Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-09-10

Do you miss my boys?

Have not been posting anything on my boys lately. Do you miss them?


The photos were the last few shots taken using the old casio camera before it failed to function.
They were seen trying on some sunglasses & cap at Kiddy Palace.
Who say only woman love to shop? The kids were having fun during their shopping trip too. :)




45 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

emilayusof said...

Yay! Am the first one to comment! Good to have you and the boys back, Janice! We miss you all teribbly!

Hahaha the boys are so cute! It's true, I can totally relate to this, mine too likes shopping.

J@n!ce said...

Emila : hehe...its really good to have you as the first commenter. You are really a late nite sleeper huh. I'm actually so tired but try to get something up on my blog while the boys are sleeping. Else will be another busy day again tomorrow :)

I think they inherit the shopping habit from us, their mommy... hehe ;p

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

Always sweet to see your boys again.

Anonymous said...

Janice-I have missed the boys! Missed you too though! The boys are just too cute! Trying on sunglasses is always fun! Hope you all had a great weekend!

lilifxt said...

hi dear welcome back...i missed them alot really whenever i see them they give me a smile and make me happy ....hugs n kisses

J@n!ce said...

Ed : Thank, its nice to post up picture of my boys again. I'm excited too :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Barrett : Those sunglasses that they tried on are actually meant for those older children. haha... there is another section for toddlers. However, the camera had failed to work by then. But anyway, I thought they look cuter & funnier with those oversized ones :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Lili : One of my blog objective is to put a smile on my readers face when they see my boys. I'm glad it does work for you. Miss you too. Hope you are coping well with the boys without the helper. Hugsss to you :)

Janice Ng

bokjae said...

Yeah, haven't seem them lately! :) How's your brother's progress? Guess he is better and you are blogging again! Thank God!

J@n!ce said...

BokJae : Thanks for asking. My brother has been discharged last Sat & is recuperating at home now :)

Janice Ng

RW said...

Missed you Janice Amos and Zack

FL Sam said...

We missed them. They are so cute and shop with style. :)

J@n!ce said...

Roger : I felt like I just return from a long trip. Glad to have friends hopping over to welcome my family again :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : haha... wah, "shopping with style". That's so cool. Thank for the phrase, I like it !! :)

Janice Ng

Mariuca said...

Hello my lil munchkins! Aunty Marzie did miss you! For that, here's a huge hug and some lollipops, don't tell ur Mommy! :):):)

J@n!ce said...

Aunty Marzie, I'm Amos... I will keep the lollipop. Kor Kor's teeth is getting yellowish, mummy don't allow him to eat too much now... hehe ;p

Janice Ng

WaterLearner said...

Hi Jan!! Needless to say, of course I'd missed them heaps!!

Welcome back! Everyone miss you as well!

J@n!ce said...

Karen : So nice to be greeting all of your at the comfort of my home :)

Janice Ng

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hello kiddos!! aunty jean missed u guys heaps! only a week away but u kids hv grown so much! But still looks adorable as ever! Kisses to you boys!! :)

JeanChia

Trix said...

Welcome back, Janice...glad to have your cute adorable little ones here to make me and Cassie smile again! Also glad to hear that your brother is at home and a bit better.Missed you in the Blogosphere and I'm happy to have you around again.Big hugs to you and yours... :)

Sasha Tan said...

yr boy has good taste ya? those shades are the latest model! haha

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Indeed I found that my boys really grow so fast. I was looking at Amos' 3 day old foot mould display. His foot has grown double :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Jesse : Miss you & Cassie too. Glad to see you smiling again looking at my boys. Hugsssss :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Sasha : Hehe... they just randomly pick the shades. They are the latest model you say... LOL :)

Janice Ng

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jan, We missed you and your boys alot! Glad to see you all back in blogsphere!

I am sad today, please see my latest post to find out why...

http://projectheavytraffic.blogspot.com/2007/09/magical-flying-carpet-ride.html

J@n!ce said...

MT : Oh no.. what happen to you? I hop over to yours but your page took a long time to load. Sorry to hear about what happen. Don't worry. I will be always around to give you my support. :)

Janice Ng

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jan, I am going to migrate to wordpress soon becos of the loading speed. Stay tuned. re-invented PHT 2.0

MakeTraffic

eastcoastlife said...

Missed you all. Keep your spirits up. It is indeed a difficult time for you and your family, i pray for all of you.

Take care of yourself, you have to be strong for your brother and kids.

J@n!ce said...

MT : That will mean you will be busy getting those migration things up & going again. let me know how things goes & good luck to you :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

ECL : Thank you for the comfort & prayers. I will be strong :)

Janice Ng

NafaSg said...

Yes! Finally get to see your boys again. Wah they shopped til they dropped huh? =)

In fact it is a good de-stressor for u also, after all the worries and stuff. So good for u! =)

J@n!ce said...

Nafa : My boys are good de-stresser for me with their constant smile & everyday achievements :)

Janice Ng

Jamy said...

Janice lovely....

Saw your lovely two kids although I'm in opposite of your country. Remember, I am in a dog country island. Between us, there is a long gorgeous sea but it does not stop us from connecting each other on both side. Hehe...

HEY why im talking in a funny way....hehe that's me uhuh uhuh I like it ..uhuh!

Oh ya I send u email. Pls check it out. Dont be shocked while reading it.

I got a special gift for Amos and Zac. I had it when I woke up so early at 6am on sunday to participate the games of World Heart Day. It's a little handy color pen box. It's suitable for them to take anywhere and draw something.

I will send it by airmail. Pls tell me ur full address by sending email to my inbox. Hehe No jokes!
Sis JaMiLLa, wont lie to Amos and Zac, ok? Hehz!

J@n!ce said...

Jamilla : You are such a sweetie always. So thoughtful of you to want to send something to my boys. Its a handy color pen box you say. They will be happy to receive this from mummy's blogger friend all the way from the dog country island. How cool!!

Love ya :)

Janice Ng

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,

I am glad that your cute cute boys are back! They are already enjoying shopping at this age? So fast meh? Then you better earn more PPP to support that :)

J@n!ce said...

Sam Chan : They are a bit like me in this sense. The shopoholic !! Luckily, they are still not very persistent when coming to buying things. I hope it don't get worst when they grow older.
I currently only have USD20 from paid post, not even enough to pay for the hat & shades there.... LOL :)

Janice Ng

Bobby Revell said...

Yes indeed! It's very nice to see your little men looking cool in a post again! I know I have missed you a lot and I'm still praying for you and your brother:)

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : hehe, the 2 boys sure know how to make themselves look good.
Thanks for love & prayers :)

Janice Ng

Bobby Revell said...

You are so welcome! I can't think of a single thing more important. I just like to see some happiness in you:)

Anonymous said...

It is always nice to see photos of little kids smiling and enjoying their moments in life. This goes the same with your boys! Such a delight!

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : I want to be happy too. Thanks for reminding me to smile more often :D:D:D:D:D

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Judy : That's right, its a delight to see the boys enjoying themselves :)

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

hugssszz to the you and the boys

*HUGGGZZZSSSSS*

J@n!ce said...

Joe : Thanks, they missed all of the aunty, uncle, jie jie & kor kor here :)

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm the last one to comment :P Neway, of course i miss 'em. And if u can let me take care of them, then it;'s better :P

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape