Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-09-06

Its approved..... finally

Received so many emails this morning & among all of them is one from PPP.
I'm so relieved that my first post has been approved & I'm USD20 richer now.
This is good news to me especially during this period of time when things are not turning too well. For those who are still hesitating & yet to join or written their first post. Ponder no more & sign up now.



21 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

WaterLearner said...

Congrats Jan! You deserve this!! My buddy is USD20 richer!!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

wow, congrats, jan! It's a great feeling to receive the first 20 bucks from PPP rite! :) Im so happy to see you cheering up finally. LOve & Hugs to you.

JeanChia SEO Traffic

Bobby Revell said...

Yay Janice! Glad to hear it. I hope I get paid too! You really deserve it Janice:)

FL Sam said...

Congrats Janice. Great News from PPP to cheer you up. :)

kiasumum said...

hi janice,
my first tag for u
http://kiasumum.blogspot.com/2007/09/tag-8-random-facts-about-popo.html

Mariuca said...

Yay! Now we both can finally join Jean and Emila and enjoy our 20 bucks! :):):)

Unknown said...

Dear Janice, thanks for your concern. My whole family has been down with a bad virus, complete with gory nose bleeds and messy vomits for my kids ... not a fun time at all, these past couple of days, been tough and extremely tiring.

Looks like things have been rough for you too. Best wishes for your brother and hope he'll be hunky dory in a jiff.
cheers!

Anonymous said...

Yeah jan,

Good for you. Now lets make more money :)

NafaSg said...

Finally some happy news...Congrats Janice..20 USD....covert to SGD? hmm...think almost to 40 bucks? so you are almost 40 bucks richer..

Anyway keep us updated about your bro ok..

ok lets not talk about sad things..

hmmm...around 40 bucks how many lolipops can zach and amos get?? Lolipop at apek shop cost 40 cents.....hmm calculator please?

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Hey Janice, congrats on the USD$20. Now you can go eat more ice cream with the boys ... LOL!

NafaSg said...

Congrats Jan! =)

Something to be happy abt even at this point in time. Good for u!

kegler747 said...

You truly deserve it, there's no reason for PPP to reject your blog :)

Trix said...

Hi Janice, glad to hear about PPP approving your post, you go Girl.Rock the PPP world !!.I must also pay a bit more attention to them and acually go and check them out, now that I'm approved,at least my blog is.Hey,Janice, hope this day is great for you and yours :)

Mariuca said...

Janice!!! you've just been invited to join the Magical Flying Carpet Ride! Come see when u get the chance dear!

http://mariuca.blogspot.com/2007/09/join-our-magical-flying-carpet-ride.html

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,

Congratulation! I am glad you got your PPP account approved. Now you can start to earn some money to fulfill your goal.

I wishes you all the best.

“A happy woman is one who has no cares at all; a cheerful woman is one who has cares but doesn't let them get her down.” - Beverly Sills

Cheer up my dear friend!

Best Wishes
Let's Acquire Wisdom and Live with Passion

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jan, Congrats! Your blog is one of the best. You truely deserved it! Cheers!

MakeTraffic

Paint Me Gorgeous said...

congratulations :) Do i get a free makan? hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Get it finally ! Let's earn USD together =)

RW said...

"GRATS" Janice! Hey awarded you the you make smile award here http://ogercaveman.blogspot.com/2007/09/oger-caveman_06.html
bet you have been award a bunch of them but you make me smile :D

Bobby Revell said...

When I get my $20.00 I'm going to pay someone to interview me! Yeah. . .I'm never going to get it:) Will you loan me yours Janice:):):)

J@n!ce said...

Thank you everyone for your words here. Let's earn the money together :)

Janice Ng

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape