Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-09-12

Amos & his walker

Went through a spring cleaning of the house yesterday. There were a couple of baby stuff that Amos had outgrown them. The walker, the electronic sarong, his baby cot...etc.

Of all, the walker has been dismantled only left with the structure. The seat was removed.

This morning, I saw Amos pushing it around in the house. It's just so funny ... ... LOL :)

(this photo is taken using the new camera)

Awww.... you see how much my little baby boy had grown compared to the photo taken of him when he was 4 or 5 mths old when his little feet could hardly touch the floor when seated down. :)

He was a chubby boy then.


32 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

WaterLearner said...

Wow .. How much has he grown! Yeah.. he was a cute chubby boy then.

Snap more with that new Casio .. Have you named your camera? How about Casina?

Cheers!

J@n!ce said...

Karen : I retreived those old photos of him from my portable backups & really missed his chubby clean shaven hair look lah. He is a my little grown up boy now :)

Haha... I never thought of giving a name to my camera. Casina sounded like a nice name :)

Janice Ng

Mariuca said...

Oh Amos was a chubbs baby! He still is kinda chubbs now but that what makes him such a cute baby! Hugs for my chubbs boy! :):):)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Yes, he is rather chubby still. Thanks to the expensive milk powder that daddy is working so hard to buy for him :)

Cheers to daddy :):)

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

amos is the name of my younger brother. reminds me of him. =D

Chinneeq said...

better hide that away if i come yur house one day. QQ has been attacking other baby's walker and i m so afraid she will torn them :(

Trix said...

How sweet and cute he looked back then...but to me he is even cuter now ! I see your new camera is already hard at work,Janice, cannot wait to see lots more pictures of your adorable family! :)

LZmommy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog :) I realised your elder boy and my boy is of same age. :)

Amos is so handsome and love his smile! Read through your old posts, hope your brother is better now...

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Hey Janice, cute and chubby looking little fellow you have there. I'm sure you've got loads of his pictures while growing up. Why don't you make a special day every week that you post one of your son's pictures of yesteryear? I'm sure we'd all love to them and how they've grown since then :)

Leena said...

ya, he has grown into a handsome darlin..

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

oh gosh, that's so cute! he's so chubby then. and botak! LOL! How much he has grown. Now becoming a handsome boy like his dad i think, am i rite? hehe! a big KISS to amos! :)

Bobby Revell said...

He sure has grown into a handsome little fella! Pretty soon he'll be breaking all the girls hearts!

darlene said...

it's so neat watching them grow!! it's amazing really

Anonymous said...

Grown he has but you still have the walker?

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,

Indeed you boys had grown up!

Well, Children really grows up very fast. My children are already taller than me and my wife. Before we come to realization, many things (personality, thinking, etc) had changed or lots of things had to be passed on... clothes, shoes, toys :-)

So snap more photos so that you could cherish all this wonderful time.

Best Wishes
Let's Acquire Wisdom and Live with Passion

J@n!ce said...

Pia : I thought of the name "Amos Ong" sounded nice to the ear. I've got ready names for girl too but it turned out a boy again :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : Qiqi can still sit inside those walkers meh? haha.... no wonder can damage them. Mine don't have the seat already, it has been removed by my maid, can only push around :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Jesse : My poor camera just on board for a couple of days but has been recharged twice already. haha... Not easy being a miracle camera of mine huh... :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Lzmommy : Looks like quite a lot of kids around the age of 4. Next time will have a long queue for the schools, haha :D

Thanks for taking your time to read my old post. I really appreciate it & thanks for your kind words :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Nick : You read my thoughts lah !! I was thinking about it yesterday when I retrieve those old pics of Amos. I really missed their baby photos, they are so cute & chubby. I will start to post it next week :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Shern's Mom : He's my little darling :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Jean : hehe... yes he is Botak cos we shave his head upon his 4th mth. Some parents shave their bb's hair on their full term (1 month old). We chose to do it at 4th month when his head is more stable & 'hard'....LOL :)

Pple say Amos look like me more than my hubs. Zac looks like hubs more :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : I hope he don't break people's heart but warm all of them. hehe ;p

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : Ya right, its really cool to see them grown at such a great speed when I was just breast feeding them only... haha :D

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Judy : Good say :)
I still have the walker to cherish the memories of him in it. However, the walker is so BIG. I am giving it away :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Sam : You are considered quite tall & your children are taller than you now? How much the kids have grown is really something we cant control :)

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

Janice- Wow! Your little guy has definitly grown! You are so blessed! Thank you for sharing my friend! Have a great end of the week!

J@n!ce said...

Barrett : It is a wonderful journey to walk throught his growth with him & seeing him growing by days bit & bit. We cant realy see that he has grown this much until we take a look at the old pictures of him :)

Janice Ng

Mariuca said...

He he cheers to ur main man for working so hard to keep Amos chubbs and cute! :):):)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : That's rite, daddy's hard work should not be forgotten by them. Daddy's love for them is mountain high.

HUGS to my main MAN :)

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

Keep on walking bebeh!!! And nice new walker ;)

J@n!ce said...

Forumer : Thanks. He is running now :)

Janice Ng

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape