Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-09-24

A Card of Prayers, Love, Hope & Faith....

Last Friday, a postman knocked on my door to deliver a registered mail for me. Its weird cos I hardly got any letters, not to say.... registered ones.
I was excited that it was from Brunei. Then I recall that I've got a blogger friend there.
Jamilla, thank you so much for your handmade card, it was so beautiful that I'm really lost for words. You are such a warming & kind friend to have made it for my brother & sending over prayers, love, hope & faith. I love the hearts of flower. You are such a creative young girl. It just made me smile. I hope it will do likewise to my brother. :)

He was discharged from the hospital yesterday after staying there for a week again. The cancer has spreaded even further now. He cant take anymore surgery, he can only prolong his life through chemotherapy. Doctor has spoken to him, the pain is accelerating everyday. He has just numbed another 4 more nerves on the lower part of the body. How long he can survive will depend solely on his fighting spirits now, I am constantly praying for him for lesser pain & if there is really miracle to turn things around? ... ...

Jamilla, you are right about my brother, he is really A HERO.

I would like to thanks those people whose name appeared in Jamilla's card.

Thanks for being part of my blogging family... Jamilla, Bobby, Marzie, Jean, Karen, MakeTraffic, Nafasg, Jesse, Trinity, Uncle Sam, Shinade, Bokjae, Joezul, Bobo, Santa Clause & Sandy G.

I want to take this opportunity to award to you (people in the list above) this which I receive it from Roger quite sometimes back. All of you just made me SMILE, it is just how wonderful friends are !!


I'm glad I found YOU ... ...

66 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

NafaSg said...

Janice dear...

Hey Jamilla has been mentioning to us abt a surprise. So this is it! :D

U must be in cloud nine getting a surprise all the way from Brunei. We are happy for u! We are also happy to see our logo that we did for u included in the card. Jamilla is so sweet! But u are definitely the happiest of all!

At the same time, we are still praying that your brother will recuperate soon. Miracles can happen as long as you believe. =)

Oh and thanks a lot for the award. U are so sweet. U certainly have made us SMILE too!!!

We will always be right behind u. *hugs*

Mariuca said...

Wow! How very sweet of Jamilla to do this for u!!! Here's hoping only for the best for ur beloved brother Janice!

And thanks for the award dear! Since I've just posted up my post on this, I will quickly add u in the post! Love and Hugs!!!

Bobby Revell said...

Wow, how awesome of Jamilla! I must visit her. Janice, I am still praying for your brother and I'll support you 100% through thick and thin.

You are a great friend and absolute joy. You are so special to me!!!!!!!!
Your friend forever, Bobby:):):):):)

Bobby Revell said...

Thanks for the award!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW! I am so speechless and happy:) You are soooooooo sweet Janice. You putting the icing on my cake. You and Marzie both gave me this award, I am crazy about my angels!!!!!!!! I'll be smiling all month:):):):):):):):)

darlene said...

ah that was so very thoughtfull of her, and congrats on the award...you definatly make me smile as well....

Shan said...

What a sweet card.

Unknown said...

Ho! Ho! Ho! Janice

How thoughtful of Jamila. I love when people give so freely like that. Jan your brother is still in our thoughts and prayers.

You are so special to all of us.

Santa ô¿ô

Aaron Cook said...

Super Link Sunday - Batch #2 loves you!

Shine on,
Aaron

FL Sam said...

Jamila, you are so wonderful and creative to come with this brilliant card. Thank you for adding my name on th card.

Janice, Thank you for the award. It is very tough going for your brother. We will continue to pray for him.

Anonymous said...

Hi J--just to let you know you've been tagged. Check it out!

WaterLearner said...

Hi Jan!

May the strength in your good brother grows everyday.

Jamy!

Thanks for adding my name to the card. I really appreciate it heaps!
Thanks Sweetie!

Blessings!

MakeTraffic said...

Thanks Jan for the award! I am so surprised! I have been and will continue to pray for your brother.

Thanks Jamilla for adding my name too and the card! You are so wonderful!

Cheers!


MakeTraffic SEO Traffic

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Jan, here's wishing and praying for your bro to pull through. And Jamilla has a point. Your bro is indeed a hero!

That's really a mighty fine thing for Jamilla to do by sending you the card. Kudo's to her. A great Monday to you Jan.

J@n!ce said...

Nafa : Thanks for the creativity in designing the badge. Jamilla loves it too that she has chosen to use it as the cover page :)

Thanks so much for the hope & love. :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : She caught me by surprise actually. She is really a dear friend, I've got another surprise which I have yet to collect. Wait till I unwrap the mystery :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : I can see you smiling away. Love your friend smile :)

You are a great friend that everyone would like to be a part of.

Your angels are proud of Charlie :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : Thanks for your kind words & support all this while. You make my day with your visits :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Shan : I thought so too. I'm really speechless & very very touched by her efforts :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Santa : Yes, how great to have friends who just give out hope & love freely. I'm honoured to be having Jamilla to put her efforts to do that for my brother. Her great heart cannot be forgotten :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Aaron : Thanks for sharing some of the good reads there. I love your avatar :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : You are welcome & thanks for the prayers :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

TNP : Thanks, I will check it out :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

karen : Thanks for your kind words. Yes, we hope his strength will grow by days. I want to see you joining us on the 10K, I will try to give you lots of linky love to blast you up too :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

MT : How sweet of Jamilla to add those names of our circle of blogging friends there rite. She is just terrific beyond words lah !! :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Nick : Good Monday Morning to you too. This is the first card I receive from an online friend & she just make me feel how wonderful this blogging journey is & how great to have friends like her :)

Janice Ng

Adrian said...

Jan! What a lovely card...Jamilla is so thoughtful! We're still praying for your brothers good health!

Cheers! :)

Trinity said...

Janice... *hugs* thank you so much for this award... I'm glad to find you too!

Wow... you have a very nice card! We really can get good friends from blogging... that's really great.


Trinity

kegler747 said...

No doubt that you receive this heart warming card from a good friend, it only shows that you are also a nice person... Is she a close friend or you are really trustful to give your postal address to her? You can't trust everybody here in the Internet but there are still like Jamilla who are your real friend even if you are thousand of miles apart :)

Jackie said...

Wow Janice I am so honored. and to be amongst all of these really super people is almost overwhelming. You have got to be the dearest person on the face of this earth!! Thank you so very very MuchXX'S~Jackie

J@n!ce said...

Adrian : Thanks so much :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : Thanks, you are one such good friend here too :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : Thanks for the reminder, I trusted Jamilla. I will be careful in future :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Jackie : You are an awesome friend not to be missed too. I'm glad to have found you :)

Janice Ng

Mariuca said...

Wah another surprise?!!! Ooooh, wonder what it is!

Jamilla, thanks for adding my name on the card too dear, you're da best! :):):)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I'm excited too but too tied up to collect today. Will do so tmr :):)

Janice Ng

bokjae said...

You are soooo sweet j@nice! It is bloggers/people like you that truly brings a smile to others! You are the best! Thoughtful, kind and have a heart! Thanks a million! Receive it with tears in my eyes!

emilayusof said...

Truly a beautiful card!

J@n!ce said...

BokJae : I'm glad to see that you are so jumping with joy :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Emila : It was really nicely decorated :)

Janice Ng

Jamy said...

wOoO so many people leaving their appreciation and valuable words in here.

And I'm glad that my name has been mentioned more than 10 times here I guess?

God! A big hug and thanks to 'YOU' who mentioning my name and also leaving ur comment and also spending ur precious time reading here although u din intend to leave comment here. That's ok!

I love you, Janice for trusting me. I din think much whether u will give me ur address or not. I just intend to do a favour for blogging world. A prayer from blogging community into our real world, which is on ur hand and also ur brother. To show blogging is a nice place to share love and joy.

For those name who I listed down in the card, give a hug to urself. Appreciate urself that you join the prayer for Janice's brother. I cant do it without all of u guys prayer. The idea is all come from you all.

Remember, all this is not only my effort. I dont take it for granted that I deserve all thanks from you all. You all gave me this thought to make it as a REAL prayer to her brother.

Nevertheless, I need to give my appreciation to you all who really have the passion in sharing the love and caring and joyful in blogging. Your effort will never put down on people's feet. Please give your love to the people who is needed.

I will create a new post for this prayer in my blog and showing how the process of making prayer card to the end-result. There are so-much thanks that I need to show to you all.

You all deserve for it!
One hand cant do the clapping, but with each and everyone of you do that, the sound of clapping will be so touching to hear

Jamy said...

Janice, pls tell us what is your brother reaction when you show him the meaningful & beautitful prayer card.

Yes. There is always a MIRACLE. I always believe it. Your brother is a HERO and HERO always creates MIRACLE for themselves.

Let your brother listen to the song of "HERO". He will feel the touching sense from that song. The lyrics is mainly written for him. Remember my post for his prayer, that's why I choose HERO as a prayer word for him.

And I still got more thing to give your brother to listen for helpin to reduce his pain.

Have you heard of The Secret?
It's a best inspiration book/dvd for me. Basically it helps you in anything that you wish for.

Here is the link The Secret
I heard Singapore is selling it so hot like "HOTDOG".
Hope you can buy it for your brother to let him watch it especially the part on "Secret To Your Health"

Not only for ur brother, basically to everyone of you who is HUMAN. Hehehe! Its so worthful for you to take the money out of ur pocket. No regret!

kegler747 said...

I am now planning to go to Singapore for an employment opportunity, kinda of a job hunting thing... I hope you don't mind if I want to meet your beautiful family in the future, especially zac and amos :) If ever I want you to be my first Singaporean friend.

J@n!ce said...

Jamilla : Thanks for finally coming over. I know how busy you are in the midst of assignments & tests. Such creative hands to have thought of the idea from the rest of the people's prayers. Thanks for the link on the secret. I will take a look. I've no idea that's such a book that goes to say how limited books I've read. hehe ;p

Thanks for your kind words here. I cant wait to see your post on this & the processs of the art-work :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : You coming over to Singapore for a job opportunity? I have to wish you all the best of luck. :):)

Janice Ng

Blur Ting said...

Please help your brother stay strong and fight this battle. I pray for his recovery too.

J@n!ce said...

Blur Ting : Thank you so much for the love & hope :)

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

Hi Janice. Thank you for the award and thank you Jamilla for adding my name to the card.

I'm praying for the very best for your brother and whole family.

~Sandy G.

The Bimbo said...

Wah thank you! but then it's the least I could do for such a nice person like you. :) You've been there for me too... :)

Do update us on your bro... and you have to take good care of yourself too ok?

JK said...

Hi Jan, I will pray for your brother too. My brother was admited for drug alergy and his condition was life threatening at that time. He manage to pull thru and I really hope your brother will get well too.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps, sometimes it's better to be at home than in hospital. One definitely feel more relaxed and that might aid recovery.

Will continue to keep him in weekly prayers.

Anonymous said...

It is so lovely to have a bunch of good friends to be with you =)

J@n!ce said...

Sandy : You are welcome & thank you for keeping my bro in your prayers :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Bobo : Thank you for rem me all this while :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Jo-N : Thanks for the visit & hope your brother will stay healthy. Life is really precious. All the best to you :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Ed : Yes, best is at the comfort of the home. However, the pain is so constant that sometimes it is better to be in the hospital to get medical help immediately. Pros n Cons also ....

Thanks for rem us all this while & keep my bro in your prayers :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Keeyit : I treasure all the friendship here & really glad to have all of you to comfort & giving us hope & love :)

Janice Ng

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,

You are indeed so blessed with lots of great blogger friends. I will still remember your brother in my prayers.

Have a great day!
Blessings
Let's Acquire Wisdom and Live with Passion

J@n!ce said...

Sam Chan : Thank you so much for your routine prayers for him :)

Janice Ng

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Janice. My prayers go out to your brother and everyone in the family. I admire the love and affection you give him.

Jamilla is a sweet person. It's wonderful to have kind and thoughtful friends.

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi jan! that's so sweet & thoughful of her to send u such a lovely card! Hope it brings encouragement & smiles to your brother! :)
thanks for the award, you just made me smile! :)

mr fong said...

Haha, what a great friend........

Hope your brother is well, let god's plan take it's course...

J@n!ce said...

Rach : Yes, she is so thoughtful. She also send over a parcel with color pens for my boys. I'm too touched for words :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Glad that the award made you smile once again. DO take good care of your health & really happy to see you back. Love your piggie avatar lah !! :):)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Winston : Thanks for your kind words :)

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

That is so very touching! You are indeed lucky to be surrounded by people who really care about you. Real friendship is one of the most precious things a person can have in in this world.

J@n!ce said...

Antibarbie : That's so true, I'm really blessed to have good blogger friends. Thanks for your works & visit :)

Janice Ng

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape