Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-07-20

the "FACE behind the BLOG"

I am forced to alight the techno train becos Bee Lee has some work for me.
This is what I have to do before going on the train ride. To tell the world who is ME ??????????? So, I am getting this UP for all of YOU.

This is ME.... the FACE behind the BLOG !!


Blog Title : this is a miracle...
Description : A mummy's rambling of her life & that of her 2 little boys, Amos & Zachary
Why "this is a miracle?" : I woke up one morning & decided to try working on a blog after reading so much about mummy blogger in Singapore. My hub happened to be oversea then, he will call everyday to ask about the boys!. I thought it is a good idea if I could pen down what is happening & post up the photos, in that way, he will be able to see them. So here is my blog, my life & my 2 boys :) It is a miracle that I could really create a blog consider the fact that I know nuts about all those IT stuff. So this is how the blog title derived :)
Name : Janice Ng
Country : Singapore
Occupation : SAHM to 2 boys, Amos (16mths) & Zachary (3 yrs 9 mths)
Birthday : Aprils' Fool Day
Fav Color : Purple & Pink
Fav Drink : Coffee
Fav Fruit : Mango/Watermelon
Fav Dessert : Cookies & Cream Ice Cream, Brownie, Muffin
Hobbies : Shopping, Movie, Watch Korean DVD, Play Mahjong, Blogging
Some of the blogs that I know which put up picture(s) of me are :
Now, who are going to be my victim to reveal the FACE behind the BLOG..... hehehe ;p
1) Nick
4) Jean
9) Bobo
And here's the instruction to this meme :
1st step Post a short blog article that includes a photograph (or a series of photos) showing the face behind your blog. If you already show a photo somewhere on your site (such as in your about page), then make your post more interesting and choose a photo that’s not currently online.

2nd step Include links to other people that have displayed a photo, or include their photos in your post, adding a reference. Here are the others who have participated so far:

Gayla at Mom GadgetChar at Essential KeystrokesPaul at Reflections Rob at 2DolphinsZep at The In-Sect Ingo at StixsterStevie at Lost In Cyberspace The Paper Bull at (oddly enough) The Paper BullLisa Sabin-Wilson at Just A Girl In The WorldDawud Miracle at dmiracle.com Wendy Piersall at eMoms at HomeDennis Bjorn Petersen at Petersen Inc. Randa Clay at Randa Clay DesignDrew McLellan at The Marketing MinuteBecky McCray at Small Biz Survival Phil Gerbyshak at Make it Great!Steve Woodruff at StickyFigure Dave Olson at Live the GREAT life that you desireGreg at Become a Remote Control SEOAriane Benefit at Neat Living Blog Genesis at the At Home Mom BlogArmen at iFFECT.NET Mihaela Lica at Online Public RelationsTara at Graphic Design BlogDoris Chua at Home Office Women Edward Mills at Evolving TimesTony D. Clark at Success from the Nest Jonathan-C Phillips at SmartWealthyRichKaren at A Deaf Mom Shares Her WorldLisa Gates at intrinsic life design Rammel Firdaus at rammelfirdaus.comCarol at Pentimento Adam Kayce at Monk at WorkThomas at Technical BloggerTammy Lenski at I Can?t Say That! Chris Brown at Branding & Marketing Rory Sullivan at HamelifeDerek Wong at Going The Wong WayEmbuck at embuck.comMs. Q at QMusings Shelly Tucker at This Eclectic Life Steve at Ramblings from the MarginalizedTroy Worman at on!blogLilith at Lilith’s Owl NestRevov at REVO-OVER Karin at Stop/Start Jamy at Seay's Kopitam this is a miracleAnything Goes!Adrian of First Time Dad Hui Sen of Brain Spillage Seiche Lis of About-every-little-thing Diamond of Nonsense, fun, tears, happiness and anger all roled into onechristy's coffee breakEmila’s Illustrated BlogA Great Pleasure Mariuca’s Wishing on a Falling StarJesse from Jesse Blogs It AllSpeedcat Hollydale First Time Dad Simple Life Emila's Illustrated Blog A Great Pleasure All Is One, One Is All Anything Goes Tote Bag Confesses

3rd step Tag as many others as you like in your post to spread the meme.

4th step If you link back to me here and send an email I’ll be sure to include links back to you.
Each person tagged should create their own post and repeat the process.

67 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

yippee! i got the first peep into this special preview..haha..
janice, u look very pretty in those pictures. :) you're the hottest mom! haha..
i love playing mahjong and watch korean dvd too. :D
thanks for the tag! i will try to post this soon. :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Thanks for the thoughtful & lovely email you sent this morning. For that, you are the first to be informed. Thanks for the rush down here & hope to see those sweet photos of yours UP too.... :)
You love playing mahjong & watch korean show too...yeah !! Great friends always think alike *hug*

emilayusof said...

Omigod!! I have to reveal my face?? Janice, you caught me this time! I am alway hiding behind my illustrations and hope that people won't ask about the real me. Guess I owe people the truth eh? Will do soon as I can!

J@n!ce said...

Emila, yes.. this meme is good for those bloggers whom we have never see their real face.
I would really love to take a look at how our great illustrator look like. Sorry, left some work for you over the weekends. Have a good TGIF :)

Bee Lee said...

Thanks Janice :) You are really fast ! We have something in common too - Coffee, Watermelon, Shopping, Movie & Blogging :) And it's such a great idea to tag Emila, I didn't want to tag her the second time, that is how she got away from me ;o)

surjit singh said...

Looking beautiful,elegant and graceful.My best wishes to you and your family.

J@n!ce said...

Bee Lee : I have to get this done cos I need to hop on the techno train, everyone is waiting for me....LOL.
Looks like we got another coffee lover there again, don't tell me you are drinking Singapore coffee also? LOL
Looks like Emila cant get away this time round. We shall wait for her post....hehehe ;p

J@n!ce said...

Surjit : Thanks for your compliments & kind words. May best wishes be with your loved ones too. Have a good weekend :)

Trix said...

Its me again, I must say you are very photogenic and look lovely in all your pics.I can see how stylish and beautiful your home is,too, and your sweet sons, how cute! Keep it up, you super-mom..
Jesse

J@n!ce said...

Jesse : Thanks for the beautiful words again. I always feel like flying off with your comments..... :)
You are one sweet babe too & not forgetting your heartbreaker angel. Just love her eyes & rosy cheeks....*hug*

Becky C. said...

You and your little boys are so cute:)

~Becky

J@n!ce said...

Becky : Nice to see you here :)

Mariuca said...

Helooooo hot mommy!! Nice post..ha ha, you tagged Emila and she has to reveal herself! Are u really gonna do it Emila?

Ok, I'll see what I can do for this post, you know la me owing so many ppl so many posts! Thanks for tagging me! :) :) :)

emilayusof said...

Janice, I finally came out of the hiding, come have a look!
http://emilayusof.com/?p=224

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Yeah, I tagged Emila. This is really FUN :D
You take your time, no worries :)

Emila : Thanks for sharing, sorry I make you to do this now that everybody know the real Emila....I should say you are very pretty, no need to hide lah...sayang :)

Wuching : You are welcome, thanks for hopping over to take a peep..... ;p

Anonymous said...

Hi Janice. It's great to 'meet' you. Your kids are beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing yourself and your family.

Anonymous said...

Peace n howdy Janice??

I really like the idea of meme my fren. But i didn't like the idea of posting my pics on my blog huhuhu I'm so ashame u know :P

Maybe i just put your blog link on my blogroll and i will do that on a post too. But not to put my pics :D

Sorry for this hehe, gud luck and all the best my fren, send my regards to your kids, they're so cute ;)

Best regards
:)

J@n!ce said...

Dawud : Nice to have you here & your nice words. Hop to see you around more often :)

J@n!ce said...

Forumer : Peace :)
Thanks for the warm wishes to my family.
Have a good weekend, my friend :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... those are what I call Pictures of Bliss...

J@n!ce said...

Ed : thanks :)
I just hop over from yours....LOL

Mommibee says HI from Sydney said...

hi janice, can't help checking out ur blog after seeing ur pretty face appearing on my blog several times :) U're indeed a pretty mommy :) My girl was born in the same year as Amos - May 2006. The banner depicts u and ur sons very well.

Sam Chan said...

Janice, you really surprised me with this tag!

I am not ready for this meme (I may do it eventually - no promises. However, definitely not at the moment)
FYI, it took me quite a while to persuade my wife and children to post their photos in my blog.
I believe very few of my readers realise that I had posted photos of myself or family members in my blog.
Check out these posts and you can find me and my family members:
6 Weird Things or Facts About Me
Treasure Your Good Memories
Gotta Get Goals
Goal Setting and Will Power
Learn like Children
So much to learn

Anyway, thanks for tagging me!
Best regards
Sam Chan

tooruinagaki said...

Thanks for visiting me... I just add my new blog about advertising http://tooruinagaki. blogspot.com/

J@n!ce said...

Mommibee : Nice to see you here & your lovely words. I have left you a comment at mbl :)

Sam : I din know that you have posted your family photo before. All I see is your avatar pic. So thought of tagging you to see who is behind that 'Wisdom' blog. Thanks for sharing :)

Sweetpea said...

got your message. will do the tag soon as i can :)

J@n!ce said...

Sweetpea : No worries, take your time :)

Bobby Revell said...

I hope no one picks me for this meme because all I have are my baby pictures and I was naked! Yikes:)

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Now that u mention this, I think everyone is gonna tag you for that. Cant wait to see that naked Baby Bobby.... LOL :)

Goddess Crystal's Pet said...

You've got quite a friendly blog here . . . I see you incorporate your Google adsense into the post heading . . . is that working for you? Not having much tech info, you've done quite well.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope you find useful information and ideas.

J@n!ce said...

Don : Nice to have you here. I thought it is a good idea to put at the header, I'm not sure if clicks are form there or from the side bar, I have ads there too.

Thanks for the compliments :)

RW said...

Janice sorry I havent been here to comment yet but wanted to thank you! for visiting Oger the caveman:D you have such a great blog! I love it!

J@n!ce said...

Roger : Nice to see you here. I got your msg at mbl & have linked you here. See you around often. Hope your isp will be alright next week :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Janice, you have a great blog! Please visit my blog. I think that you could do so much more on monetizing your blog as it gain popularity. cheers!

MakeTraffic
http://projectheavytraffic.blogspot.com/

J@n!ce said...

Anonymous : Thanks for the comment. I will check out your blog :)

rachelsee said...

you sure look like one busy mom! All these tagging thingy is confusing me though :) Have fun!

J@n!ce said...

4malmal : Hola, nice to see you here again.....you have just landed onto a bombsite...LOL.
I have a new candidate to tag in future. See who is busier now.... :)

Mariuca said...

Naked Baby Bobby ha ha ha ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Janice, Thanks for visiting my blog and joining my communities. It is an encouragement to me. Do leave some comments on my blog. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Hi Janice,

I have posted a good review of your blog on my web traffic blog success stories. Do check it out. Cheers!

http://projectheavytraffic.blogspot.com/

KeV's wAlKAbOuT said...

Hey, ur blog is doing very well for someone who know nuts about IT.. =)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Faster go tag Bobby ... LOL :)

Maketraffic : You caught me by surprise, thanks for the post about my blog. You mentioned that you visited me while my counter is at 500 & now is 3000+ you should have left a comment with me back then... LOL. :)

Kev : Thanks. I am really 'anyOhow humptum' de. I have a lot to learn from all of the senior bloggers here. You are one of them :)

Bobby Revell said...

I got an idea, wanna help?

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : I guess it wouldn't hurt much with 'pple of the same kind' (i.e. unsociable community) to lend a helping hand.... LOL. So, out with it!! :)

Sweetpea said...

done your tag. hop over! :)

J@n!ce said...

Sweetpea : okie dokie... will be over there :)

Odysseus said...

odysseus: you are truly a dedicated SAHM. So devoted to your kids.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! You faved all my blogs even not left a bit!! Who ask u to do that?? Hehe

anyway thanx so much my glittering fren, i was so touched u know :p I appreciate for your time to fav those. Hope u and family always in peace and happiness forever and ever. All the best 2 u

Best regards
:)

Anonymous said...

Clearly those adorable boys get their looks from their momma! You are a doll! I still have laxed on the shout box! I am a loser!

Anonymous said...

Hi J---your children share your attractiveness. Wonderful post. Thanks for sharing all the detes.

J@n!ce said...

Odysseus : Thanks. Welcome you to my blog. I enjoy every journey of bringing them up although it may be tough at times. But looking back at their younger days photo always put a smile on my face. I will check out your blog later :)

Forumer : LOL, so kind of me huh, where to find this kind of friend.... :)

Huma : Always nice to see you popping over. I still rem the first time you came over bcos of the viral tag. You left a vivid impression on me cos you cant find your tag on the viral.... LOL :)

TNP : Thanks, you are a wonderful daddy to your sweet angel too. Keep it up on all your beautiful posts :)

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

hello pretty momma! thanks for the tag, i'm gonna be doing it in a while.

you look so pretty in all pictures...i love your smile!

J@n!ce said...

HnC Momma : Thanks for your lovely words. Ok, I will wait for your tag :)

Trix said...

Hi again, I havent been around here for a day or 2, seems like weeks.How time flies when you are not watching it ! :) I am glad to see how many cool bloggers have left lollipops for your boys.Its so sweet.Blogging can be great fun, I see.I have woken up from a sleepless night, so I am off to sip some Singapore Coffee! By the way, almost forgot to say thanks for the comment you left on my blog las night.You have a good day..
Jesse

J@n!ce said...

Jesse, you are welcome & thanks for supporting Sg coffee again :) Yes, I am grateful to all the sweet people out there for giving out the lollipops to my boys....;)
This is the other post that have past the 30 lollipop mark. The other one is my perfume post.

http://janiceng.blogspot.com/2007/07/dazzling-miniature-perfume-collection.html

Enjoy 'my' coffee & don't burn your tongue, I still want to hear a lot of sweet words from you...LOL :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Janice. You have a lovely and friendly face. You're blessed with adorable children. It's a pleasure to meet you through blogging

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Really glad to see your here again :)

Thanks for the compliments, my pleasure to have know you too.

Hugs to you & little Yohan :) :)

Johnny Ong said...

will put a link to yr blog at mine

J@n!ce said...

Johnny : Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the link love. Its great to see the list still alive and that it has traveled so far.

I recently moved from www.petersen-inc.dk to www.thebetanews.com and changed name from Petersen Inc (which I use as a private blog now) to The Beta News.

Could I persuade you to do me a favour? Change the name from Petersen Inc to The Beta News and the link to: http://www.thebetanews.com/the-face-behind-the-blog/

Thank you very much :-)

J@n!ce said...

Dennis, amended. Thanks for the notification :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much :-)

J@n!ce said...

You're welcome :)

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 said...

You're one good-looking Mom out there...
Happy blogging and wish you and family all the luck!

J@n!ce said...

Dodongflores : Thanks for your kind words. All the best to you too :)

Anonymous said...

Janice, you are one pretty mom! Your smile glows, especially when you are with your boys, :)

J@n!ce said...

Julie : I am so flattered. Thank you so much for your time to take a look at this old post of mine. :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape