Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-08-09

I am a Singaporean

It's my nation's 42nd birthday today.
I am SO HAPPY, can you feel my JOY?




I LOVE SINGAPORE *Kiss*


60 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Chinneeq said...

holiday mood??haha....happy holiday to u....not planning to go anywhere ??

Anonymous said...

very adorable kid..do let me know how u liked my community blog

Por Por Channel said...

wah lieng lui mamy! how are you? your blog really like.....

shows that you are loving mum lah!
so closy....so nice!

make me also wanted to call u mummy lah!

emilayusof said...

Aww...Amos is so cute!! Happy National Day to you, Amos, Zac, your hubby and all Singaporeans!!

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : Indeed holiday mood...really happy !! I haven't plan yet, with the kids kinda difficult to get things planned, anything will happen in the last min. I think you understand what I mean :)

Blogging Den : Thanks for visiting. I will check out your blog :)

Cheeky : You are really cheeky loh... so long din come to my blog.... but I also very long din go to yours lah...Wahahaha :D
I love your new header, so cute :)

mr fong said...

Wow hello,the younger one cuter the older one more handsome,LoL.

Hope you can check out http://eatyourmaths.blogspot.com/2007/08/comparison-you-bigger-or-i-bigger.html !

J@n!ce said...

Emila : Thanks for your greetings. We're really going to enjoy ourselves ....er... watching the parade over tv.... LOL :)

Winston : Amos of course is cuter than Zac cos he is younger mah. But if you use the term handsome, pple usually will refer to Zac. Cuteness is more on Amos ;p
ok ok... I will go over to your blog now...!!

Mariuca said...

I love his outfit, so cute like snowman he he he! Happy National Day Singapore! :):):)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Amos is chubby & with white outfit looks rounded like a snowman huh...LOL... :D

Can you believe that this outfit only cost S$6? To me, this is cheap loh cos so far the cheapest I could get is S$10

Now that you mentioned snowman. I linked this post to the santa's community blog which I published a post to link back to this one :) :)

Heather @ thedomesticdiva.org said...

awww. Happy birthday Singapore!

J@n!ce said...

DD : Thanks for your wishes :D :D

Crazed Nitwit said...

Happy Singapore Day! Great pictures of the little guy!

J@n!ce said...

Janice NW : Thank you. My newphew got the flag from attending the parade rehearsal & Amos just love to wave it. I took the photo & thought of posting it up on this meaningful day. Glad that it brings a smile to you :)

Anonymous said...

Wah, very patriotic. One day, he may be government official I think. :)

lilifxt said...

hello janice ...its so nice Amos looks like ayoung handsome patriot its wise to remind kids and bring them up to love their countries very good u are a great MOM i love sigapore too coz i got a sweet friend like a sister to me ....:)i wish one day to come and visit im sure ts lovely...Happy Holidays

kegler747 said...

Happy Independence Day to Singapore! i've been to your country several times already and i want to go back again soon :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

Happy National Day to you and all singaporeans! :)) Amos look so cute. Ever thought of sending him to star in advertisement?

J@n!ce said...

Judy : LOL!! Gov official... hmmm...I don't dare to think so far yet, its still a LONG way to go. Thanks for looking so 'UP' on him :D

Lili : It would be good if you could bring the 2 kids to come over. I welcome your whole family. If I ever get a chance to go over your mysterious land. I will sure come to your lovely house. Miss your boys & please do kiss their forehead for me... *muackkks*

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : Thanks for your greetings & we welcome you again to our uniquely Singapore :) :)

Jean : Terima Kesih !! A few months back there is a baby show. There is a category for Amos age group. I actually went to collect a copy of the application from, need to pay S$15 for registration. However, we did not go cos after much discussion with hubs, the contest start at 8am-1pm. It is a long wait & Amos usually will need to sleep from 9-11am. It would be nice to see him performing I wonder how he will react to so many audience. Thanks for suggesting that he may be able to star in advertisement. Is there any ad agency reading this now? LOL ;p

RW said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!!:D

J@n!ce said...

Roger : Thank you.... oger oger....LOL :)

Shana said...

Happy Birthday SINGAPORE!!! Hope you had a great celebration!

NafaSg said...

YES AMOS, ZAC...lets watch the parade together with mummy janice and daddy..hmmm..dunnoe his name yet hehe.. "BARIS!!!!!! SEDIA!!!"

Well those two boys gonna be men one day..so better train them up for national service when the time comes..and yeah janice you have to train yourself from separating with your babies.. Every mother has to go through..

One day, they will be train by the country..to serve and protect our beloved homeland..SINGAPORE!!!

TO MY HOMELAND...HAPPY 42th BIRTHDAY

Anonymous said...

Happy holiday! How cute! Thanks for vringing th boys by the page today! How are things for you?!

J@n!ce said...

Shana : Thank you. Hope the clouds clear off by late aftn so that the parade can proceed smoothly :)

Nafa : I cannot bear to see them in NS, but that is part of growing up that they have to serve the army. It will make them a better, stronger men too. Yes, let's salute to our homeland. We are Singapore, we are Singapore... we will stand together... hear the lion roar.... we are Singapore...;)

Barrett : You're welcome, they have fun over at your place. They just love Huma...hehe ;p
Everything is well over here & I hope things are smooth at your side too. Take Care :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jan, don't worry, I have a son too. It is part of growing up. And BTW, good singing too! *Applaud!!!*

Happy birthday Singapore!

Efendi said...

happy national day to u and family ^^

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,
Happy holiday to you!
It is good to train up young one to be patriotic. They will be the next generation. Well, bravo to you all Singaporean!

Best Wishes
Sam Chan

KennetH said...

haha...Singaporian...hehe..
Cute neh~~

Anonymous said...

Happy Holiday! Happy national Day! to you and your hubby and zac and amos and all singaporean. As usual, I'm the slow coach arriving here.
So nice to the the boys having fun. So, are you going anywhere to do the celebrating with the family?

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jan! you are no.2 on sg best mummies blog. Voted for you!

Cheers!

conan_cat said...

aww so cutenya!! feel like want to pinch him haha.. kidding kidding :P but really cute lor~~~ :D and happy bday to singapore from ur frenly neighbour~~ yay~~~

Anonymous said...

Hi J--such sweet photos!
Do you do anything special to celebrate?

Wuching said...

happy singapore day!

John J. Kaiser said...

Well happy B-day Signapore.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday Singapore!

J@n!ce said...

MT : Ya loh, we both got boys so got to serve NS...Its been a long time since I sang those national days songs... kinda missed them...;p

Efendi : Thanks & hope you enjoyed your holiday too?

Sam Chan : That's rite, the younger generation will be our 'Zhu ren wong'...cheers to Amos & Zac :)

Kenneth : I think Amos will enjoy playing with you... hehe ;p

J@n!ce said...

Joe : How come you took slow coach... next time take speed boat... LOL :)
I just came back & the boys are alseep. Holiday is a rest day for my hub cos he dun have to work. :)

MT : Thanks for the vote. I will go over to vote for you too :D

Conan_cat : Amos said "Ouccchhh, it hurts"... hehe ;)

TNP : Actually we din do anything fantastic. We do not have the parade tickets. Gg out on national day will ended up with road closure everywhere. So we are smart... we head over to my bro's house so that the boys could play with my niece & newphew ;p

Wuching/John/Girlie : Thanks for your kind wishes :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Amos is so cute and he seems to be in a jovial mood.

Happy National Day to Singapore!

Simple American said...

He is so cute. Hope you enjoyed your National Day. :)

Anonymous said...

i can see the patriotism/nationalism.. happy bday singapore!

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Amos just like to wave the flag. He has so much fun just by doing it :)

Simple American : Thanks, we really did enjoy ourselves yesterday !!

Blue Girl of the Sky : Amos indeed showed his patriotism in the photo. Thanks :D

Bobby Revell said...

Happy 42nd!!! I celebrate with you today:)
I'm almost as old as your country!

Mariuca said...

Wow, that's really cheap Janice! And so cute some more his outfit! Really like a chubby huggable snowbaby!! HUGS for Amos :):):)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Singapore!
Singapore always the best!
I like Singapore more than my ...
Err... can't mention, if not get killed, just kidding :P

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Huh? I thought u say you are 62... LOL :)

Marzie : That's rite !! I bought the same one for Zac too. They look really 'clean & pure' when they wear it together. A pile of snowballs together... haha :D

MW : Thank you for loving my homeland. You are the best !! :)

Anonymous said...

I love Singapore also!!!

Happy Birthday to Singapore ^o^

eastcoastlife said...

happy National Day!!!

Eehui said...

yr boys r so cute!

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Thanks for loving my country, so sweet of you :)

ECL : Hope you enjoy your holildays? ;)

Lasilasi : Thanks for leaving the comment, my boys are very notti too ;p

mr fong said...

soooooo cherubic!!!

the winston in m'sia :D

J@n!ce said...

Winston : Enjoy your weekend & have fun over at Malaysia :)

franx said...

Your son so cute ah. Happy weekend:))

J@n!ce said...

Franx : hehe... Amos is really cute !! Thanks, hope you enjoy yours too :D

KeV's wAlKAbOuT said...

I love Singapore too, despite some of its shortcomings...

Nothing makes one realise how impt his home is when one is overseas for a long long time...

J@n!ce said...

Kevin : You will really miss your homeland when gone away for a long period of time, be it work or study....:)

Johnny Ong said...

i love m'sia too but some politicians trying to make it difficult for us to do so

J@n!ce said...

Johnny : We just have to accept how things are turning out. :)

LadyJava said...

I love Singapore too! Am still proud to be Singaporean despite been living in KL for the past 7 years..I miss the my relatives, friends and most of all my mom's cooking! But you know what, absence does make the heart grow fonder ;-)

Cheerio
LadyJava

J@n!ce said...

LadyJava : I think its time for you to return to Singapore. We miss you too lah !! :)

Janice Ng

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape