Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-08-23

The YOUNGest biker ever ...

LADIES & GENTLEMAN....

Start your engine !!!

Proommm....proommm......... proommm.........
1
2
3

GO ...............
The "serious"young biker

The "innocent" young biker



2 mins later....

Zac : "Didi (refering to Amos) how come you are so slow, FASTER ....!!"


Amos : "Kor Kor (refering to Zac), my hands are tired controlling the bike..."



Zac (shouting at background) : "Auntie (calling to my helper).........come over & help Didi..."

Amos jumping with JOY now that he is leading.... smiling & happy again.... :D :D


MISSION COMPLETED !!
NO WINNER !!


Zac : "Mama, we finished reheasing, can insert coin now?"

Mama : opppsie... *blush*

37 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

FL Sam said...

Zac got style man. Amos, the bike is too big for him. Another happy outing for them. :)

The Bimbo said...

So cool! lol next time Daytona :)

lilifxt said...

thats so funny my sons love this game and no winners too....i can see Zac loved it and feels like he is a serious biker...:) np dear zac one day u will win :) and spend lot of money on those games lol and mama will say it was better they were not winning b4

Amos u r so good looking really happy ....so cute
hugs n kisses Amos n Zac

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : haha, Zac really looked cool in that photo. He is all serious for the game. Amos is just to little for the bike. Thanks :)

Bobo : They played a lot on daytona too...There aint good shots for posting at the moment :)

Lili : You are right, better don't let them win else they will get the fun out of it & everytime got to spend a lot on the rides.
Thanks & Hugs n kiss to A n A too :)

Blur Ting said...

Ha ha! dry run! It's easy to keep them happy at this age. No coins also happy :-)

J@n!ce said...

Blur Ting : I cant imagine at an older age when they can only be satisfied with the actual rides. I'm gonna be broke :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

LOL!!! thanks for this funny post to start my day! great job, mom! now, can u pls insert coin so that pur adorable kiddos can play.. haha!!

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Finally you can come in again... *phew*...
Glad that this post cheers you up :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Janice, so young and already loving motorbikes ... wait till they grow older and ask you to buy them one ... LOL!

You know, I can't ride a motorbike even if my life depended on it!

J@n!ce said...

Nick : I don't think I will allow them to ride on real bikes on the road in future. It is really too dangerous. Better drive a car at least it is car "protect" man then man "around" bike.

Janiceng SEO Traffic

WaterLearner said...

Such a happy outing! Zac really looked so intent and serious in this man-thing.

Amos is soooo cute .. as usual.

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Thank you, it is a routine for them to pop over this amusement shop everytime we came to this shopping centre. Recently, they started to hand on some shooting games. Let me see if I can get some nice photos of them in it :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

RW said...

That looks like a cool game! I want to play I would wreck though LOL!

J@n!ce said...

Roger : LOL !! Oh yeah, caveman maybe too heavy for it... !! :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

NafaSg said...

My my...my look at those two racers... hope you dont influence them too much on riding motorcycles, janice. Its very dangerous.

But hey, as long as the bikes remain stationary and errmm(is it your maid standing there?) standing and holding the bike while it is on the move, (lol!) should be safe..

Have fun amos n zach darlin~!
Dont drink (your milk) n drive!!

J@n!ce said...

Nafa : You don't fail to make me laugh with your comments. haha... I din know that we cant drive with that milk content... LOL :)

Oh yes, my helper was standing behind Amos who was obviously unstable. Thanks for your lovely words :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Mariuca said...

Another fun-filled day for the two cuties, this time at the arcade! I wish I was Zac and Amos, every day got something fun to do! :):):)

Mariuca SEO Traffic

Anonymous said...

whoa, they're so young.. can they really play the bike?
Still, so cute!!!

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I hope to be a child too... everyday is happy day :) :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

Chin : Of course they cant control the bike yet. They just sat 'for show' & fun only :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Leena said...

no need coins zac. the bike is not goin anywhere anyway. hehe.
but really, shern can just sit on those kiddy rides, he rather not have it movin. save money leh.

J@n!ce said...

Shern's Mom : You are rite, better don't insert the coins, else it will be a habit & they will request for it everytime... PPP earnings cant even pay for the ride in the long run... LOL :)

Trix said...

Janice, you must remember to insert the coin, Girl.. or are you saving up for my Christmas Present !! lolz, ;)
Lovely pictures here as usual.You take your boys out quite a lot, thats great, all children need as much fun and games as they can get. I love their little outfits, the colors are so bright and adorable.By the way, Cassie says thank you for the ice crem chocolates...they are Divine !! mmm, especially the hershey :)

J@n!ce said...

Jesse : It has become a norm now that whenever they go out. I have to prepare some S$1 coin for those kiddy rides. It can easily choke up to a S$10 within weeks. Glad that Cassie loves those ice-cream & hershey chocolate...hehe ;P

Anonymous said...

my... my... thanks god there's no policemen in sight; or else the two boys will have to spend the night in the brig. :lol:

you know, it can get really addictive on those machine. I know, I once spend a whole afternoon spending my fortune on that machine...pumping in coins after coins after coins... *shudder*

milkmaid said...

Muahahah - I like Zac's last comment!!! Mum we finish rehearsing !! Har har har...

J@n!ce said...

Milkmaid : Glad that you love that caption :)
Janiceng SEO Traffic

Chinneeq said...

I always try to avoid this play zone during my shopping. Qiqi will stay very looonnnnnggg...

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : Sometimes I got to bring them there while I go around to do the grocery or run my errands. Boh bian loh :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

kiasumum said...

true! the kids tend to stick on it like super glue... same goes to Sebastian.. but once in a while i will let them play with limit to two games only... :)

J@n!ce said...

Kiasumum : It is best to set limits for them. You did the right way :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...did you run out of coins?

You know, I see Zac is always keeping an eye out for Amos. Such a good brother.

J@n!ce said...

Judy : Actually after I posted this article. Did I realized that the arcade is using those store value cards & not coin. But I think its alright.

Yes, Zac is always on the watch-out for Amos. Both good & bad. Cos he will also snatch toys from Amos if he sees him playing :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

NafaSg said...

Jan i am looking at the two bikers here again. Just can't get enough of them! Makes me wanna go to the arcade. It's been a long time... =)

J@n!ce said...

Nafa : Actually when I am at my teens. I'm very good in this biker game. I know where are the turns, that means I know the route very well cos I played every time I went out jalan. really missed those days lah. Now can only recap those moments thru my boys :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Anonymous said...

:) cant help that smile which appeared at the end..!

J@n!ce said...

Beautiful Minds : I felt happy everytime readers wrote & said that the pic brought them laughter. I am glad that it works on you. I can see you smiling away. Thanks for your visit & words :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape