Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2009-10-26

Kidz Amaze

The boys went to the newly opened Kidz Amaze at Safra Jurong last weekend. It is the tallest Ballocity ever built in Singapore with 5 levels & 31 elements of plays in the maze.

The family package for 2 Adult & 2 Child is S$26.75 ( for Safra Member). It may be slightly more expensive than Explorer Kids but the ticket is for unlimited play till 9pm.

It is definitely more fun over at Kidz Amaze as you can see below ... ...


Zac tried on these indoor spiral slide umpteen times. It is one of the tallest indoor spiral slide in Asia.


Amos on the other hand tried thrice on this twisty & turny one which is slightly shorter than the tallest one. I have to applause for his bravery cos mummy is too scare to slide down !! *scream*

We will definitely go there again very soon. Its just too fun for the kids. We spent a total of 3 hours there !! :):)
JANICE NG © 2009


Thank you, my first commentator

15 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Mariuca said...

Hey Janice!

Mariuca said...

Wow Janice 3 hours there? I hope the kids had a blast, that's a lot of fun 3 hours! :)

Mariuca said...

I think i don mind the twisty turny one he he! ;)

cre8tone said...

Looks like many things to play around with!~

Amel said...

WOAH...I don't know if I'm brave enough to try the tallest one...the last time I tried it, I forgot how it felt like 'coz it had been such a LONG time ago. My heart felt like it was pulled out of its socket ha ha ha ha...

Pia said...

hi janice.

looks like the kids enjoyed the maze a lot. how are you?

Angeline said...

OMG!!!
I think my boys will go crazy over this!!
But wait, can the parents go into the play area too?

J@n!ce said...

Pia : I'm fine but just so busy... many things to attend to till end of the year !! What about you? Hope all is well :):)

J@n!ce said...

Angeline : Definitely, you have to accompany the kids ;p

mi bebe preciosio said...

hi janice,

Oh! u had visited the place. Must be very tiring for u ya. We didn't play with the kids though i signed up for the family package cos hubbie n me went to KBOX instead. My maid was with them & complained whole body aching.

kkf said...

looks a bit like kidsexplorer at downtown east...

GagayMD said...

hi te janice! i have another great thing for you here! keep rockin'!!!

levian said...

they must be having the greatest time of their day playing there for 3 hours! :)

wen said...

its too scary for me! i am afraid of heights. i dont know if my kids wld like it or not, but its fun for braver kids like urs!

California tourism said...

I was amazed I couldn't believe they acctually put this out there. It didn't have the full song, just like 38 seconds of it, does anybody have a link that can let me here the whole song?

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape