Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-09-14

Splash ......... at the Zoo

We went to the Zoo yesterday afternoon. This was our 3rd time there. Supposed to be a bad time to visit the zoo bcos of the afternoon sun. Glad that it turned out to be a cloudy/windy afternoon. Good day for an outdoor trip :)

You can see that the boys spend most of the time at the Children's Playground rather than watching the animals !! LOL :)


Amos, Zac, my helper & I

My 2 little boys marching down the lane. Amos look like a small little man, walking with big wide steps.... ....awww.....I love that picture of him a lot :)


Amos was scared of the swing just a month ago. So shiok to be on the swing again. This time, Amos was smiling away... ... :)

Amos : "Hello, I'm at the Zoo....!!"

Mummy & Daddy's love for Amos. He just love the water :)

Zac playing with the water shooter all the time.... aiming at targets and wet them.... hehe ;p

Zac was excited & running all over the zoo... I managed to grap hold of him for a picture.

We took abt 100+ photos yesterday. But randomly chose the above .

Hope you all have a good weekend ahead :)

72 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Rolando said...

Such beautiful children you have Janice. You're blessed!

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Janice, looks like you and the boys had a fun time at the zoo.

The last time I went to the zoo was a couple of months back with my buddy and his family. We all had a great time but the only bad thing is the zoo never changed much since my days as a child ...

J@n!ce said...

Rolando : Thanks for being my first commentor. Yes, I'm really blessed to have Amos & Zac. They are my miracles :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Nick : Is the buddy you refering to ... hmmm... Adrian? hehe ;p
Our Zoo changed a lot over the years. It was so much different from the days I visited when I was a kid. They are building a new water playground for the kids. Will be ready end of 2008. It looks really cool, I saw the illo :)

Janice Ng

FL Sam said...

Another great and fun family outing. Can see from the pictures that everyone is so happy and smiling. Such family outing are so enjoyable.

I have not been to Singapore Zoo for such a long time. Cant remember when was the last time. If I go to SIN, I may probably consider a visit to the zoo. :)

NafaSg said...

Wow it's been so long since we last went to the zoo. And we agree with u! Our zoo has changed drastically. Should go there someday.

Glad to see u and your boys having a ball there! =)

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : My hubs was on leave for a week. So we faster make use of the time to bring them to the zoo since our membership card is gonna expire in another 2 mths time :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Nafa : Our trip to the zoo is very standard. Its taking tram rides, head to the children's playground. walk around to watch a few performances then head for some dessert & home :)

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

Hi jan,

Glad to see up and about, and having a wonderful time with the boys.

The pic from the new casio look awesome.

Have a good weekend ya.

*hugzzsssss to you and the kids*

WaterLearner said...

Hi Jan,

Wow .. Looks like quite a fun outing!

Wow Wow .. Jan's Hub is not semi-unveiled!

Have a Good Weekend!

J@n!ce said...

Joe : Oh yes, the images from the new casio is clearer & sharper.

We nearly drain out the battery yesterday. Din bring along spare. Could be bcos we took continuous shots that's why it used up the power faster :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Karen : haha... you can see my hubs there loh ;p

He hardly take photo !!

Janice Ng

WaterLearner said...

I look forward to the day the mystery is unveiled. ** chuckles **

Mariuca said...

He he Amos def my fav! But Zac is cute too! Come here Amos, gimme a hug! I need one today! Great pics Jan, as usual u look awesome! :):):)

Mariuca

Anonymous said...

I like to visit Zoo, but too bad no zoo here in my town! Ur kids really enjoy their trip! :P

kegler747 said...

Wow! I love Singapore Zoo and after that the nearby Night Safari. After a long day & night at the zoo a scoop of Ben & Jerry's ice cream will make your day more memorable :)

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,

All these photos can tell the message that you all are really having a great time at the Zoo.

Have a nice weekend!

eastcoastlife said...

There are new features at the zoo, I heard. I have yet to visit, my son brought some guests to Night Safari though.

Valerie Chong said...

Hey Janice, you look really great to be a mum! Your kids are so cheekily happy, such bundles of joy! :)
Can't wait to have my own too!(in another 5 years maybe :P)

J@n!ce said...

Karen : haha... perhaps I have bump onto you on the streets already :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Thanks. I need a good & comforting hug today :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

MW : Frankly, I won't visit the zoo if not for the kiddo. I prefer to go Night Safari, been there once only. Haven't bring the kids cos they will be tired around 8pm :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : You seem to know Singapore pretty well. *applause*. Yes, ther night safari is just nearby & a seat at the Ben & Jerry's is a good sum up for the day :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

ECL : Wowow, you son becomes a tour guide bringing guests around. How cool !! :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Sam : So long as the kids enjoyed themselves. I felt that I have made it for them :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

CrysV : Nice to have you here. You will be a great italian housewife :)

Janice Ng

kegler747 said...

hahaha! I have been to your country about 6 or 7 times? (I lost count already) in the last 2 years so i know pretty much about Singapore :) I have immigration stamps from changi airport, woodlands checkpoint, tuas link and cruise center.

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : Singapore is really fortunate to have a loyal visitor like you & a very friendly one too :)

Janice Ng

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

wow, looks like a fun outing for the whole family! i love going to the zoo. Im like a kid in the zoo. Haha, weirdo right! :)

hey, this time is better wor. can see half the face of your hubby.. hehe.. are you going to show him out soon? ;)

JeanChia

Trix said...

Singapore zoo looks like such a beautiful place.I wish I was going to the zoo myself.. :)

Chinneeq said...

Janice, what i did is to divert QiQi's attention so that she wont see the playgroup, hehe.....otherwise sure stucked there instead of seeing animals :(

Anonymous said...

Looks like your family had fun, especially your boys.

Don't you feel Night Safari is better in terms of animals? They are usually lazing in shade due to the hot weather, the Night Safari is the only time I really see them hyper-active.

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jan, I am back! It has been a long time since i visited the zoo. Think i will bring my son there after reading your post.

Finally i have my own domain!

Please visit my new twin blog

http://projectheavytraffic.com/

and leave some comments to initiate the launch! Cheers!

MakeTraffic

Anonymous said...

Dear Janice:

you are such a beautiful mama~!

two little cute boys, so active woh ^o^

u too Janice, hope you & your family have a nice weekend.

take care

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos once again...all happy and enjoying yourselves.

I've never been to Singapore Zoo. Something to consider but the heat gets to me.

J@n!ce said...

Jean : I love to visit the zoo when young, but now it is tiring to visit the zoo with the kids. Its fun to see them enjoying. But as parents, its just tired preparing, going & actually gone there & the trip back. Its fulfilling once you have done that though.
LOL!! Oh yes, his full face may be out soon :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Jesse : I heard that Singapore Zoo is one of the best in the world :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : I will tend to do that also at times, but for this trip we intend to drop them over at the playground so no hiding from them :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Ed : Night Safari is definitely a better place to visit. I've been there once just after their opening. I heard that there are more attractions now. :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

MT : You should bring your little one there. Rem to bring spare clothings cos I think he will want to have some fun at the playground too :)

I've visited your new site, I love the new look :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Racheal : Thanks for your compliments. Its always nice to see you over. I love your avatar. So cute :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Judy : I cant stand the stuffiness at times too. So the playground is the best with water splashes... more cooling. There are benches for the adults too :)

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

Janice, you have such a beautiful family.

:)

J@n!ce said...

Sharon : Thanks, I'm really blessed :)

Janice Ng

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

really!! yay!!! finally, the BIG BIG DARLING behind this beautiful mom and two adorable kids will be out soon!! :D

JeanChia

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jan, Yah! my son loves playground! Mid autumn is coming also. Got to get him a cute lantern!

Thanks for visiting my new blog!

MakeTraffic

mr fong said...

Wa they look very different now :) The character also seem quite different hor.Haha, thank god for the differences!

Your kids look great, you have time to go Zoo while I only have to teach teach teach as PSLE coming.. :S But good luck w the kids!!!!!!!!!!!

J@n!ce said...

MT : Oh yes, I haven't got any lantern for my boys this year. Last year bought a 'teletubbies train' one for Zac :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Winston : hehe, thanks :)
PSLE period now. Last Fri no class for the pri school I heard bcos of the PSLE. I hope you are coping all right with your students :)

Janice Ng

Bobby Revell said...

I love these pictures! I loved going to the zoo when I was a kid and love it still! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun:):):)

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 said...

The family sure enjoyed a lot. nice photos you've got. Have a nice day...

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : It was a wonderful afternoon to visit the zoo bcos of the cool weather. Luckily we made it on Thurs cos the next day it rained heavily :)

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

I have a simple weekend too =)

DubLiMan said...

Nice kids. I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciated your visit and that you let me know how you found me. I wish more bloggers did that.

JamyTan said...

Janice,
You have 2 lovely boys !
Thank you for dropping by my blog.
Jamy

Menchie said...

Hi Janice! Thanks for dropping by my blog. :D

You have a gorgeous family! I am planning to take the kids to Singapore next year. The zoo trip is of course, a must.

emilayusof said...

Wow! Whata fun at the zoo! I haven't been to the zoo here for quite sometimes.

Bobby Revell said...

You guys live closer to the equator too. Does it get cold in the winter there?

J@n!ce said...

Keeyit : I have a normal weekend too without hubs around :(

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Mel : I've replied your qns in your blog :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Jamy : You're welcome :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Mench : I welcome you to Singapore. You have to visit the zoo of course if you have the time. The zoo will be more entertaining with a new water playground to be constructed. I think it will be ready by 3rd quarter of next year :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Emila : You may consider bringing Yassin to one soon. I think he will have loads of fun :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Yes, it gets cooler during the year end over here too :)

Janice Ng

DubLiMan said...

Janice,
You misunderstood me. I wanted to thank you for letting me know how you found my blog. On the comment you first left me you told me that you found me through Lili. Thank you for letting me know.

J@n!ce said...

Mel : Thanks for coming over to tell me this. I appreciate it :)

I hope you have a good week ahead :)

Janice Ng

Blur Ting said...

Enjoy the zoo while the boys still love it. We used to visit the zoo few times a month when they were little. Now, the only reason they go to the zoo is for Ben & Jerry's ice cream outside the zoo. We don't even step inside anymore. :-I

J@n!ce said...

Blur Ting : You are right, they will not want to visit the zoo anymore when they gets older. It is only the dessert shop there that keeps them wanting to return but will head home after that. haha :D

Thanks for sharing your experience with me :)

Janice Ng

darlene said...

HOLY MOLLY ON THE COMMENTS on this one!...wozers!!
loved the pics....as can visualize it like we are there with u!!...
what a great day!!....

Adrian said...

Jan! Your trip to the zoo sounds like ours too...we thought it'd hot and crowded but in fact it was cool and quiet! We've only been once though!

Nice to see the kids enjoy themselves even if the didn't see the animals! It's all about the fun right LOL

PS you r new camera takes great pictures! :)

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : How I hope you are here with us. It would be fun :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Adrian : You are right, so long as the kiddo enjoyed themselves even when they don't really get to see the animals. Its all about bringing them out so long as they are in their fun world :)

Thanks. I love my new camera lots :)

Janice Ng

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape