Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-08-24

A day at the BEACH ...

Weekends are FUN day for the kids...




Amos : "Mama, where you bringing us this weekend?"

62 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

lilifxt said...

hi janice its good to see u and the boys having fun at the beach ...great place for kids to have fun ...it looks it was pretty cool day...:)
take care

Anonymous said...

HI! looks like u had loads of fun at the beach !! i wonder if i can go there this weekend !:(

Anonymous said...

Amos is cute..

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

I haven't been to the beach in ages (not that the beaches here are anything to shout about). Looks like you guys sure had some fun in the sun ...

Anonymous said...

you all really enjoy the fun at the beach yoh~!

wei...this mama also play the toy ah~! hehehehehe but you look cute also^o^

the sea...look not that clean hor...why got black black items there one?? seaweed?

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

i want to be your kid. So, where are you bringing me this weekend? :)

Blur Ting said...

Wow, you guys seem to be out and about having fun everyday!

Jared said...

looks like you're having great fun too !!!

FL Sam said...

Wow, having another great fun outing. This time by the beach. Next one up the hill!. :)

J@n!ce said...

Lili : It was crowded day at the beach when we went there. The spot we are at happened to be shady but the water is a bit dirty :)

Min : The sky is not promising this few days. Check the weather forecast if you intend to go. :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

Keeyit : Amos is scare of the sand & grass. He dare not step on them with bare foot. However, he brings us laughter with his funny expression as always :)

Nick : We went there once in a while only. It is a HUGE affair to bring the kiddos out on a HOT day. I think you should know that :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

darlene said...

ahh, your boys look so happy...to be out with mommy!...looks like it was a great day!!

J@n!ce said...

Racheal : You are right, the sea water was not very clean that day. The waves were quite BIG & it washed up all those STUFF onto the shore. You see the 4th pic of Zac's expression, he was startled by the sudden rush of waves nearly drag him into the sea luckily I am there to hold him back. It was really dangerous !! :)

Jean : If I really have a such a sweet matured daughter like you. I will be so fortunate. I haven't thought of where to bring them out yet. I have to sit down & plan... hehe ;p

Janiceng SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

Blur Ting : The thing is I usually bring along the camera for all our outings so I will be busy snapping away. When I posted them, some are already passed events & readers will have an impression that we went to a lot of places everyday. But in actual fact, we only went out as a family on weekends when my hubs is off work :)

Jerry : With the kids playing along, it sure is a fun day even when we are lazing around at home doing nothing. Their little chuckles just warm our hearts & bring joy to the house :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : Thanks for a good suggestion, I've not bring the boys to the hills yet. The highest hill over my side is the Bukit Timah Hill. I will think about it. Thanks. :)

Darlene : It was really a fun day out in the sun enjoying some fresh air & sea breeze. :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

NafaSg said...

Janice u should bring Amos and Zac to Sentosa next time. Can watch musical fountain! They will surely love it!! =)

By the way which beach is this? Is it east coast? Hehe! Looks like mummy is also active like her kids huh?? ;p

J@n!ce said...

Lady Nafa : Yes, that's the ECP Beach. It gets kinda dirty now. We went to Sentosa before too. A lot of those photos of my avatar are taken at Sentosa :)

Anonymous said...

Very fun but hot....must apply sun block oh! :P

J@n!ce said...

MW : Yes, its a HOT HOT day. Thanks for the little reminder :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

RW said...

Hi Janice looks like you all had a great time at the beach!
PS. Sorry I did not draw your name Oger loved JD4 Oger will have another contest soon :D

J@n!ce said...

Roger : A trip to the beach like that is fun but the prepartion & after the event is tiring. With dirty, sandy & sweating bodies ....haha... but so long as the kiddos enjoy it. Once in a while is alright :)

No problem, Ouzo is a great name. Congrates to Comedy + :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

LeeJB said...

Wow happy kids....

Crazed Nitwit said...

I want to go to the beach too. I build great sandcastles! The water doesn't scare me. I miss the ocean so much!

Thanks for coming by my Throwback Thursday. Those pictures make me both happy and sad. :)

WaterLearner said...

Wow...Looks so fun!! At East Coast is it? Could be quite crowded there at times. I would love to jog there!

Trix said...

I had no idea you lived near the beach,,,its great.It looks like its neither to hot nor to cold.I love the seaside, its really near my mom, and now seeing your lovely pics reminds me, I owe Cassie a trip to the seaside..if it would just stop raining here lol. Maybe we can go this weekend..so where are you taking the little Guys this weekend??

Mariuca said...

OMG you skinny woman you!!! FAT it seems, where got??? I LOVE picture number 4, u look gorgeous!

Sorry it took me so long to visit today, I was busy cleaning up my office! That's the only room my mom's maid didn't clean cause I didn't wan her messing with my stuff there! :):):)

Mariuca SEO Traffic

Chinneeq said...

wow....so shiok having fun at the beach !!!

Anonymous said...

awww beach, i haven't been there last summer.. Kids always enjoy their time playing. Thanks for sharing some pics

Anonymous said...

Finally managed to steal more time and really sit down to go through everyone's blog today. Looks like I'm missing out a little in yours... all the biking and beach. Nice!!! Bet it must have been a great wkend for your sons and yourself.

J@n!ce said...

LeeJB : Thanks for dropping a line here :)

JaniceNW: It is nice catching some good old photos of your family. I enjoyed viewing them. It is time that you put those sandcastle scuplture skills to good use. Drop by a beach tmr... hehe ;p


Janiceng SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Yes, at the ECP. Wah... you travel all the way there to jog? Very crowded leh !! :)

Jesse : No, I don't live near the beach. It is a good drive of about 20 mins from my home to reach there. You bring out your gears & drop over to one when the whether turns better. Cassie will be delighted :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Haha, you took a little longer here today. So you have been bz cleaning your office. Yes, better to clean yourself in case those impt documents goes missing & will be terok liao....haha ;p

Chin Nee : Yes, it is really enjoyable but tired at the end of the day :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

Jenny : Thanks for sharing your views here. The beach is really a nice relaxing place... best when the weather is good :)

Ed : You have indeed missed out quite a little of mine. I haven't got much time to visit yours too. I will hop over later. Thanks for rem me :)

Jesse : I left out your qns just now. I haven't thought of where to bring my boys this weekend yet. But Zac is saying that he wants to go to my bro's house to play with his daughter who is 1.5 yr older than him :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Anonymous said...

So, have you made your decision yet on where to go to this weekend?
well, it's not much, but here's some hugs to go...
*hugggssszzzz*

Have a happy weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Awwww
beach fun....
It's been ages since I last went to a beach...

J@n!ce said...

Joe : Not planned yet. The weather is not very promising recently. We will just wait till tmr & see how. Thanks for the lovely hugssss :)

Iva : I don't think I will go too if not for the kids :)


Janiceng SEO Traffic

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,

I am really happy for your kids. They are really so blessed! They always have something to look forward to everyday. This time at the beach!

You are indeed doing great! - being a fantastic mummy! Your kids after grown up will definitely have sweet memories of their younger days.

Have another great weekend!

J@n!ce said...

Sam : Actually they are spending most of their time at home during the weekdays. It is only on weekends then we go out as a family. We have our lazy days roaming in shopping centres too :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jan,

Nice bonding time. Actually it has been a long time since i went on a family outing (except for makan outside)i.e. under the sun

Sori for not posting any comments lately. I have been very busy and my son was sick the past week. Finally weekend is here, I can catch up on all my blog buddies posting.

Check out lastest my PHT web traffic formulae (thought of it in the early am hours)

http://projectheavytraffic.blogspot.com/2007/08/i-cant-join-payperpost-yet.html

Cheers!

Trix said...

yes, that would be great fun, I was just telling Miss M that once I make a good few dollars thru ppp, I am coming to get some Coffee from you, yeah and we can go to the beach as well...then of to Marzie-land for a whiff of perfume, my dear, thats all she will allow me.Nauhty, isnt she?? Still, it would be a Fun Trip!Girl...I thought you said you were a bit fat in the tummy?? I swear I cannot see it... :) So cute and slim, for sure.Have a great weekend with your family.

eastcoastlife said...

You were at East Coast Park? Amos is clearly having a fun time! I live 2 roads away opposite McDonald's. :)

KeV's wAlKAbOuT said...

That reminds me! I promised sorta my dog to bring her to beach, but it's been months since then! lol... must make an effort to remember to bring her to the beach when I come back in Jan!

but wah.. being ur children is really fortunate huh... every weekend got outing...

Anonymous said...

What a lovey bonding time. Look at the smile on Amos' face.

Where is this rather nice beach?

J@n!ce said...

MT : Thank you so much for the drop over. Finally get to see your comment after MIA for a few days. I understand what you mean by family outing as in only dining sessions. I was once like that when I took care of Zac alone. Now that we get a helper with Amos onboard. We feel so much enjoyable as a family & can go for a day out in the sun like that :)


Jesse : LOL!! I thought it should be the other way round when you make a few dollars we should get the drinks from you instead? hehe ;p
Anyway, GOOD LUCK to all of us. I dont have any luck yet on that first post...sob !! :(

Janiceng SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

ECL : From your name we could have guessed that there are some link with ECP. You stay so near that plc is your 'private land' loh? Mebbe I bump onto you before I also duno that is the famous ECL... haha :D

Kev : A walk with your doggie down the beach is quite a nice picture I can imagine :)


Judy : The beach is called East Coast Park on the eastern side of Singapore :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Anonymous said...

where are you bringing them this time...it's a weekend.

looks like the boys had fun, and you too

happy weekend Janice

J@n!ce said...

Girlie : Just came back from bringing them for breakfast at Mcdonalds. Zac finished a breakfast meal all by himself. He was really hungry :)
Now back at home to get Amos some sleep first before we head for lunch & see where to go :)

Hope you have a good weekend too :D

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Anonymous said...

Aww the boys looked like they had a good time! Did they make sand castles? What a fun day! Hope you have another great weekend! Hope this finds you well!

Anonymous said...

I miss the beach so much. I live right by Lake Michigan, but its just not the same as the ocean...

Your children are adorable, by the way. :)

J@n!ce said...

Barrett : My hubs is better in making those sand castle. Zac is still learning :)

Hollygl : It nice to be living near to to the lake. Streams of water rushing down. Its a beautiful scene. Thanks & nice to see you here :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Mommibee says HI from Sydney said...

nice pics and u all sure had a superb time at the beach. cant wait to bring my lil girl to the beach come spring/summer :)

nat said...

wanna be your kids!
lol

J@n!ce said...

Mommibee : It sure is a fun day over the beach. You lil girl will enjoy hers then :)

Nat : LOL!! Thanks for looking so highly of me. I hope I could have you as my kid. You are such a sweetie :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Anonymous said...

Aww, well he will get the hang of it! You really should be proud Janice you have a lovely fmaily! That Amos just loves the camera doesn't he? Take care my friend! Hope this note finds you and yours well!

Gina said...

Wow, you pack in a lot!

J@n!ce said...

Barrett : Amos just loves to smile. He will smile even to strangers on the road.... haha. Everyone loves him :)

Gina : Thanks for your visit & words :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

bokjae said...

Hey I am right about you, the out-door active type! :) You are developing great relationships with your family! Keep it up!

J@n!ce said...

BokJae : hehe... thanks. I love to bring the kids out :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Heart of Rachel said...

Looks like you had a terrific time at the beach.

It's rainy season in the Philippines so it's not a good time to go to the beach. I'm longing for summer so I can bring my son to the beach again. He loves playing in the sand.

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Its nice to spend a day under the Sun with the family. I hope you & bring Yohan over for some fun at the beach soon :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

emilayusof said...

O what a fun day Janice! And look at Zac and Amos! They really enjoyed their day!

J@n!ce said...

Emila : Thanks. They are always looking forward to outdoor activities :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape