get the form up here woman? I'm so gonna do my post tonight, thanks for reminding me to! :):):)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I teach you via email :)
No problem, I hope you can make money too :)


Janiceng SEO Traffic

Anonymous said...

It's been few month since i subscribe to this PPP, but i never write anything...

Bobby Revell said...

I hope you do well and earn the money to buy that dream computer!
GOOD LUCK:):):)

FL Sam said...

Welcome to the PPP Club. Good Luck and Happy blogging. :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

Hi jan, congats and welcome to PPP! I was at marzie before yours, and i thought u still havent to this post.. hehe.. i commented at marzie's on yours.. :P

JeanChia SEO Traffic

Sam Chan said...

I wishing you all the best, Janice!
May PPP helps you to earn enough quickly for a brand new notebook.

Best Wishes
Sam Chan

Anonymous said...

Hi J---good luck with PPP, let us know how it's going. Hope you continue non-PPP psoting too (smile).

J@n!ce said...

Didi : I'm not surprised cos I see alot of pple registered but not doing anything. If you are free, can try your luck at the opps though :)

Bobby : Even if I don't do well, those kind words of yours is good enough for me :):):)

Jean : LOL!! I thought you knew I'm doing it cos I consulted you. I saw your comment there. Thanks :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

Sam Chan : So nice to see you back after your trip. Thanks for your sweet words. I hope I can get one soon too :)

TNP : Of course I will still continue to post non-PPP post. That is my main purpose of this blog. Thanks for reminding me... hehe ;p

Janiceng SEO Traffic

admin said...

welcome at PPP, i got my wishes when i signed up there.. COngrats

KeV's wAlKAbOuT said...

Hey Janice! Welcome to the big family of PPP! =) Trust me, u will not regret it, esp when u see the money keep coming in after an initial month of waiting! lol

J@n!ce said...

Jenny : You really make me envy now that your wishes have been fullfilled.... when is mine coming....haiz :)


Kev : Thanks for the encouraging words. But the competition is really very tough for those opps ;)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Anonymous said...

i'm sure you can get that laptop in no time...happy posting Janice

J@n!ce said...

Girlie : Thanks, I have much to learn from you. You are a pro in paid post :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Tracy Tan said...

congrats and welcome :) join the forum to find out more about PPP - there are a lot of helpful ppl there especially the PPP pioneers.

J@n!ce said...

Tracy : thanks... I din know that there is a forum for PPP. Thanks for telling me that. I will check it out :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Odysseus said...

Congratulations!!!! You have beaten me to PPP. I have been accepted for ages and have not even started with the first intro post :(

J@n!ce said...

Odysseus : I just realized that there are datelines to that first post. So you have missed you USD20 !! :(

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Rolando said...

Congrats on the acceptance to PPP. I recently got accepted and have written 2 posts so far.

Just waiting for the 30 days to pass so I know how it is to go through the full cycle at PPP.

Good luck and much success to you.

Rolando

J@n!ce said...

Roland : Congrates to you too. I've not receive their approval on this first post yet. Wish you all the best :)

Janice Ng

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape