Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-09-21

Thank God Its Friday!!

Thank God Its Friday!!

Daddy will be home tonite. I think the boys missed him. Amos ran to the door a couple of times when he heard the gate opened & shouting "Papa, Papa... !!" But it was our helper throwing out the trash.
Amos will be going for his 18 mth injection this afternoon. Wowow... how time flies, it seemed like I was just at the clinic bringing him for the first jab. My little boy has grown ...

Zac will be 4 years old in 2 weeks time. I ask him what birthday cake he wants. He cant make up his mind whether he wants Superman or Mickey Mouse cake. It seem like a new answer every time I ask him. I think I will decide for him !! :)
He told me he want lollipop, cooking toys & a tricycle as birthday present. He just love to "cook", he will pretend to prepare dishes for me & ask me if I want carrot soup with chicken & chilli? After he has prepared, he will serve me with fork and spoon and tell me that would be S$1. I have to pay him !! LOL :)

It would be good if he can become a chef. So that he can prepare yummilicious meal for the lazy mummy... hehe ;p

The 2 boys enjoy visiting my 2nd brother's house. They have a little tike house at home where they could "cook" up a meal with my niece who is just 1.5 yr older than Zac. Here are some pictures of them playing there over the weekend...


These are the cooking toys inside the house. Amos is the chef that day.... hehe ;p



Have you planned your weekends ?
Hope you have a funky one.... :)

55 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Bobby Revell said...

Maybe he'll grow up to be a world famous chef! That would be pretty cool and you could eat delicious meals every day for free at his renowned restaurant!

jOolian said...

Awhwhhhww :: Awesome Pics of yer lil'ones...& story, so happy, Yes!!! And then, i was like, what? Friday, today?, yessss!!!... then realized, i'm on the U.S. East Coast... i still have some many hrs til' Friday...HA haa... Hi into-the-future Janice family!!! ~julian

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : That would be cool. Then I will help to advertise the restaurant through blogging... hehe ;p

Janice Ng

Adrian said...

Janice! I want some of that carrot soup with chicken and chilli! LOL

Yeah I hope he becomes a great chef one day too! :)

Then we can all go to his restaurant and have a party for free of course...or maybe $1! LOL

J@n!ce said...

Julian : Haha... sorry for the shock, yes, we are ahead of you here. Its already Friday & its fun time for the boys again :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Adrian : haha.. S$1 soup, how cool will that be. Please support him in future if he really chose to walk into this line. Aww... but that will be so many many years later lah !! :D

Janice Ng

Sweetpea said...

hi janice, yes TGIF! it's aidan's 4th birthday tomorrow. we will only have a very small family bbq in a lowtone. lucky FIL is okay with it, as we only had a funeral earlier in the week!

u have a great weekend yourself :)

The Bimbo said...

haha he's so cute! cook liao still want to charge mommy for it! whoa! business mind...

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 said...

Another weekend greetings!!!

You've got handsome and talented kids...

If he really would like to cook, I'm sure he really would become a chef in the near future...

lilifxt said...

hi janice my son' last birthday cake was spiderman everythings has to be spiderman i myself love mickeymouse more but zac has to decide himself this year my son wants power rangers birtday cake :)
zac is smart boy he wants to be paid i can see a smart Buiseness man in future
glad to see them enjoying cooking at the lil house ..love them

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Great post! How very cute Janice.

I saw you today in Hollydale, HOWDY!!!

Anonymous said...

Janice, it looks like Amos will most likely grow up to be entrepreneur of the year. Already just at 4 years old, he knows how to ask money for *services rendered*.

It's very cute!

J@n!ce said...

Sweetpea : Oh cool, your little man is turning 4 yrs old tmr. We will only have a small celebration at home only cos my parents are saddened with my brother's condition. Hope Aidan have lots of fun tmr & pressie :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Bimbo : That's right. I think he learnt it from what he saw while we ta bao food. :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Dodong : I hope he could really excel in this area. If not "cooking" books (accounting) is not a bad career too :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Lili : So your boy has a spidey birthday celebration. Was he dressed up as well? LOL :)

Its good to have a theme, that's so interesting. Zac's bd this year will be a small one. Daddy will be around only till next week. he will be flying again on his birthday. We will celebrate at home, just the few of us :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Speedycat : Thanks for the visit. I love to see you here playing golf :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Sharon : Haha, looks like its not easy getting him to do things without having to pay... haha :D

Janice Ng

kegler747 said...

I also love to cook like Zac that's why I need to loose some weight now. hehehe :) I hope Zac will not get very fat from cooking imaginary foods for now :)

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : I used to her my mum telling me that she dun have appetite after cooking. I duno how true is it. But it would be good if Zac can put on some weight. He is really skinny now :0

Janice Ng

Blur Ting said...

Oh, that's so funny! My sis-in-law was just telling me yesterday that Ting (turning 3) loves to 'cook' too and after serving her mum, she says "Pay money!"

Her mum was asking me if anyone of us taught her to say that. I said she probably learned it from the other kids at playschool.

They all do the same things at that age, don't they?

J@n!ce said...

Blur Ting : I think you are right, kids this age enjoy cooking. I heard from my sis that his boy also cooked when he was younger. They pick up things really fast, esp from kids the around the same age :)

Janice Ng

East Meets West Kitchen said...

Cute pictures! Have a good weekend!

WaterLearner said...

Wow .. Amos can cook ..

Have a Good Weekend!

J@n!ce said...

EMWK : Thanks. Hope yours will be a good one too :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Karen : haha, little Amos also learn some cooking tricks from Zac. Hope you have a good rest over the weekends :)

Janice Ng

Mariuca said...

Oh I love the lil house, so cute! Can cook all! :) It would be so cool if Zac grows up to be a chef! I wonder what dish he'll cook up for u on his bday! :):):)

Bobby Revell said...

Hi Janice! Would you please have Zac make me a gigantic plate of grilled shrimp and lobster! I'm so in the mood for seafood right now... he he he:) Thanks Zac!!!

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Janice, my youngest boy used to love playing masak-masak when he was about 2-3 years old that I was afraid he was going to grow up to be a little girl ... LOL! Now he just loves collecting Hot Wheels cars ... Phew!

Trix said...

I love these pictures..Wow, why didnt I have such a cute little house when I was a kiddie!This is a perfect way to enjoy friday...looking at your sweet little ones having so much fun! Ok, and if Amos is cooking...I would love some slow fried sausages and eggs, and some crispy toast..yummy..and a cup of Singapore Coffee !
Have the best weekend, Janice :)

Jesse ..

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Went to order ice-cream cake just now. I din buy the cooking toys for him yet. Very busy today... Amos had his injection. He vomited not too long after drinking his milk. He got slight fever ... *sob*

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : That's gonna take a while, its a complicated dish ... hehe ;p

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Nick : I think it is a norm for the kids that age to enjoy some girlish game (I think !! ). I'm actually quite worried too but after hearing from a few friends. I think it is just normal :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Jesse : The dishe that you mentioned is one of Zac's favourite. I bet he will be able to prepare it for you in a blink. Thanks for the mention of that coffee. I kinda miss it :):)

Janice Ng

Trix said...

Janice, Zaks favourite dish?? How did I guess that?...I just came round to collect my order from Amos...hope its ready! Cant wait to tuck in to my yummy snack...and say thanks to little Amos for me too...and lots of hugs and kisses for them Both!
I miss the Singapore Coffee as well...thats why I got a HUGE supply! :)

Jesse ..

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,

Thanks for sharing these photos of nice moments.

I think your boys will be more happy to see their daddy home than playing with that little house :-)

Have a great weekend!
Let's Acquire Wisdom and Live with Passion

Mariuca said...

Hi Jan, sorry to hear abt Amos, but with Daddy back, I bet lil cutie will be back to normal soon! Hugs for u and the boys! :):):)

J@n!ce said...

Jesse, Zac haven't put hands on his cooking today. He went out to the playground with Amos to play with bubbles & his old tricycle. I will let he know when he returns. Thanks for stocking up Enrista & putting some growth to our country's economy. hehe ;p

Hugs to you & Cassie, have a good weekend :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Sam : Hubs reached home at 2.30am, till now still haven't set eyes on the boys cos the latter went out for their weekend fun at the playground with the maid. The big man is still sleeping. He is really tired from travelling. Poor thing...

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : He is better now. His body is a bit warm yesterday but he is not running a fever. It is normal for kid to have fever after taking the injection. He is all bubbly today. Thank You :)

Janice Ng

Shan said...

Cute pictures!

J@n!ce said...

Shan : Thanks for the visit :)

Janice Ng

KeV's wAlKAbOuT said...

wow.. he sure has the making of a chef at such a young tender age! LOL... maybe should start training him! the he will grow up to be famous chef like sam leong!

eastcoastlife said...

Can't wait to see the birthday cake! :)

Aaron Cook said...

Wow, what great pictures Janice! So adorable! I so wish I could be a kid again. :)

Shine on,
Aaron

J@n!ce said...

Kev : I will support him whatever he wishes to do in future. It will be so cool if he can be Sam Leong in the making... :):)

Daddy & mummy can happily "shake leg" at home... hehe ;p

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

ECL : I ordered a small cake for my own family this year only. We used to order at least 3kg & celebrated over at my parents. This year gonna be low profile one !

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Aaron : Really fun to see the kids enjoying in their little house. I wish I could join them but I felt like a "giant" in there... haha :D

Thanks for the visit, hope to see you again :)

Janice Ng

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Janice. Advance Happy Birthday to Zac. How nice that he shares an interest in cooking just like my son Yohan. My son loves watching his dad cook and bake desserts.

That's a cool play house. It's fun for kids.

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : How cool to have Yohan watching daddy cooking. It sure is a good bonding time. Thanks for the advance greetings for Zac's bd :)

Janice Ng

WaterLearner said...

Janice Made it to Top 10K!!

I demand a post on it!!!

CONGRATULATIONS JAN!!!

Anonymous said...

JaniceNG-I agree with Bobby, I think that little Amos will one day be a Top Chef! You will be able to say it all started over carrot soup! Great post! You have the most adorable boys, you should be very proud! Take care friend! Sorry I have been MIA, things have been a little crazy! I hope this finds you and your little one's well!

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Thanks. hehe... I don't think I will write a post on it lah. The rest of my gang are already up there already. I'm glad to be able to join them. I hope to see you very soon too :):)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Barrett : Nice to see you back after MIA-ing for a while.... hehe ;p

That's right, if he could make it as a top chef one of these days. I have to thank my helper also for cooking carrot soup so often that Zac just simply loves it. He likes to see the orange color carrot on his dishes. He will demand to have carrot if he din see it. He is so funny :):)

Janice Ng

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

Amos, Zac, aunty jean wants to play too! i can be the cook chef and you lil' kiddos be my assistants, ok a not? hehe.. and we can hv your beautiful niece as the waitress, jotting down the orders. sounds fun, right! :D

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape