Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-09-05

You mean a lot to me....

Prayers For Janice Brother
I am very touched to see so many friends including my brother in their prayers.
Thanks to all of you. You may not know but all your thoughts & love mean a lot to me at this critical time.

I want to say thank you to Nafa for creating the above badge & Sending Their Ray of Hope
Karen for initiating all to my call for prayers
To Janice & Her brother with much love from Jesse
Marzie
for her Love for me at Just For Janice
Bobby for Janice Needs A Prayer
BokJae for Support for Janice
Joezul's Prayer for Janice's brother


A special thanks also to Jackie for her Rose for Janice & her brother.
Trinity for Wishing all the best to my brother.
Maketraffic for Prayer for my brother.
Santa for Prayer for Janice.
Jamilla for Janice's brother is a hero.
Jean for initiating a prayer at Prayer's Room & God always send Rainbows after Rains

27 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Janice. I understand how difficult this time is for you. I'm praying for your brother's recovery. God bless you and your family.

Mariuca said...

Sweetie, so happy to see all the support pouring in for you! Hope our love n well wishes will give ur brother and your family some comfort! HUGS!

Mariuca

NafaSg said...

Janice...

Don't mention! Just a little something from us to u. Glad that what we have done for u has brought so much meaning for u and your family.

We will continue to pray for your brother, and for all of u ok? *hugs*

Sam Chan said...

Be strong Janice!

I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.

May the Lord continue to protect and grant your brother speedy recovery.

Many Blessings

Trix said...

Hello Janice, just sending some love and blessings to you today..Youre all in my thoughts. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi janice,

Huggsssz to you and the boys. Be brave ya. :)

Jackie said...

Janice please know that I have placed a sparkling rose in a post for you and your brother...the rose will continue to sparkle...this is my prayer!! ~jackie

WaterLearner said...

Hi Jan,

We are all here for your brother. May your family find strength to walk through this difficult period.

Blessings!

Ehon said...

Hey Janice,

I came over from bokjae's blog. :) I'm here to wish you strength and courage, and hope. I totally cannot imagine how tough it must have been for you, but your strength to fight this pain is not unknown. :)

And I believe that your brother is extremely proud that he has a sister like you! :)

He's in my thoughts and prayers, and you and the rest of your family too. :)

LOVE

Crazed Nitwit said...

I'll be praying for your brother and your entire family. Love ya sis. HUGS. HUGS. HUGS.

Anonymous said...

hey there. sprry to hear abt yr brother. hope he will be fine soon. just be strong! =) he needs your support.

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jan,

Sorry, i just came back from a planning retreat and heard about this! It happened so suddenly.

I will keep you and your brother in my prayer list. I have posted the article on my blog.

Pray that he is ok now. i also pray that God's comforting hand be upon him and the rest of your family.

Believe in miracle...take care

Loz said...

Hi Janice - I am here from Shinades blog. May everything work out for you and your brother.

J@n!ce said...

Rachel, Marzie,Nafa, Sam, Jesse, Joe,Jackie,Karen,Ehon,Janice NW,Erisha,MT,Loz : May all of your prayers be answered soo to realize my brother off his suffering. Thank you for your kind words :)

Janice Ng

surjit singh said...

Janice, I wish your brother's speedy recovery. God be with him.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I added you on my blog virus page which you are participating in. Feel free to link back and comment on my blog if you do so :)

Thanks,
Karl

Bobby Revell said...

I will continue praying and will be here for you:)

Unknown said...

hope everthing works out to be fine with your brother. best wishes for you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Janice, I don't think I have had the pleasure of meeting you and visiting your beautiful blog yet, but I am here by way of Shinade and my heart is breaking for you and your precious brother. No one should have to go through what he is. I offer up all my prayers, love and support and I will light a candle for him. I send you hugs too ...

Anonymous said...

Hi Janice. I heard about you and your brother from NAFA. I just want to let you know, I'm keeping you, your brother, and your entire family in my thoughts and prayers.

~Sandy G.

J@n!ce said...

Surjit, Karl, Bobby, PurpleFrogCat, Polliwog, SandyG : Thank you for offering your prayers. May all our combine strength lead my brother nearer to his road of recovery :)

Janice Ng

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 said...

I pray for him. I hope he'll be okay...

East Meets West Kitchen said...

I pray for your brother's speedy recovery. God bless!

Anonymous said...

I hope you r alright now ! Take care my dear. I pray for your brother to recover fast too...

Sweetpea said...

hi janice. sorry i haven't been hopping as much, and to read that your brother is in the hospital.

i hope he is recovering well now and my prayers go out to him as well.

take care~

Jackie said...

Just dropped by to let you know you are still in my thoughts and prayers....God bless you sweetheart.Jackie

J@n!ce said...

DoDong,EMWK,Keeyit,Sweetpea, Jackie :

Thank you so much for your prayers. I really appreciate all of your thoughts :)

Janice Ng

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape