Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-09-19

Picture in Picture


Took this picture before the trip to the Zoo. The series of pictures on the wall was my new creation.

I bought a huge blue frame from Ikea (S$15) & used adhesive backing from 3M to paste those photos there.

This photo was also taken in a way to try out my new camera. I am impressed that its Face Detection feature can actually detect Zac's face (wearing red stripe polo) in the photo frame.

The pictures from my 3 lastest post are taken using the new camera too !!

What do you think of the output from my new camera? :)

48 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Mariuca said...

Love the shades! :) Good thing u bought the camera right?! Now can happily take more pics! Hey, am I the first commenter? It's been a while! :):):)

Drea said...

love the photot wall and your sun glasses, so cute!

darlene said...

real nice shot of you!!!

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,

You have a great camera. A very nice portrait and picture in picture. Thanks for the sharing.

Best Wishes
Let's Acquire Wisdom and Live with Passion

Anonymous said...

Wow you really spend alot of time playing with your cam and your boys. Haha! That is a big poster of joy and happiness.

WaterLearner said...

Yo Jan!!

Nice Pic!! BTW, what is face detection?

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Hey Janice, that's a pretty good camera and a mighty big pair of shades you have there ... LOL!

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Yes honey, you are the first commenter!! Its really been a while. You getting so busy nowdays :)
The camera is working all well now & hope it gets me a long way :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Drea : Glad to see you here again. Thanks, I love my new art piece lots :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Sam : I'm really impressed by the new technology how intelligient it can recognize face feature just like that :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : Thanks :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Ed : I love to put photos of my family in the house so that I am constantly reminded of the joy & happiness. I took so much photos of the boys, its really a waste if I dun display them :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Face Detection from my humble knowledge I think it means that the camera will recognize who is the key person (from the face) in the photo & that face feature will be of importance & much clearer than the rest :)

I think so lah... hehe ;p

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Nick : I'm not a good follower of shades but this pair was a free gift from a boutique shop for me. I think it's MIGHTY enough to cover up my face well... hehe ;p

Janice Ng

lilifxt said...

hi janice i liked the photo alot and the photo is clear and pure coz pretty mom and cute boys are there
best wishes

J@n!ce said...

Lili : Awww.... thanks, glad to hear that you find the photo nice to look at & its really clear :)

Janice Ng

eastcoastlife said...

Wah. Your camera is good. That is a nice way to display the pics of your kids. I should do this too - with pics of myself, before I wither. hahaha....

J@n!ce said...

ECL : haha, its a good way to look back at ourselves when we aged. Now I look through my old photos. I really look more haggard, fatter & weaker :(

Janice Ng

Blur Ting said...

Nice shots! It's funny I have a big wooden photo frame from Ikea, pasted with lots of photos of me and the kids too. I also did that when they were young, like your kids' age. It's hanging in my room.

J@n!ce said...

Blur Ting : hehe... looks like we have the same idea :)

Janice Ng

Bobby Revell said...

Whooweee! Girl, you are looking good!
Janice, baby. . .WOW:)

Anonymous said...

What model is your camera ? Can share with me ?

Nice shade !

Chinneeq said...

i saw a pretty mummy there!!

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Thanks for the compliments :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

KeeYit : The model is Casio Exilim 8.1 Megal Pixel EX-S880 RD :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : hehehe. Awww... thanks :)

Janice Ng

Trix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

cute kiddos. love the glasses!

MakeTraffic said...

Wow ! nice photo wall! WOW! WOW! nice glasses...and You look GREAT! and very retro too. (note: "Retro" is not equals to "old") LOL

Cheers!


MakeTraffic

Trix said...

You just look so stunning and beautiful in this one...Super Cute and very adorable! Did you cut your hair, or is it tied up??

Trix said...

You just look so stunning and beautiful in this one...Super Cute and very adorable! Did you cut your hair, or is it tied up??

Casey and Peanut said...

Hi Janice, we bought an excellent camera! the details looks great. The picture frame from Ikea & your Casio camera is good combi ... must get it when our baby comes along ...
Kind regards
David & Des for Casey & Peanut

Mariuca said...

Oh I have!! And today not feeling well too! :( Am so looking forward to my Raya break, YAY! :):):)

Anonymous said...

Hi J--I think it looks great and such real color too!

Adrian said...

Janice! Nice shades and earrings to match too!! Looks like your camera is working great! Nice pics! I've posted some pics today too! Cheers Supermom! :)

J@n!ce said...

Pia : I love my shades too :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

MT : hehe, now that you mention retro, I think it looks a bit too bcos of the BIG WHITE earings & matching BIG shades :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Jesse : No, I din cut my hair, its just that my hair was sweep to the back behind my shoulder !! :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

David & Des : You can consider this brand of camera in future :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Hope you gets better before Raya, you don't want to miss out any fun. Hope you have a good one over at Eastin :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

TNP : Thanks, the colors are bright & very clear than my old one :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Adrain : Thanks & I've just went over to view your lovely Princess. Such a sweetiepie. You are a great daddy as usual & I finally get to see your wifey :)

Janice Ng

Trix said...

Well, glad to hear that you never cut your locks off! Its stunning and I do love those funky shades as well,Janice....very stylish!


Jesse Blogs It All !

J@n!ce said...

Jesse, I only trim the ends but dun cut them off. Hubs say I look better with long hair :)

Janice Ng

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

good job with the board!
seems like your new partner is doing a better job than the previous one huh? :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Yes, this new one is definitely better than the old one. But Emila's one will be even more solid. Hers can take macro pictures :)

Janice Ng

Heart of Rachel said...

Cool shades! Nice collection of photos you have there and equally great camera to be able to capture the details.

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : hehe ;p
Thanks for your compliments. I like to paste & put up the kiddos photos all over the house. :)

Janice Ng

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape