Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-09-07

I will be back soon ...

Thank you all for the awards and meme I received during this week. Sorry that I am unable to leave comments or respond to you promptly, due to limited internet access over at my parent's house.

My brother's condition is not too good, he is still in hospital. We are seeing to each day how we could help him to suffer less.

Thank you for all of your concern.

I will try to catch up when I am back home.

28 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Anonymous said...

Take care! Hope for d best!

Trix said...

Just coming around to give you a Huge *hug* from me...I will be praying for your brother,Janice.Hoping for the best outcome.

Mariuca said...

Hi Janice. Take ur time in coming back okay, we'll all still be right here, waiting for you. HUGS and LOVE!

East Meets West Kitchen said...

Praying for you and your family in this stressful time.

Anonymous said...

i hope u will like my mom's cooking at http://www.fukkad.com/recipes/

WaterLearner said...

Jan,

We are all here for you. Rallying for more prayers. You must also take good care of yourself ok.

Blessings!

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Janice, take ur time. We will all be here waiting and praying for your brother.

Crazed Nitwit said...

I'll keep praying my sister in blogdom. Hugs for you and the boys.

Bobby Revell said...

I sure hope everything is ok, We have all been praying. I miss you too:)

kiasumum said...

janice, hope your brother get well soon and also do take care of yourself

NafaSg said...

Janice...

We are right behind u all the time. Be with your bro coz he needs u the most now. We will continue to pray for his recovery and that everything will be fine for u and your family. =)

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

*hugszzsss* to Jan and the boys.

Your bro. will definitely get better soon. :)

Don't worry about us all. You take care ya.

Bless said...

Hello Janice I m praying for your brother to get well. You take it easy too. Hugs to u all.

lilifxt said...

hi jan i hope everything will be alright be strong and take care missed u and the kids

blessings

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jan,

Not to worry. Please take care of yourself and the kids. Be strong, knowing that all your blog buddies are praying and supporting you.

God bless!

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,

All your blog friends are doing fine. There is nothing to worry. Just remember to be strong and we really hope your brother will be better soon.

God bless you and yours

Anonymous said...

Had my cell meeting earlier on, so just to let you know we kept you (and your loved ones) in our prayers. Not just me, but the entire group of us.

Anonymous said...

Thinking of your brother and all in your family. I will remember all of you in my prayers.

Take your time. Family comes first.

God bless.

The Bimbo said...

oh no I din know cos I haven't dropped by a few days... Poor Janice. He'll definitely be better. Be strong k? Take care. I'll be keeping him in mind. Don't worry about answering us. Love!

Anonymous said...

Janice-I am SO sorry to hear your brother is not well! You and your brother will be in my thoughts and prayers! I hope little Zac and Amos are doing okay! My thoughts are with you my friend! God bless!

Leena said...

you focus in what's important right now. take care. hope your bro is recoverin well..

Colleen said...

Praying for your bro. Make a wish in the Magical Carpet Ride. http://little-world-of-thoughts.blogspot.com/2007/09/magical-flying-carpet-ride.html

Pinker said...

May god bless your brother, he'll be fine :)

Anonymous said...

Hi J--our thoughts are with you and your brother. There is no pressure for the blog, just focus where you need to.

Blur Mommy said...

Pray that your brother will recover really soon. Don't worry about the blog. It can wait. Do take care of yourself too.

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi jan! we missed you heaps! you can take your time to take care of your brother! we will still be here for you. Take care & God Bless!

*e*le*nie* said...

hi janice....lots of prayers dedicated to your brother to speedy recovery..

do take care of yourself and family too

J@n!ce said...

Dear All,

thank you so much for all of your words. It is really heartwarming to see so many friends that care for my family. :)

Janice Ng

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape