Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-09-03

Pray for him

He is sick
Life has been miserable
Torture one after another

10am today
The operation will begin

I need everyone to pray for him
To wish him all smoothly & well

For he is....
My beloved brother !!

33 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

georg said...

Dear Janice!

I wish you and your brother all well, hope all will turn out to be good -

Hugs from Denmark - georg

darlene said...

my thoughts and prayers are with you and your brother

Anonymous said...

just trust in the Lord, all will be well, Jan.
continue praying - prayer is always powerful.

emilayusof said...

Janice, hope everything is well. We will pray for your brother. Be tough dear.

Sueblimely said...

My thoughts are with you Janice. I hope all goes well.

Sam Chan said...

I pray that your brother's operation will be administered well and that it will be a successful one.

May the Lord be with those doctors, guiding and helping them to do their best at that moment.

Many Blessings
Let's Acquire Wisdom and Live with Passion

Anonymous said...

I sincerely pray for your love brother will get well soon.

hugs Janice.

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Hey Janice, hope your brother's okay. He will be in our prayers. Keep us updated, k?

Trinity said...

*Hugs Jan*
My prayer is with your and your bro... All the best for him.. may he recovers soon.


Trinity

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

Jan, he's in my prayers! Don't worry much & Take care,ya! *HUGZ & LOVE* to you...

milkmaid said...

All will be well. Take care!

J@n!ce said...

Georg,Darlene,Sunshineforlife,Emila,Sam Chan,Racheal,Nick,Trinity,Jean,Milkmaid : Thank you so much for all of your words & concern. I really appreciate it :)

Janice Ng

WaterLearner said...

Hi Jan,

He is in my prayers!

Blessings!

J@n!ce said...

Thanks Karen :)

Janice Ng

NafaSg said...

Dear Jan,

All of us at NAFA hope and pray that your bro will have a speedy recovery. Always look on the bright side ok? Take care. *hugs*

J@n!ce said...

Nafa : Thank you so much for your thoughts & concern :)

Janice Ng

Bobby Revell said...

I'm sorry, now I know what's wrong.
Janice, I will pray for your brother and you and your whole family. You stay strong and I'll pray for all to go well. You are very special to me, and I will be your friend always. I'm here and I'll be checking on you.
All my love to you, your brother and family:)

Anonymous said...

My prayers will be with you and your family. Your brother will be watched over by the angels.

Mariuca said...

Dear Janice,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your brother. We hope he will pull through the operation and will be back home safe and sound soon. Take care sweetie.

Love,
Mariuca & B

J@n!ce said...

Bobby, Ed & Marzie : Thank you all for your prayers. They mean a lot to me during this critical time :)

Janice Ng

babyfiona said...

You take care yourself as well, as your bro will need someone to take care of him. Be strong for your bro. Hope a speedy recovery for him.

FL Sam said...

I pray for your bro to have a successful operation and speedy recovery. All will be well. Take care.

lilifxt said...

ohh dear janice i prayed for him and God bless him dont worry dear everything is going to be ok hang one and he will be well

take care

eastcoastlife said...

Oh dear. I hope your brother is alright. I'll pray for him and you too. Take care.

NIHAL said...

All will be well, with God's grace!

I can understand exactly what you're going through, Janice. And, I know it is difficult times now, but remember this always ... Think positive!

I prayed and prayed, when my little Ayesha went for her open heart surgery while she was just one month old and that was the longest three hours of my life ... Our prayers go out to your brother and may he have a speedy recovery.

Take care.

J@n!ce said...

Fiona, Uncle Sam, Lili, ECL, Nihal : Thank you all so much for your kind words & Prayers. I appreicate if from the bottom of my heart :)

Janice Ng

Trix said...

sweetie, I only now read this, I was so badly knocked offline that I couldnt really surf any blogs lately.Pages were only loading halfway, so I gave it a miss, even my blog posting took a back seat! I am so very sorry that I only now see your post about your brother! Janice, I hope he can be helped by the surgery and that he is soon very healthy again ! All my love , Jan...to you and your brother and your whole family !!

ZMM said...

Dear Janice,
I hope your brother have a successful surgery and that he'll recover soon.

Take care.

J@n!ce said...

Jesse & Zara'a mama : All your words are strength to me now. Thank you so much :)

Rolando said...

God speed on your brother's recovery.

Rolando

J@n!ce said...

Rolando : Thank you :)

Janice Ng

Nicholas Aaron Khoo said...

Hi there, I pray that God's perfect will be done in your brother's life and for a miraculous recovery.

BTW your blog is interesting to me and I've subscribed to it.

Anonymous said...

I pray for him too.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape