Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-09-30

My DeskTop


Marzie , JennyL & Bobby all tagged me on the same day on the same meme.
I found out that Nick, Trinity & Arlene also tagged me on this one a few days after :)

My Desktop Free View Instruction:

Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop.It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun. You can do a screen capture by:
Going to your desktop and pressing the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key). Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and do a Paste (CTRL + V).
If you wish, you can “edit” the image, before saving it. Post the picture in your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want.
You can explain why you preferred such look or why is it full of icons.
Things like that.
Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop as well. Add your name to this list of Free Viewers with a link pointing directly to your Desktop Free view post to promote it to succeeding participants

What is your suggestion to make the computer desk more comfortable?

Please put the answers on this list:
Trinity said...The keyboard and mouse position should be in low level... in our lap may be...
Maurica said...for me, I need a cordless mouse, that's vital to make my work more comfortable, esp since I'm in front of the pc most of the time! :):):)
Ed said.... I have a clear view of everything in the room, including a new TV on the other wall so I can do my work and catch a little TV at the same time. A foot rest where I am seated, just underneath my keyboard. Since I yearn for a U-shaped workstation, I definitely want my things to be easily reached.Bless said....
Eric said....cordless is a solution for me!
Janice said...I need a new working desk, the current one is converted from a dressing table, its a bit uncomfy to work on.

Now, let me take a peek at your desktop background! When you're done with this meme, don't Forget to leave a comment on this post so I'd know to add you to my list here.

43 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Janice. Lovely Desktop. I also did the same meme and I posted mine too.

Regarding your question, I often use a wrist support. It's soft to cushion my wrist.

Bobby Revell said...

Yay!!!! I'm 2nd commenter! Hey, that's better than 42nd commenter!
I'll add you in to my desktop post too hot momma!

I use a track-ball mouse. Once I became used to it, I will never use a regular mouse again!

Once you go track, you never go back!

Blur Ting said...

Heh,heh, I'm not surprised you put your kids on your desktop. :-)

My favourite desktop is Rusty but I've got to find that picture. My kids change my desktop every now and then. I know I'm cheating here but I have to find that old fav desktop (Rusty) instead of the boring one that I have now.

Thanks for tagging me. I'll put it up once i dig out that pix!

Blur Ting said...

It's been a busy week for me too and I'm now catching up on your blog. Sorry to hear of so many little accidents happening at home. I guess when kids are that age, they tend to be more accident prone, more so if they are boys. Kinda stressful for mum, I know.

When I was at my friend's house in USA last year, I was cooking a pot over her stove when it suddenly exploded too. Apparently some pots are not meant to be cooked over high heat....slow heat that is evenly distributed is fine. I felt so bad about breaking her pot and spilling water and pasta all over the stove. Oh well, accidents like this happen... that's why kids should never stay too near the stove, microwave or any oven. Even the kitchen counter if you have hot water placed there.

darlene said...

ah what a sweet desk top pic!!...Bob at Miscellaneous ramblings also tagged me on this as well...hope to get around too it soon...;-)

Francine Ann said...

hello janice. what a lovely desktop youve got! your boys are very cute like their mom :-)

Trinity said...

Jan, you've done a good job for these tags! thank you!

I'm sorry to hear your chaotic day.. when is zac's birthday exactly? Today we have a little party for cliff and next week, 7 Oct, will be for Clay.. :-D I think these days our post are quite the same all the time.. hehe.. we have so many similarity Jan.. :-D

Hope you and your kids have a great Sunday today!

Mariuca said...

Yay, Jan u have this up finally! I'll add u in to my post. And oh yeah, sure sounds like u need a new desk la woman! IKEA!!

emilayusof said...

Great desktop, Janice! Will add you to my list!

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Hey Janice, that's a pretty neat desktop :) Yup, looks like you do need a new desk ... LOL!

Anonymous said...

Lovely desktop. Dressing table is pretty hard for computing need. Time to get new one :P

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

Haha! ya, jan, IKEA hv lots of good design at reasonable price. :)

for me, a nice cappucino maker on my computer desk would be nice. then i can refill my cup without moving from my workplace. Haha!

WaterLearner said...

Hi Jan,

I just did this tag as well. Your post has been linked in my post.

Have a Great Week Ahead!!

Anonymous said...

Secretly, I was guessing... should be your boys and you. TRUE ENOUGH!!! Hahaha...

FL Sam said...

Very nice personalise desktop! You really like photography. :)

kegler747 said...

Is this in Sentosa? Very cute pix :) someone also tagged me on this and will do this tag maybe on wed. :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Very lovely desktop pic!
BTW, i've tagged you, hope you dont mind :D

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : That's a nice photo of Yohan on his pre-school orientation. Looks like we always have our handy camera on hand to take some nice important pic :D

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Thanks for being my loyal commenter, no matter whether you are 2nd from the top or bottom up. You are still as important :):):)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Blur Ting : hehe...oh yes, my desktop will automatically be on my 2 boys that's right ;p

I just love this picture taken at the zoo.

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Blur Ting : Sorry to hear about the accident over at your friend's place while you are in US then. It must be very terrible on your part since the damage was over at a friend's premise. Hope no one was injured? :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : I just came back from yours. Hope to take a peep of your desktop soon :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Francine : Awww, thanks for your sweet words :)

Saw your hubs too, thanks for sharing :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : Zac's birthday is this coming Thurs 4 oct to be exact. You are right, we seem to be posting something similiar these few days. Happy birthday to your boys too :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : Forget to tell you that I did the tag in a rush on Sunday. I hope I've done it correctly? :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : haha, oh yes... we are all loyal IKEA supporter :):)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Emila : Thanks :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Nick : I think so too cos I felt backache if sitted here for too long. But its also a cool way to tell me that I shouldn't be sitting at the desk for so long too :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

MW : You are right, it is not an appropriate one but I don't think we have place to accomodate another desk at the moment. I think I will bear with this for a little while unless some of the baby stuff are cleared off :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Jean : That's so cool to have a cappucino maker there. I will be over-dozed sitting beside you. haha :D

J@n!ce said...

karen : I've seen yours & commented. Its really a good scene. Where's the place? :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Ed : haha... clever :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : I cheated cos I used the camera to take the pic instead of following the instructions... haha :D

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : That's the Zoo, hehe ;p

I love this pic, it kinda show well who is the mother & who are the children lah... haha :D

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Shireen : Thanks for rem me & the tag. Btw, I've done it before here :)

http://janiceng.blogspot.com/2007/08/5-old-posts-one-word-meme.html

Janice Ng

KeV's wAlKAbOuT said...

Heya!! :) Wow... ur desktop is so neat! The only time when mine was so neat with so little icons are when I just formatted it, or when it's newly arrive! Thereafter, the icons just keep on growing and growing... argh... and if I don't make a concious effort to remove it, my icons will rule my wallpaper! LOL

Jackie said...

Well now that you have your desk all nice and clean would you please come on by http://shinade.blogspot.com? I have something for you:)

Jos said...

Hi Janice, you have been tagged by Santa’s Community Blog in a Collective Christmas Meme. Hope you can find a way to participate!
-Jos:)
http://santasmailbox.blogspot.com/2007/10/santas-community-christmas-meme.html

lilifxt said...

hi janice i liked the picture as screensaver looks great ....:)

J@n!ce said...

Kevin : I always clean up my desktop icon I cant work with messy icon flying all over :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Jackie : Thanks for the award, you are so kind to pass it to me. I love it :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Jos : Thanks for telling me, will head over to read it :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Lili : Thanks, its actually my desktop picture, not the screen saver :)

Janice Ng

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape